Jake Quickenden #81 Fakey is a donkey that nobody admired, permanently injured and always oh so tired

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🐔Silly cow, those fingers under her chin . .hahahaha 😄 🤣 😂. What does she look like, the lips, the face, the everything..made my day seeing her posing....

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why post that you stupid self absorbed bint everyone else would tell him to f🤬 off and do one 🤡
On a scale of 1 to 10 how ridiculous would anyone feel posing doing that sort of nonsense.

I presume it's a setup - very stupid looking - but it wouldn't surprise me one bit if he wanted to see her messages, I would say he is on shaky ground where her family are concerned and he knows it.

• Heart
Erm why would he need to see what you text to your sister? There’s a name for that sort of behaviour! As for you fakey I do have a name for you and it’s not kangaroo!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
See flaps now following sam faiers who’s doing a go fund me.Certainly a good charity but is she a millionaire and could easily afford £80,000.His donation was so over the top and now strangers know where Leo is 3 days a week.Don’t even think the prick gave more than £50 when he walked the marathon.She’s back to selling any crap she can get her hands on🙄Vinted instead of giving away she really gets on my nerves with her shallowness.No way was her trip to USA gifted was booked in February and she just likes to pretend she’s popular 🤣🤣🤣
They have NO FRIENDS whatsoever 😆😆😆
---
🐔Silly cow, those fingers under her chin . .hahahaha 😄 🤣 😂. What does she look like, the lips, the face, the everything..made my day seeing her posing....
The epitome of "Gormless" , is what she looks like

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I actually can't believe he used his child's nursery teachers death for content. How low can you go.
WTAF?? ive fell behind (moves so quick, most funny thread on tattle 🤣) Dont tell me spuds nursery teacher happened to die? and he had to announce it?? WTF? He’s like the grim reaper, who will be next! God he’s not right and has a serious obsession with death! weirdo! Dont tell me he tried to explain it to Leo? More and more like Charlotte Dawson every day!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
🐔Most people do it without a wall in front 😆 🤣 😂..
I wished he'd banged his head so hard that he knocked himself out!
---
Doesn't look very 'anxious' does he considering he's on his own. Funny that. 🙄

---

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Normal service has resumed and he’s back to filming people at work again 🙄
Also I know the ‘Gucci’ is never more than a foot away from him and he’s had a LOT of use out of it but look at the state of the strap 🤮 it is just filthy or is the material wearing thin? Surprising that for a backpack that retails for over £1500 😉😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Normal service has resumed and he’s back to filming people at work again 🙄
Also I know the ‘Gucci’ is never more than a foot away from him and he’s had a LOT of use out of it but look at the state of the strap 🤮 it is just filthy or is the material wearing thin? Surprising that for a backpack that retails for over £1500 😉😂
That's what happens when you buy a dodgy Turkish knock off...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I wished he'd banged his head so hard that he knocked himself out!
---
Doesn't look very 'anxious' does he considering he's on his own. Funny that. 🙄

View attachment 2445481
View attachment 2445482
View attachment 2445483
View attachment 2445484
---
View attachment 2445490
Wtf is he doing🤣🤣🤣🤣 running with his snide goochi backpack ffs. Why does he think anyone wants to see him running like a t rex🦖🦖🦖

And what is going on with that wig😳😳😳 looking longer by the day😆😆😆😆 everytime I think about that 'hair system' I just crease up like duck🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
It really pisses me off that this “Stage To Cage” is so unbalanced, Fakey has all the time in the world to train for it but Paul works so hard and doesn’t have as much time! Its Oktagon taking the piss! If I was Paul id of told them to duck off and come back to me with a different opponent! Obviously Oktagon knows what they are doing, Paul is making them money but Paul is a nice guy and is doing it for charity win or loose he doesn’t care, but Fakey is putting his all into this and is adamant to win, the gym tit he posts, he thinks he’s going to win, farquaad is even getting smug now thinking of the pay out! Paul is already well off so it’s nothing to him but these pair are moneys hungry cunts! I really hope Paul breaks him up to shut his over inflated ego up aswell! Bet Beaky will claim his nose gets broken in the fight and will get a nose job and flappy can get a real one not just some crappy injections that didn’t work for her honker! Big nosed cunts!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Why does he go running with the fake Goochi bag? There's a lot of runners around where I live, none run with a "designer" backpack
And the shoulder straps on his "designer" handbag are rotting due to being cheap Turkish knock off, and the amount he sweats...

• Haha
Sophie WTF 😂😂
she show old doing tiktok like that ..
for a start why is her husband asking to look at her sisters messages
my husband doesn’t even ask to see anybody messages on my phone !!
why is she talking but not even saying the right sing lyrics weirdo 😂😂

she can’t do tiktok ffs ….

• Haha
It really pisses me off that this “Stage To Cage” is so unbalanced, Fakey has all the time in the world to train for it but Paul works so hard and doesn’t have as much time! Its Oktagon taking the piss! If I was Paul id of told them to duck off and come back to me with a different opponent! Obviously Oktagon knows what they are doing, Paul is making them money but Paul is a nice guy and is doing it for charity win or loose he doesn’t care, but Fakey is putting his all into this and is adamant to win, the gym tit he posts, he thinks he’s going to win, farquaad is even getting smug now thinking of the pay out! Paul is already well off so it’s nothing to him but these pair are moneys hungry cunts! I really hope Paul breaks him up to shut his over inflated ego up aswell! Bet Beaky will claim his nose gets broken in the fight and will get a nose job and flappy can get a real one not just some crappy injections that didn’t work for her honker! Big nosed cunts!
The payout will pay for new tits...

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Always with taking the piss you can see that lady isn’t impressed to start with then decides to laugh it off if that was me I’d kick him in the carrot could you imagine if someone took the piss out of him?

Always with taking the piss you can see that lady isn’t impressed to start with then decides to laugh it off if that was me I’d kick him in the carrot could you imagine if someone took the piss out of him?
Why does he film his work colleagues
none of the others do …. Strange strange man

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.