Jake Quickenden #81 Fakey is a donkey that nobody admired, permanently injured and always oh so tired

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trying to make themselves look better by donating, yet he's not donating all his fight money to charity. Another £500 donation after you've had a kicking, bro?

Reactions: 17
I actually can't believe he used his child's nursery teachers death for content. How low can you go.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
He's hoping that what passes for his meat and two veg drop out of the leg ....
He'll be waiting an awfully long time.....
Yes, well, we've ALL seen THAT stiffie - and it won't be poking out of HIS shorts leg lolsssss 😆😆😆💀💀💀
---
I actually can't believe he used his child's nursery teachers death for content. How low can you go.
THIS low !! 😃😃

636236233404f5796564a5f2-halloween-skeletons-decorations-full.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
He won’t donate a penny to charity from his fight
Can’t stand him

Reactions: 14
Face only his mother could love🤢🤢🤢Why has he got so many lines and wrinkles🤢🤢View attachment 2442949
On catch up again, thanks for my new avatar pic @mollyann 😆😆😆
---
These two just get more and more unlikable🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 she's a disgusting beggy witch, getting all the freebies and then selling her tat on vinted🤮🤮🤮🤮
Fakey jumping on her grief, despicable bastard he is, spent his dino money on a donation, trying to make himself look good. What a bleep🤬🤬🤬

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Oh really didn’t know that but still you would think he would put Jake Sophie and the boys .
---

He’s vile . And he kept saying don’t go bed on an argument what’s that got to do with a nursery worker passing . What a prick he is anything for attention
He's a total bleep. Obviously didn't even know the poor woman.

.bleeping GRIEF THIEF. 🤬
---
Jake being all pensive in his ice tublet, and saying don’t go to bed on an argument. Making out it was all about him when in fact it was about young woman dying in a car crash that worked at Leo’s nursery. Both had a day of grieving this week and all for the wrong reasons! Instead behind the scenes it was all about them! They are despicable, not an ounce of integrity between them
Cunts 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 18
See flaps now following sam faiers who’s doing a go fund me.Certainly a good charity but is she a millionaire and could easily afford £80,000.His donation was so over the top and now strangers know where Leo is 3 days a week.Don’t even think the prick gave more than £50 when he walked the marathon.She’s back to selling any crap she can get her hands on🙄Vinted instead of giving away she really gets on my nerves with her shallowness.No way was her trip to USA gifted was booked in February and she just likes to pretend she’s popular 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 18
That young woman's death is a terrible tragedy. How dare they try to use it for their own purposes!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
That young woman's death is a terrible tragedy. How dare they try to use it for their own purposes!
I agree and she probably only put the link to her page so it showed they gave £500 as that’s how narcissistic hole’s get their thrill😡😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Why does he go running with the fake Goochi bag? There's a lot of runners around where I live, none run with a "designer" backpack

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He doesn’t even run properly you can hear how his trainers scuff the ground because he isn’t picking his feet up properly! Is this twit capable of getting anything right? Just over 500 likes on her visit USA post i mean it is the third or fourth time she’s posted it. Someone needs to tell her nobody is looking or engaging because nobody knows who she is! The wife of a complete knob who nobody likes unless you happen to be one of the saddos that fancy him!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Turkeys new ambassador.Any fake Gucci🤣channel🤣YSL shoes belts bags please dm this sad bleep.Prices are between £20-£30 genuine fakes only as seen on the prickendens👍👍
IMG_8448.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Turkeys new ambassador.Any fake Gucci🤣channel🤣YSL shoes belts bags please dm this sad bleep.Prices are between £20-£30 genuine fakes only as seen on the prickendens👍👍View attachment 2445109
Reassuring that this prick that can't hold down any type of long term work is telling me I've 'got this' as I leave for work, any anxiety I had has just gone 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Reassuring that this prick that can't hold down any type of long term work is telling me I've 'got this' as I leave for work, any anxiety I had has just gone 🙄
It’s all in your mind bro, just do some exercise.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s got far too much time on her hands 🙄 and no my cat didn’t love it 😽

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.