Jake Quickenden #81 Fakey is a donkey that nobody admired, permanently injured and always oh so tired

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At least she hasn't "cooked" lately,.calling bingo on that one
Leo seems to be living on junk again an still no Freddie.
Thought he would be home more now fakeys of working(cough)
But then she works to,all that gifted unwanted stuff won't list its self on vinted will it
I actually think Freddie lives with his dad and stays with Sophie less
his stepmom posted watching him at his football the other day . Sophie never seems to be with Freddie she’s like Jake not interested in Freddie . Both so cruel I’m glad he has his dad and stepmom

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Can someone direct me to where you clever fakeys discovered that this “office” is the beauty shed? Why would she wreck it and make it look “rustic”, the beauty shed was nicely decorated, now it looks awful! remember someone said she was selling beauty beds last week so makes sense now! Still can’t work out why she needs an office 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Can someone direct me to where you clever fakeys discovered that this “office” is the beauty shed? Why would she wreck it and make it look “rustic”, the beauty shed was nicely decorated, now it looks awful! remember someone said she was selling beauty beds last week so makes sense now! Still can’t work out why she needs an office 😂😂😂😂
Niknak was sat in the chair in his arm bands and you could see the garden in the side of the picture 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
There you go! Somebody on here said she was selling tit from her beauty business. Quite clearly the beauty room converted!

377754314_1402781823618281_265023305524586786_n.jpg
377692169_636479871963707_5141024061747896706_n.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Thanks Crazy x OMG 🤣🤣🤣🤣 She bleeping ruined it! its looks awful! Why???? She is as insane as him🤯
(Did she always have that floor in the beauty shed? it looks like the old floor from the house, looks awful!)
She's got a dining table for a desk. My son has an exact copy in his house! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Spud will just steal everyone else’s snacks and lunch. No way will he cope without a constant supply of grub.
No fear of that unless she’s thinking of Freddie which is highly unlikely! bleep
Is she in Fakeys boy racer car??? I wonder if she’s still thinking of getting a Telsa 🤔 delusional idiot probably forgets she even said that🙄 Id love to know what drugs shes on because shes definitely not all there in the head 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Both of them have resorted to preaching
Freddie’s step mum is posting it too, I think might be hers xx

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So it’s opening night tonight so for all his bravado he’ll be shitting himself 🤭 He’s either going to be totally manic today or social media silent. Let’s see how long before the Illnesses/injuries/anxiety start kicking in……..

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What is he going to do so all the attention and the reviews are talking about him? I reckon when he pulls off his trousers in the end routine he will have on a gold thong he will definitely do something

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
What is he going to do so all the attention and the reviews are talking about him? I reckon when he pulls off his trousers in the end routine he will have on a gold thong he will definitely do something
Hopefully stacks it, that’ll be his get out of work card-injured

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.