Jake Quickenden #81 Fakey is a donkey that nobody admired, permanently injured and always oh so tired

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Old crusty chops Flaps with a gratitude post now. If you seriously "have to see it" then you're not happy....

377813730_335955915497416_3421359680470300478_n.jpg
377321248_665124788904829_65619541327152347_n.jpg

---
And he's back to filming cast members. Why didn't she tell him to duck off?

375190918_1136296251092287_4903555304778212996_n.jpg

---
For you @Joon 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Now that’s what I would pay money to see 😂😜😜😜
not Jake ickenden in his granny jumper loop earrings and fake abs 😂😂
---
Old crusty chops Flaps with a gratitude post now. If you seriously "have to see it" then you're not happy....

View attachment 2446437View attachment 2446438
View attachment 2446439
View attachment 2446440
---
And he's back to filming cast members. Why didn't she tell him to duck off?

View attachment 2446449
View attachment 2446450
---
For you @Joon 🤣

View attachment 2446462
That’s video is so weird even the guy next to her is like wtf . Why does he film people but for no actual reason . That’s why she asked him is something funny because why would you film somebody for no actual reason . The face she was pulling she even looked at the others and said this guy then rolled her eyes . Does he not think god people hate me . It’s so obvious nobody likes him . Every single job he works on he films people and they look pissed off some have actually asked him to stop and he has continued !!

Attachments

Reactions: 17
Please someone make her stop.Those boots are tit she really is clueless.See she’s over her grief and been non stop selling cheap 💩.
IMG_8456.jpeg
IMG_8457.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Am I the only one who thinks that Zelda is a bit weird in saying this…? Like you’re meant to find a rape storyline entertaining or exciting?
She worded it horribly 😬😬😡
---
Why does she never shut those bloody doors 🤦🏻‍♀️ Major rule of ‘influencing’ is also have a neat and tidy background. I am beginning to wonder if they actually shut anymore 😉 As for those boots 😂
She never closes them same in their bedroom too, drives my ocd mad 😂

• Haha
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Zelda talks about the actors like they are actually real life🤣🤣.Tragic woman and I cringe when she starts reading her notes.See he’s sharing her post is that the new thing now.She fucks of to her dads they miss the NTA’s but doubt were even invited🤣Woe me dead people free stay and that balloon no words for how tragic that was🤣🤣Poor Leo his hair is just ridiculous and so scruffy🙄

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
That girl he filmed looks so unimpressed 🤣🤣
I think one of the things that annoys me most is his incessant filming of other people while trying to prove he has the bants. The stuff he comes out with is so immature and cringey it makes my eye twitch. Like a kid in the playground just throwing words together trying to be funny

Zelda talks about the actors like they are actually real life🤣🤣.Tragic woman and I cringe when she starts reading her notes.See he’s sharing her post is that the new thing now.She fucks of to her dads they miss the NTA’s but doubt were even invited🤣Woe me dead people free stay and that balloon no words for how tragic that was🤣🤣Poor Leo his hair is just ridiculous and so scruffy🙄
I’ve said it many times before but I’ve never known any other couple share each others posts like these two do. Does he think by sharing her B&B reels, his minions will all rush to buy from the website 😂 Anyway I’m off to ASA to ask if his story should be marked as an ad 😂

• Haha
He really thinks he has made it. HEs a bleeping extra in a crappy stage play with a bunch of has beensm can't wait to see the reviews on his terrible acting. No doubt he will try to be funny as he wants all the attention on him

• Heart
Reactions: 20
He really thinks he has made it. HEs a bleeping extra in a crappy stage play with a bunch of has beensm can't wait to see the reviews on his terrible acting. No doubt he will try to be funny as he wants all the attention on him
He’s hilarious 😂
he’s not even main cast either .
not west end it’s a basic panto .
what after that more panto 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
At least she hasn't "cooked" lately,.calling bingo on that one
Leo seems to be living on junk again an still no Freddie.
Thought he would be home more now fakeys of working(cough)
But then she works to,all that gifted unwanted stuff won't list its self on vinted will it

Reactions: 15
That girl he filmed looks so unimpressed 🤣🤣
I think one of the things that annoys me most is his incessant filming of other people while trying to prove he has the bants. The stuff he comes out with is so immature and cringey it makes my eye twitch. Like a kid in the playground just throwing words together trying to be funny
Did the woman he was filming in the police officer costume say “he’s gay” at on point?? pmsl 🤣🤣🤣🤣 well that’s what I can make out she says just before he says like mary poppins.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I never look at her stuff but I cried laughing reading an old thread where she apparently was unimpressed that visitors were being allowed in a hospital during lockdown... IN EMMERDALE 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.