Jake Quickenden #81 Fakey is a donkey that nobody admired, permanently injured and always oh so tired

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🐔Over doing the gym, these last few months he has lost so much weight off his face, someone on her IG account said he looks ill and has got stress lines down by the side of his eyes, is he ok Sophie, she never answered !!!.Obsessed, I think and needs professional help.....you need rest days ....

• Heart
Reactions: 20
The grief thief brought up his dad passing and Davina ignored him. It’s not about you bellend! Only him would take off his clothes and jump in the pool when it isn’t appropriate. You are there to discuss the new ITV dating show!
🐔All set up she knew he was going to do that, who takes swimming shorts on a job like that....sad

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I know we have said it many times but he could have created a reasonable enough sideline, I won't say career, out of the tv slots.

But he gets in his own way, every single time. He actually can't help himself. 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: 17
he’s strange always bringing up the dead no wonder davina ignored him
every time he gets asked to do a job he talks about himself and his tit life when he isn’t suppose to 🤦‍♀️
---
Remember ITV win he messed that up and made it about him they didn’t use him after that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The other thing that’s making him look haggard is the sun! He should have on a hat and shades I bet he doesn’t put suncream on either he’s starting to look like an old leather handbag!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
🐔Over doing the gym, these last few months he has lost so much weight off his face, someone on her IG account said he looks ill and has got stress lines down by the side of his eyes, is he ok Sophie, she never answered !!!.Obsessed, I think and needs professional help.....you need rest days ....
I’m convinced he’s doing it all for a reason. There’s always a narrative behind everything he does. He’s either hoping to get some sort of fitness brand deal, a documentary about the perils of becoming obsessed with exercising or he’s hoping for an injury/illness so he can pull out of the fight and get a load of attention on him that way.
---
Clearly he made an impression or I'm being trolled by Google 😂
View attachment 2440903
‘Singer’ google is trolling us all then 😉😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Anxious? If I was his neighbour, I’d bleeping deck him at 4.43am! Selfish twit! Happy presenting with the ❄ queen Davina
If that were my neighbour poncing about at 20 to 5 in the Morning like that waking us up , Mr. VC10 would have dismembered him.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So zelda says she has a day of reflection on her sons passing.What she means is she remembers her son privately without posting for likes.Now she’s the only one who can tell him to stop plastering that poor lad online for his own gratification.It really makes me sick with his posts and flaps whatever you are using on that face isn’t bleeping working 🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 25
If that were my neighbour poncing about at 20 to 5 in the Morning like that waking us up , Mr. VC10 would have dismembered him.
I'd have nailed down the lid of that bleeping piss tub with that bleep in it...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Are we going to get this for the next few months or however long he actually does the tour for 😉 Never known a couple share each others posts like these two. Does he think if he shares it she’ll get more likes 😂 it’s a photo of a 40 year old looking woman who is so deluded she thinks she’s a fashion icon, wearing a black dress with a cheap pink bag and fake CD sliders on her slabs of meat 🤢

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Are we going to get this for the next few months or however long he actually does the tour for 😉 Never known a couple share each others posts like these two. Does he think if he shares it she’ll get more likes 😂 it’s a photo of a 40 year old looking woman who is so deluded she thinks she’s a fashion icon, wearing a black dress with a cheap pink bag and fake CD sliders on her slabs of meat 🤢
It's all these two wasters have got. If you melted the cunts together, you still wouldn't get a decent career between them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
So zelda says she has a day of reflection on her sons passing.What she means is she remembers her son privately without posting for likes.Now she’s the only one who can tell him to stop plastering that poor lad online for his own gratification.It really makes me sick with his posts and flaps whatever you are using on that face isn’t bleeping working 🙄🙄
Unfortunately I don’t think even she could stop him posting about Oliver. He’ll always do what he wants and he revels in being a grief thief and the attention he gets from it. He must know how she feels the fact she doesn’t plaster it all online but blatantly he couldn’t give a tit. It’s like he thinks his brother dying was worse for him than anyone else, even his own mother. I feel sorry for her but she is the one who has made him the self entitled attention seeking bleep he is 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Does he realise that we are all going to die? His mother, stepfather, wife, all going to die. He's going to die, I'm going to die. Hopefully he will die before his kids. That is the way the world should work. Birth is the beginning of the end fake.
I lost my brother and dad. I was very close to them. Most people I have met since then don't know, cause I don't go round telling them. It was terrible and traumatic, but life goes on.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Does he realise that we are all going to die? His mother, stepfather, wife, all going to die. He's going to die, I'm going to die. Hopefully he will die before his kids. That is the way the world should work. Birth is the beginning of the end fake.
I lost my brother and dad. I was very close to them. Most people I have met since then don't know, cause I don't go round telling them. It was terrible and traumatic, but life goes on.
Yes. You have to. xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I am a member of a running club, with some pretty good runners who compete in regular marathons etc and I previously also competitively ran and trained almost every night. No male I have ever know I ran with felt the need to run with their top off at every given opportunity. Just why?

Reactions: 24
I am a member of a running club, with some pretty good runners who compete in regular marathons etc and I previously also competitively ran and trained almost every night. No male I have ever know I ran with felt the need to run with their top off at every given opportunity. Just why?
He thinks he's gods gift to his 153 tena-huns.😆
You see MUCH better than that at every turn whenever you are out in public.......

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I agree totally Jeanie and I felt sorry for her when he had the nerve to post a picture his own mother had never seen.But she loves the name quickenden and the stupid dances they do together so she can get in the 🗑Him and flaps now sharing each others post my god how thirsty and desperate are these two lately.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.