Jake Quickenden #81 Fakey is a donkey that nobody admired, permanently injured and always oh so tired

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More fool her then, he'll never change. He'll soon get bored of having to share attention with flaps.
You've made your bed, girl. It's a long time to lie on it.
And it's what an abuser does, isn't it. Lures the victim back in by pretending to be nice. Then when they are trapped, it's the same pattern all over again.

I am sure that her family would be delighted if she left him. Not that she will.

Reactions: 17
See if you listen to the podcast 'tea with me' it's all northern irish/Irish comedians and they have an episode with Paul on. The cars he has bought is miles apart from fakes financed golf 🤣 he's so unapologetically himself and that's what makes Paul so likeable whereas we only catch glimpses of jake when his mask slips or when he's trying to pass it off as 'banter'

Reactions: 15
For the amount of times he’s said how grateful he is (nearly as many times as he’s told everyone he’s got work 🙄) you’d think he could spell the word by now 🤦🏻‍♀️ Knitted vest out again 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I've just caught up on Sunday brunch. One thing I will say about jake is he always let's his intrusive thoughts win. They where talking about Bob cats and sharks teeth or something and he starts biting his teeth together like a head.

Got these 2 gems too.
The moment your asked on live TV who your fighting for.... and the moment you realise you have fucked up by saying you're donating all your fee to charity 🤣🤣 also when he tried to say he had already raised 25 grand they just cut him off he was actually fuming 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don’t know how Sophie looks at him and that god awfull dress sense and thinks she’s hit a jackpot 😂🤢
surely she can tell he’s gay it’s beyond obvious

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Right. I want to know who voted we are nasty trolls and he’ll complete the full run on the poll at the start of this thread 😂 Do we think Fakey or one of his minions have infiltrated this thread again? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I've just caught up on Sunday brunch. One thing I will say about jake is he always let's his intrusive thoughts win. They where talking about Bob cats and sharks teeth or something and he starts biting his teeth together like a head.

Got these 2 gems too.
The moment your asked on live TV who your fighting for.... and the moment you realise you have fucked up by saying you're donating all your fee to charity 🤣🤣 also when he tried to say he had already raised 25 grand they just cut him off he was actually fuming 🤣🤣
He won’t care he still won’t donate it . I hope it backfires if he doesn’t

Reactions: 14
Right. I want to know who voted we are nasty trolls and he’ll complete the full run on the poll at the start of this thread 😂 Do we think Fakey or one of his minions have infiltrated this thread again? 😂
Lol, maybe I shouldn’t have made it so you had to vote to see the results 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I confess I was tempted - just for sheer devilment 🤣. I didn't though!

• Haha
Funny when he’s in a nice hotel he always does a room tour. Shows how often he stays in travel lodges or premier inns 😂 This place is upwards of £80 a night and that’s just for the basic room, so he’s either got it free or very heavily discounted. I’ll screenshot all his stories that tag the hotel just in case 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 18
His conk is giving Concorde a run for its money these days, looking horrendous fakey

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Funny when he’s in a nice hotel he always does a room tour. Shows how often he stays in travel lodges or premier inns 😂 This place is upwards of £80 a night and that’s just for the basic room, so he’s either got it free or very heavily discounted. I’ll screenshot all his stories that tag the hotel just in case 😉
Full monty will be paying start of the tour isn’t it ?

Reactions: 12
How can it be at all hell they to have burned 1800 calories before 8.30, I’m no health guru but surely that’s bad????? 😬

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.