Jake Quickenden #81 Fakey is a donkey that nobody admired, permanently injured and always oh so tired

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus Christ, I just can't with these two at the moment 😩😩🤮🤮 Fakey with his fake anxiety, can't sleep is it, thought those cbd gummies were amazing bro🤪🤪🤪 off to Cheltenham today but can't spend time with Spud, who he'll no doubt be missing by the end of the week🙄🙄

Flappy's face is getting worse by the fecking day, my God, she looks awful she's got the telltale ridge above her top lip, stop with the fillers and just eat properly😳😳😳 none of those face treatments she had have worked either, and those boulders, yeee you could drive a bus through them.

They are both so bloody selfish, they could have had a lovely weekend with Leo somewhere this weekend, but no got to do something just for them. They absolutely deserve each other, I hope their life is as miserable as it bleeping looks😂😂😂 newsflash Fakey, no one likes you, just read all the comments about your TV appearance yesterday. The usual tena huns love him, but no fucker else does😆😆😆

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Are we going to get this for the next few months or however long he actually does the tour for 😉 Never known a couple share each others posts like these two. Does he think if he shares it she’ll get more likes 😂 it’s a photo of a 40 year old looking woman who is so deluded she thinks she’s a fashion icon, wearing a black dress with a cheap pink bag and fake CD sliders on her slabs of meat 🤢
They was breaking up last week it’s obvious
She come back from weeks away and fucked off her dad’s sudden. He then did that set up and meal for her and has been over the top cringy love posts ever since . Definitely winning her back

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Lorraine posted the part when davina was telling Jake how parents who have lost a husband and wife should be able to find love again .
jake replied “ yes my dad died “

how is that the same when his dad was single when he died and his mum wasn’t even with him anymore 🤦‍♀️🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She has been with doormatt over 20 years.And has he ever acknowledged Matt ever other than calling him stepdad when he got prick a car.No nice words on his wedding just the god awful badge with two bald heads on it🤣🤣

Reactions: 21
They was breaking up last week it’s obvious
She come back from weeks away and fucked off her dad’s sudden. He then did that set up and meal for her and has been over the top cringy love posts ever since . Definitely winning her back
More fool her then, he'll never change. He'll soon get bored of having to share attention with flaps.
You've made your bed, girl. It's a long time to lie on it.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Clearly he made an impression or I'm being trolled by Google 😂
View attachment 2440903
‘English Singer’😂😂😂😂. Google got it wrong.
---
So zelda says she has a day of reflection on her sons passing.What she means is she remembers her son privately without posting for likes.Now she’s the only one who can tell him to stop plastering that poor lad online for his own gratification.It really makes me sick with his posts and flaps whatever you are using on that face isn’t bleeping working 🙄🙄
I doubt he will listen to her tbh.

Reactions: 15
Lorraine posted the part when davina was telling Jake how parents who have lost a husband and wife should be able to find love again .
jake replied “ yes my dad died “

how is that the same when his dad was single when he died and his mum wasn’t even with him anymore 🤦‍♀️🥴🥴
He’s a bleeping idiot 🙈 he just said that and nothing else??? how is that even relevant?? He could have said my brother who died wife found love again (ive no idea if she has or not but its been a long time so im sure she has. Livvie isnt that her name? she was at the pampas grass marriage of convenience convention and was with them in OB when Flaps had her Flaps hanging out 😂) Zelda or Fakey dont mention her, she probably found love again and they took the hump 🙄 Zelda is with Matt years and I found the funeral notice of his dad and there was a womans name on the “sadly missed” part, no mention of Zelda, id say that was a nasty break up! So it seems his dad did find love after Zelda.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
So she’s hidden the likes on her post with yet more fake shoes🤣🤣Does she not take a hint that no one cares.I just don’t get how she thinks she’s going to make a living selling tit online.B&B 💣 her clothes reels 💣 Her YouTube bombed and this new office she has supposedly what’s that for lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
No wonder he’s deleted twitter, everyone hates him on there and it’s normal account commenting on the Sunday brunch stuff not just tattlers.

I saw the last bit of him on Lorraine and rolled my eyes so hard when he jumped in that pool. Bet he was just supposed to stand with towel on but I bet you anything he improvised and just jumped in without telling them. Sick of seeing his scrawny little Steroid filled body.

I would put serious money on the fact he’s doing these crappy tv parts for free, I don’t even think he’s earning a penny. Will be doing it for the exposure as he thinks his big break is coming. Sad fucker.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
So she’s hidden the likes on her post with yet more fake shoes🤣🤣Does she not take a hint that no one cares.I just don’t get how she thinks she’s going to make a living selling tit online.B&B 💣 her clothes reels 💣 Her YouTube bombed and this new office she has supposedly what’s that for lol.
Bet she kits it out as a temporary flat to get away from Cunty chops

• Haha
No wonder he has no friends
imagine him down the pub with the lads .
jake : my brother and dad died

sound 😂😂🤡
---
He’s a bleeping idiot 🙈 he just said that and nothing else??? how is that even relevant?? He could have said my brother who died wife found love again (ive no idea if she has or not but its been a long time so im sure she has. Livvie isnt that her name? she was at the pampas grass marriage of convenience convention and was with them in OB when Flaps had her Flaps hanging out 😂) Zelda or Fakey dont mention her, she probably found love again and they took the hump 🙄 Zelda is with Matt years and I found the funeral notice of his dad and there was a womans name on the “sadly missed” part, no mention of Zelda, id say that was a nasty break up! So it seems his dad did find love after Zelda.
So much more to it he doesn’t say
Zelda only uses quickenden name because she thinks jake is famous 😂😂
I don’t even think Jake seen his dad . They broke up when he was young and I don’t think he seen his dad because he never ever posts a picture with his dad past the age of eight …..
same with his brother I don’t think they was close either . He has no pictures at his brothers wedding to liv .

• Haha
bleeping hilarious, has anyone seen the newest YouTube video? Watching it cos my daughter has gone for her nap. They are filming him going to stephs packed lunch and there’s a one man waiting outside the studio who asks for his autograph and a selfie 😂 no clipboard this time.

Saying he’s anxious about going on and wants to be funny and say all the right things (goes on about his kids genitalia so that didn’t work out) he’s absolutely loving a camera crew following him around.

Paul comes across so nice and normal and natural on camera. Not playing up to the cameras just a really good normal guy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
bleeping hilarious, has anyone seen the newest YouTube video? Watching it cos my daughter has gone for her nap. They are filming him going to stephs packed lunch and there’s a one man waiting outside the studio who asks for his autograph and a selfie 😂 no clipboard this time.

Saying he’s anxious about going on and wants to be funny and say all the right things (goes on about his kids genitalia so that didn’t work out) he’s absolutely loving a camera crew following him around.

Paul comes across so nice and normal and natural on camera. Not playing up to the cameras just a really good normal guy.
I love the episode Paul and his wife shopping
Paul was wearing a real Gucci puffer jacket 😂😂
that’s what happens when you chase your dreams and not fame .

his wife made me laugh she shared his post the other day about the website crashing and selling over 200k tickets in five minutes . She said “ we are rich “ ….. she ain’t wrong either 😂

meanwhile jakes had to beg steodaddy to get him a cheap financed car that 18 year olds drive 🥴😂🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Fake Minidickenden only has four frames of reference for his “personality”:

Me dad’s dead
Bruvva’s dead
Go to the gym
Got a son

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

He’s like a giddy schoolboy having a cameraman filming his every move 🤢 I bet this was the reason he done this whole thing. Thinks he’s auditioning for his own reality show 🙄😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.