Jake Quickenden #81 Fakey is a donkey that nobody admired, permanently injured and always oh so tired

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Parrot looks like a bleeping serial killer 🤣🤣Is she not there with her so famous client🤣🤣Flaps sold two items lol really making money on vinted.Maybe put all your fake arse Gucci and channel bags on for a fiver👍

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
It's probably him. He loves an exclamation mark ❗❗❗
No probably about it. It’s definitely him 😂 He’ll probably post another one in the coming days and he’ll make sure he rearranges the order of their names and calls her Sophie instead of Soph 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Still no post for Ben? I'm off to message Sarcoma UK about their so called ambassador. I know we call him a grief theif but this is one thing he shouldbe posting about.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Still no post for Ben? I'm off to message Sarcoma UK about their so called ambassador. I know we call him a grief theif but this is one thing he shouldbe posting about.
Have Sarcoma even acknowledged the young man?

Oh my god I didn’t realise it was bone related cancer Ben had and Jake has not acknowledged it at all but was “grieving ” and acknowledged the loss of a “family friend” who passed away in tragic circumstances last week! He’s absolutely sickening!

Took this from the DM.
“At 17, Mr Cull was diagnosed with Ewing's sarcoma, a rare bone and soft-tissue disease that develops in the supporting tissues of the body.”

(I don’t mean to take away anything about that young womans passing but she wasn’t a family friend and it wasn’t a type of bone cancer, nevertheless its still was a tragic loss of life which Jake or Sophie did not need to acknowledge or broadcast on instagram 😡)

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
It’s going to be a long day he says at 11am and look at him holding up his Loose Women cards like it’s an invitation to Buckingham Palace the saddo probably be on screen for two minutes

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Will be curious to see just how much he gives to charity from the fight in November.He only said sarcoma as he was forced into it that Sunday.Is going over the top with his exercise routine and looks a bag of tit.Both skint boring useless parents and his oversharing yesterday with Leo was just🤮🤮Who shares messages supposedly from weird arse people🙄🙄So obvious he messages himself sad ugly twit

• Heart
Reactions: 18
It’s going to be a long day he says at 11am and look at him holding up his Loose Women cards like it’s an invitation to Buckingham Palace the saddo probably be on screen for two minutes
What the hell could he possibly be “presenting” on loose scratchers? Have they not got a panel of presenters already??? Im sure he will duck it up whatever it is as usual and most likely nobody else would embarrass themselves going on that trash tv show only this idiot!
Parrot looks like a bleeping serial killer 🤣🤣Is she not there with her so famous client
I wonder if Polly has gone full on Caitlyn Jenner style and got the gender reassignment yet?

• Haha
We know how they both love to try and copy other z listers. Well maybe Flappy should take a leaf out of Olivia Bowens book. Just seen she’s putting loads of clothes on Vinted and has said any money she gets for them, she’s going to donate to charity. Not a fan of hers either but I’ll give credit where credit is due 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 17
What the hell could he possibly be “presenting” on loose scratchers? Have they not got a panel of presenters already??? Im sure he will duck it up whatever it is as usual and most likely nobody else would embarrass themselves going on that trash tv show only this idiot!

I wonder if Polly has gone full on Caitlyn Jenner style and got the gender reassignment yet?
Loose scratchers 😭😭😭😂

• Haha
This is exactly what I was going to say. He doesn’t need to stay in London. He only lives in Colchester, surely he can drive in like many other people manage to do every day!!
Likes to think he’s important
sad bastard 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her 💩 on vinted not selling as overpriced and a size 6🙄Now she’s shown us how to clean uggs🤣🤣🤣What a life just sat at home while Leo at nursery begging online

• Haha
Lifes to short!! Thats why he spends 90% of it away from his family. Money isn't everything. I would rather have what I have now than what he does, because that's my family under one roof every night.

You would think with the loss hes had, he would understand times more important!!
He’s such a prick . Provides him family with what exactly
his ex Daniele is with a man who provides a nice life for her and his kids . Nice holidays and a nice home nice cars kids are always clean and nice clothing .

leo looks a scruffy little tit and Freddie clothes are too small and his trainers he’s had for a year and are falling fo his feet !!
his wife has to dye her own hair and can’t afford anything so had to beg for freebies and the last six holidays he has had have been FREE ….. his wife is so desperate she is selllings Escondido hand tat on Vinted for £10 and marketplace !!! He’s that broke he’s had to give his car back and beg his step daddy to bail him out with a basic vw …

what exactly is Jake providing ffs 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Will be curious to see just how much he gives to charity from the fight in November.He only said sarcoma as he was forced into it that Sunday.Is going over the top with his exercise routine and looks a bag of tit.Both skint boring useless parents and his oversharing yesterday with Leo was just🤮🤮Who shares messages supposedly from weird arse people🙄🙄So obvious he messages himself sad ugly twit
Nothing. Zero. He will trouser anything he gets from it.

He’s weird what man gets so excited over going on loose women 😂😂😂
infact who the duck even likes loose women it’s pathetic
he’s not wired right is he 🤢🤣
he really does think being on loose women is special

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He’s weird what man gets so excited over going on loose women 😂😂😂
infact who the duck even likes loose women it’s pathetic
he’s not wired right is he 🤢🤣
he really does think being on loose women is special
Pathetic dire daytime programme for vacuous people.

Right up his street.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.