Jake Quickenden #81 Fakey is a donkey that nobody admired, permanently injured and always oh so tired

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry I’m like a dog with a bone this morning 😂 but another thing about his ‘message’. He always put Leo, Fred, Soph in that order, where most people always write oldest to youngest. He always calls her ‘Soph’ never Sophie. It’s so bleeping blatant it’s his words. He just remembered not to do the double exclamation mark he normally does 🤦🏻‍♀️
As for ‘providing a nice life for his family’. I know he’s barely there but has he seen the state of his house and how his kid is dressed and in desperate need of a haircut? 95% of their trips/holidays have been grifted by Flappy so what does he personally do to provide them with a nice life? Someone has definitely rattled his cage this morning. Probably someone questioning why he left his family last night when his TV appearance isn’t until lunchtime 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Sorry I’m like a dog with a bone this morning 😂 but another thing about his ‘message’. He always put Leo, Fred, Soph in that order, where most people always write oldest to youngest. He always calls her ‘Soph’ never Sophie. It’s so bleeping blatant it’s his words. He just remembered not to do the double exclamation mark he normally does 🤦🏻‍♀️
As for ‘providing a nice life for his family’. I know he’s barely there but has he seen the state of his house and how his kid is dressed and in desperate need of a haircut? 95% of their trips/holidays have been grifted by Flappy so what does he personally do to provide them with a nice life? Someone has definitely rattled his cage this morning. Probably someone questioning why he left his family last night when his TV appearance isn’t until lunchtime 🤷🏻‍♀️
This is exactly what I was going to say. He doesn’t need to stay in London. He only lives in Colchester, surely he can drive in like many other people manage to do every day!!

Reactions: 22
This is exactly what I was going to say. He doesn’t need to stay in London. He only lives in Colchester, surely he can drive in like many other people manage to do every day!!
I bet he said to flappy he’s got such a ‘busy’ week ahead, he needed to go to a hotel ie travel lodge/premier inn so he got an uninterrupted nights sleep. As if he gets up to Spud anyway in the night 🙄 Never known such a self proclaimed ‘family’ man that chooses to spend every minute he can away from them 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 25
🐔 So he can go to the gym, get pumped up and then go to LW for the old biddies to droll over his body whilst pushing the Full Monty, that's my opinion....

• Heart
Reactions: 18
🐔 So he can go to the gym, get pumped up and then go to LW for the old biddies to droll over his body whilst pushing the Full Monty, that's my opinion....
Don’t forget he said he was ‘presenting’ today 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'm blocked so haven't seen this, but if he's staying in London he's seeing Polly Parrot, there's no reason otherwise to stay over, he claims to be up and in his rancid ice bucket at 4.45 some mornings so he could quite easily get up and get the train from Colchester, it's really not far and trains are regular to London from there.Its a cover pure and simple, and one day I'll get my bingo for that 😂😂

• Heart
Oh dear………. Whoever this deluded person is, clearly thinks he’s worked his arse off since time began!
He sent this to himself 😆😆
---
I'm blocked so haven't seen this, but if he's staying in London he's seeing Polly Parrot, there's no reason otherwise to stay over, he claims to be up and in his rancid ice bucket at 4.45 some mornings so he could quite easily get up and get the train from Colchester, it's really not far and trains are regular to London from there.Its a cover pure and simple, and one day I'll get my bingo for that 😂😂
I think this is the case. I also think this is why he sent Flapz those crappy flowers the other day...guilt. I reckon him and parrot have been meeting up for a good while now.
---
Anyone got any receipts as it seems he's done a dirty delete or maybe it's just not loading for me.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Ooooh someone's a bit snippy this morning aren't they🤪🤪🤪 reckons he does everything for his family, like duck you do Fakey🫠🫠🫠
Bet he sent that to himself anyway, sad little man. Enjoy your five minutes on Loose Women you prick😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Lifes to short!! Thats why he spends 90% of it away from his family. Money isn't everything. I would rather have what I have now than what he does, because that's my family under one roof every night.

You would think with the loss hes had, he would understand times more important!!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Oh dear………. Whoever this deluded person is, clearly thinks he’s worked his arse off since time began!
If he was doing it for his family, he'd get a proper job with regular income. What 35 year old man has to rely on handouts from mummy & gettung stepdaddy to sort a car out cos he can't get finance? He is still waiting for his big break & that isn't going yo happen

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Good god could he be anymore obvious with his writing style…absolute idiot! He always says their names in that order like Jeanie said, and again like Jeanie said he calls her “soph”, no random person would call her Soph, they would call her Sophie (or Flappy 🤣) how “bleeping” obvious Fakey you sad haggard bitter old queen 👋

• Heart
  • Haha
Exactly what I thought re the order of names.

Anyway who the heck needs to be told something like that and so often 🤔 you're so great, you work so hard.. guess what, it's kind of taken as normal that most people want to do the best they can for their family.
Who could possibly be posting messages like that to him? 🤔 Yes, that's right, himself! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

And yes, why is he always so eager to be away from them. 🤔😉 He could easily travel this morning and save the money spent on a stay in a hotel also.
I know it won't be an expensive hotel but when you're smashed broke, you need to think of all such things.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Exactly. I was thinking that too. He drove to see his family on Sunday and then disappeared to London on the same day. Colchester to London isn’t far and people commute everyday for work, he could easily have jumped on the train in the morning. He only went to see his family for content!

Reactions: 19
Does he want a bleeping medal? A 5 min ‘presenting’ job, a drive and 2 hours on stage and he calls it a long day 🤦🏻‍♀️ Does he ever stop going on about how hard he ‘works’ and the ‘long’ days he does 🙄 Does he not realise it looks like he’s complaining all the time and he’s not even worked a full month this year yet. Desperate to do SCD but can’t cope with a 20 hour week 😂😂😂 He hasn’t got a bleeping clue 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.