Jake Quickenden #81 Fakey is a donkey that nobody admired, permanently injured and always oh so tired

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s obsessed with LW and Lorraine 😂😂
nobody will ever let him present on TV he’s to manic and unlikeable
---
Wtf happened to her ?. She looks nothing like she did at all 😳
That doesn't even look like Flappy in those pictures 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
---
He’s that deluded he thinks that being on Lorraine and LW for 5 mins a few times a year makes him a TV ‘star’ 😂😂😂 Imagine bragging about being on TV on shows that probably don’t even get watched by 50,000 people 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He’s that deluded he thinks that being on Lorraine and LW for 5 mins a few times a year make him a TV ‘star’ 😂😂😂 Imagine bragging about being on TV on shows that probably don’t even get watched by 50,000 people 😂
Never watched either in my life tbh 😂😂
but cringe so hard when he goes on like he’s made it for being on tv fir two minutes . He must hate all these z listers getting work on tv and he can’t get a sniff 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Those clothes they put in him swamp him and are awful 🤮
Why always the damn drab beige colours, it’s awful
---
What the hell is making him look so old and I'll? It's baffling
Coke 😉
---
The reel she posted, not once does she even look at Fred in that and he looks so awkward and uncomfortable!
The arms folded ☹☹☹ poor kid
---
The reel she posted, not once does she even look at Fred in that and he looks so awkward and uncomfortable!
The arms folded ☹☹☹ poor kid

• Sad
He’s over doing it and the veins and lumps are showing the strain on his body.Home for 24 hours but has to work out🙄Is he worried he’s not going to win? Bet the other blokes with normal body’s in the full Monty think Wtf when the topless twit is outside at tea time.Lorraine awful old hag so him and her a good match.

• Haha
---
I have so many questions about that last picture:

Why are both their teeth so white?
What is up with his Bisto tan?
Has he tagged his own song in it? Did he even release a single?

IMG_1240.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
As much as she deserves all the tit she gets from us on here it actually is quite concerning how much she's changed,she was beautiful and now she looks like she's had all of the life drained from her 😮 you've got a lot to answer for you nasty little prick Jake

• Sad
Reactions: 27
As much as she deserves all the tit she gets from us on here it actually is quite concerning how much she's changed,she was beautiful and now she looks like she's had all of the life drained from her 😮 you've got a lot to answer for you nasty little prick Jake
Unrecognisable!! She looks really Ill, drained, pale, I can’t put my finger on it but it’s a very drastic change in appearance.

Reactions: 20
It's awful to see.

I am no fan of hers whatsoever, but my goodness if she left that abusive creep, it would be the best thing she ever did for both her own sake and for her children. I don't use the word abusive lightly. I genuinely believe that is a description of his behaviour towards her, towards the children and towards his mother. 😕

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
He drains the bleeping life out of “working”!

Flaps has changed facially beyond recognition and definitely not for the better. As for the blood sucker, spouting, no rest for the wicked and you’ve got to chase what you want, it is working a part time job!!!!!!! It would kill him working 40 plus hours a week!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
He has posted that message to justify the fact that you could count on one hand the hours he actually spent with his family yesterday by the time he drove back then there is the gym and his lunchtime sleep bet he left for London around Leo’s bath/bedtime as for it all being for them yeah ok is that why every single penny goes into a single bank account in his name only?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Oh dear………. Whoever this deluded person is, clearly thinks he’s worked his arse off since time began!
He’s written this himself. He always conveniently gets a message like that every time he ‘works’ away from home. If this was genuine why share it? He’s basically still letting everyone know he’s available for TV work by saying ‘I will bleeping grab every opportunity’ cos he’s already desperate to bin the tour off. I bet he has had messages but more along the lines of why is he leaving his family on days when he doesn’t need to, etc….. and this made up message is his way of justifying it because something/someone has obviously pissed him off.
---
Also it proves the lack of opportunities he actually gets if he takes everyone that’s handed to him 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.