Jake Quickenden #81 Fakey is a donkey that nobody admired, permanently injured and always oh so tired

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m taking one for the team I’ve put on Loose Women I will let you all know!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
They didn’t mention jake …..
oh is it another promoting full monty or is it another five minute advert
what A weirdo he is 😂
---
Pathetic dire daytime programme for vacuous people.

Right up his street.
Kills me how he says presenting 😂😂
he ain’t presenting anything . Never known such a sad act like him honestly
his only day off from tour and he dumped his family to be on a daytime tv show nobody cares about for five minutes zzzzzzz

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Is he there to make the coffee🤣No mention of twit face or polly hiding waiting to pop out like the weird arse stalker she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Is he there to make the coffee🤣No mention of twit face or polly hiding waiting to pop out like the weird arse stalker she is.
Like always it will be nothing . He’s never even a main GUEST …. He’s Jake GUEST not presenter stupid twit !!
holly and Dermott best watch out jakes coming for presenting jobs 😂😂😂😂😂🤡🤦‍♀️
---
I can't stop laughing 🤣
Creased honestly can’t cope with how excited he gets over loose women and Lorraine 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What did he have loose women cards in his hand for 🤣🤦‍♀️

Dont see Andy Peters with cue cards!!!!!!!

Honestly couldn't bare listening to him, what the duck is a oliday!?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
If he’s providing such a nice life for his family, why is his wife selling clothes she’s been gifted on Vinted and pocketing the money for it? Why is she selling used stuff on FB? and how desperate do you have to be, to be aff linking suede protector for shoes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
2 minutes 😆😆

Bet he fluffs his lines

Another £250 cheque in the post 😆😆

Won't keep the wolves from the door

• Haha
Reactions: 18
More like 30 seconds and he stayed in a hotel last night? Ha ha what a absolute plonker🤣And the beige trousers are back why is he so scruffy looking .Needs to stay of the false tan looks like 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
🐔Was he wearing those beige trousers brown belt and wedding shoes I don't watch that tit 😒...

• Haha
  • Sick
He obviously stayed in a travel lodge last night the fact we didn’t get a room tour. So if I’m reading it right, he chose to have an extra night away from his family just to do a competition segment for 2 minutes 🙄 He really is that desperate to be on TV it’s probably ended up costing him money rather than him earning it 😂 I’m more embarrassed the fact he announced to his Instagram followers, he’d got a presenting slot on LW as if it was such a huge gig and as usual he’s totally over embellished what’s he’s doing. Get ready for the woe is me and how tired he is and he’s missing family in the week ahead. It’s coming………

• Haha
He’s doing a 2 minute competition bleeping hell how embarrassing 🤣🤣🤣
duck offff
duck right offf
😂😂😂😂😂
dead all that presenting bullshit for a crappy advert 😂😂😂😂 god Jake tragic mate left your family last night just to do an advert and I doubt they even paid his hotel fee …. That’s the level of desperate this wanker is to be on crappy daytime TV !!
---
What did he have loose women cards in his hand for 🤣🤦‍♀️

Dont see Andy Peters with cue cards!!!!!!!

Honestly couldn't bare listening to him, what the duck is a oliday!?!?!
I’ve just turned it on guess I missed his two second advert . What a tragic wee bastard he is 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Doing your job is not a long day, you cretin.

What on earth are those two ballbags going to do in… ten years time? Might be a good time to take a City & Guilds in Plumbing, Jakeyboi.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
🐔Was he advertising Fixodent as they looked like they were falling out the other day with his weight loss ...

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He obviously stayed in a travel lodge last night the fact we didn’t get a room tour. So if I’m reading it right, he chose to have an extra night away from his family just to do a competition segment for 2 minutes 🙄 He really is that desperate to be on TV it’s probably ended up costing him money rather than him earning it 😂 I’m more embarrassed the fact he announced to his Instagram followers, he’d got a presenting slot on LW as if it was such a huge gig and as usual he’s totally over embellished what’s he’s doing. Get ready for the woe is me and how tired he is and he’s missing family in the week ahead. It’s coming………
Loose women won’t pay jake for overnight stay
this was clearly last minute and like always jake took the scraps nobody else wants .
kate lawler is on Disney cruises and in Greece doing ads getting food an hotels for a week at a time for ads for ITV win .

he’s had a two second appearance and is getting himself all excited like it’s a big thing in his career which is nine existing at this point 😂

so he’s left his family he claims to miss so much on the one day he has off in the week to stay in a cheap hotel that HE himself has had to pay for just so he could be seen on daytime TV for two seconds which won’t make a difference to his life but in his delusional mind he thinks that’s BIG and will get him more work .

he gets the scraps always has done he is not a celebrity and never will be nothing more than a Panto boy
---
2mins on LW & off to Cheltenham is hardly a long day Fakey
View attachment 2457088
Such a strange man he is
two seconds doing a comp for loose women and he thinks that’s work and a long day 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
how embarrassing can you imagine what z listers think when they watch his stories . Absolutely cringing going on like he had a guest slot when it was two seconds for a comp .

• Heart
Someone has recently posted a video on Twitter about him. For some reason it won’t let me copy it onto here 😢 but anyone that’s got Twitter just type in his name and it’s just been posted. It could have be made just for him 😂. This is a screenshot of it ⬇

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.