Jake Quickenden #81 Fakey is a donkey that nobody admired, permanently injured and always oh so tired

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His face is damaged, omggg. I thought they would use honey lights on him to soften the look. Bellend is trying to build his small part on the show. Ruth moved on.
always try’s outstay his welcome . He thinks it’s about him when he’s only advertising a bloody comp sad act 😂
---
His face is damaged, omggg. I thought they would use honey lights on him to soften the look. Bellend is trying to build his small part on the show. Ruth moved on.
That video Twitter is so funny 😂😂 definitely jake
ge literally is obsessed with wanting to be on tv any channel he can freak . Thank god he hardly gets air time
he looks old lately really old

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He just tries too hard trying to engage the audience who weren’t interested trying to be funny with the Loose Women and failing just go on do your bit and piss off you bellend

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
always try’s outstay his welcome . He thinks it’s about him when he’s only advertising a bloody comp sad act 😂
---

That video Twitter is so funny 😂😂 definitely jake
ge literally is obsessed with wanting to be on tv any channel he can freak . Thank god he hardly gets air time
he looks old lately really old
Just gutted I can’t share it on here 😢

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Whilst Fakey is moaning how overworked and tired he is, Danny who has the actual lead role in the FM has auditioned whilst in rehearsals and scored himself another lead in Bonnie and Clyde the musical for when the FM ends. I suppose Fakeys not bothered about lining anything up as he’s got his huge TV career to fall back on 😉

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Whilst Fakey is moaning how overworked and tired he is, Danny who has the actual lead role in the FM has auditioned whilst in rehearsals and scored himself another lead in Bonnie and Clyde the musical for when the FM ends. I suppose Fakeys not bothered about lining anything up as he’s got his huge TV career to fall back on 😉
West end as well 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
jake could never .
---
Didn’t realise he’s playing Clyde wow that’s brilliant Jake will be jealous

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
West end as well 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
jake could never .
---
Didn’t realise he’s playing Clyde wow that’s brilliant Jake will be jealous
It’s the tour he’s doing I think so not West End but still obviously got a good work ethic and a sensible head on him, to line something up straight away for when the FM finishes. Fakey won’t bother because 1. If he manages to last that long he’ll need a few months off to recover and 2. He’s convinced he’ll have regular (I don’t mean 5 mins once a month) TV work by then cos he’s manifesting it 😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Don't know whether to enter his competition, or use him to clean out my guttering.

And that is NOT a euphemism.

Like someone's glued a paintbrush to The Mask

Screenshot 2023-09-18 at 14.16.53.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Please tell me he’s only sharing it on his stories (which is embarrassing enough) and he’s not done an actual post for it 🙄
It’s just on his stories just waiting for Polly to share it with what a dream client he is dopey cow

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I thought he was going on to talk about the full Monty🤣🤣What a utter embarrassment and he’s so chuffed with himself🤣Small brain even smaller dick and the personality of my big toe

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.