Jake Quickenden #81 Fakey is a donkey that nobody admired, permanently injured and always oh so tired

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watched my eldest play football this morning. On the pitch next to us was a men’s game, and the red team’s number 10 looked EXACTLY like Fakey. Same hair “cut”, tit tats, turkey smile. Honestly, you’d have all done a double-take.

Obviously not him, but I asked one of their people watching who the teams were and what league etc.

It was their VETERANS. Over 40s 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Has Fakey said anything about Adam Thomas easily making it on to Strictly? He did it without begging and crying all over the media as he did😂😂.
To be honest Adam has been begging and planting stories in the press for years about doing SCD, just like Fakey. He’s not popular on the SCD thread at all. Adam and Fakey are both quite similar imo. I’d imagine the only reason Adam got Strictly was because he works on the BBC and is a more well known face than Fakey.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
To be honest Adam has been begging and planting stories in the press for years about doing SCD, just like Fakey. He’s not popular on the SCD thread at all. Adam and Fakey are both quite similar imo. I’d imagine the only reason Adam got Strictly was because he works on the BBC and is a more well known face than Fakey.
Adam is known for STARRING in Emmerdale and Waterloo Road, according to himself. 🙄😉
But yes, definitely has been begging to take part and always had a better chance of it actually happening.

I would be more of a celeb than Fakey 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 (I'm not a celeb, despite my username) 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
omg he has just come out the gym dripping in sweat and getting in their car.....🤢🤢
no shower....omg
I was just going to say the same - absolutely sweating and stinking getting into the car - absolutely vile little man

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Carefully curated “fake” questions flappy!!!!
Eating places in and around Colchester - May scrounge a free meal ✔
Places she wants to travel in the US - may get a free holiday ✔
Suffers mental health - may be given some slack from tattlers ✔
Addressed Leo’s sleep - looks like a better parent ✔

She’s written the questions so she can scrounge and sound like a better person
Interesting how she said she's only suffered from depression in the last two years. That's what being married to him and having Maris does to you. Oh and also being jobless and skint!
---
He needs to just go away is disturbing how awful he looks🤮View attachment 2454933View attachment 2454932
Jesus. Not only is he absolutely HONKING but those veins in his head look like they belong on a Halloween mask 😳
---
Agreed, don't like him either, he's just not as obvious with the begging as Fakey, plus he already had a leg up with the BBC as he's in Waterloo Road. I see quite a few of the cast already work with the BBC: Adam, Zara, Nikita, probably more but they're the only names I've seen as I don't watch the show.

I have to say I've never even heard of Nikita. It must really gall Fakey that he's overlooked every year. We keep telling him how off-putting sheer desperation is but he still won't learn! 🙄

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Look at the body language!! There is no love or closeness there at all it’s all show for the gram bet he made her wear that jacket aswell to match him the sad twit
---

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
The eyefucking is off the scale this morning 🤢 Where’s daddy been? Leo says Gym I think that says it all…. Sad thing is he’s then making sure Leo knows he’s been at ‘work’. Does a toddler really understand or give a tit that daddy has finally got himself a job 🤦🏻‍♀️ You can tell working is a novelty to him because he can’t stop telling everyone about it 🙄
‘Ice’ bath chat already 😴 Apparently he’s at LW tomorrow ‘presenting’ oh and he’s not lazy and works really hard you know 🙄
He really does treat Spud like a performing monkey. Absolute worst father ever. 🐒

Look at the body language!! There is no love or closeness there at all it’s all show for the gram bet he made her wear that jacket aswell to match him the sad twit
---
and even though the picture is filtered to duck, they both still look in their forties 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 19
---
Exactly. It's like a selfie taken with some random acquaintance you met in the pub or at a concert and will never meet again.

• Haha
Rinse and bleeping repeat with this clown, reassuring to be know you don't have to follow every post on here, it will be exactly the same shite if you miss a day or a month. On the flip side, he is the gift that keeps on giving, whenever you think he can't get any more cringeworthy, ridiculous, stupid, embarrassing or nasty he does 😂 the best thread on Tattle, and it's all down to his performance...hey Jake 👋 THIS is your big break bro, you ain't getting bigger than this mate 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Here it is! The post of spud for maximum engagement! He is absolutely vile! Plus is it just me or is the potato not walking properly there?

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Here it is! The post of spud for maximum engagement! He is absolutely vile! Plus is it just me or is the potato not walking properly there?
I thought his walk was strange too - hard to explain how exactly but doesnt look right
But it's OK his selfish parents say he is exactly where he needs to be and won't have him checked over

• Sad
He’s trying to twist side to side while walking which makes it look weird. When he’s actually walking it looks normal to me

• Sad
Reactions: 15
£93 - £15 is £85 according to Zelda and she does his accounts?? 😂
---
I thought his walk was strange too - hard to explain how exactly but doesnt look right
But it's OK his selfish parents say he is exactly where he needs to be and won't have him checked over
Didn’t Jake say the nursery worker said he was advanced when they had the first parents meeting?? Might be another beggy influencer I’m confused with 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.