Jake Quickenden #81 Fakey is a donkey that nobody admired, permanently injured and always oh so tired

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Excellent parenting advice there flappy adding hot water to the milk for a child’s bottom sounds really painful to me 🤡🤡 and wouldn’t that be something that social services might be interested in
The size of his f🤬 head in the picture above it’s bit different to the baby 🥕 down below eh Flaps
Such a scruffy looking kid. Saw Danielle Fs photos and her beautiful kids look so clean, hair nicely brushed and swept off their gorgeous faces.
---
Can’t fathom out the need for bedroom. Why on earth did they not realise a loft would be hot?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
🐔 Maris coughing all over his face should of been taught to cover his mouth but they wouldn't think like that 🤔...Hope he had a good laugh at the poem 😆 😂...Still lazy, still he does do a lot of driving suppose that's work lol . Said he hasn't been to the gym in a week!!! Thought he went to the gym in the week the local one !!!!! Loose Women tomorrow don't watch it, never will....

• Haha
  • Heart
Think it’s a stage one joon but could be wrong.Who would want tickets for that tit it’s so outdated and boring.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Think it’s a stage one joon but could be wrong.Who would want tickets for that tit it’s so outdated and boring.
The stage one is next Sunday in Southampton, so yet another day away from his beloved family. It’s hardly surprising he gets LW who else would want it. Can’t understand how the program is still on air tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Carefully curated “fake” questions flappy!!!!
Eating places in and around Colchester - May scrounge a free meal ✔
Places she wants to travel in the US - may get a free holiday ✔
Suffers mental health - may be given some slack from tattlers ✔
Addressed Leo’s sleep - looks like a better parent ✔

She’s written the questions so she can scrounge and sound like a better person

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
‘I know a lot of people think I’m lazy.
But I’m not lazy. I do work pretty hard. Try to anyway.’

Obviously a dig at us. He’s such a passive aggressive twit. This is the most work he’s had in ages & he’s making out he’s always this busy. Urgh, he’s the worst!
He is lazy
he ain’t working hard at all . They still sit in bed and chill .they only do the show now and slight rehearsals
It’s first job he’s had in nine months . And boy do we all know about it 😂
---
Carefully curated “fake” questions flappy!!!!
Eating places in and around Colchester - May scrounge a free meal ✔
Places she wants to travel in the US - may get a free holiday ✔
Suffers mental health - may be given some slack from tattlers ✔
Addressed Leo’s sleep - looks like a better parent ✔

She’s written the questions so she can scrounge and sound like a better person
Exactly her a and a is trying to get freebies scrounging witch
aircon should be in the design but begging for it free now
they do this every single year around now she starts begging for free stays last year she hit a fee spa weekend and a free week in that lodge .

tramps

Reactions: 13
The point of the full monty now is completely lost.
It was about a bunch of desperate unfit skint blokes who wanted to earn a few bob for different reasons.
It was an ensemble piece, with no big stars
And now you've got this lot, Jakey thinks he's the lead, most of them look like they're at the gym.
It's dated, and pointless once they change the look of the characters.
It's done to get the old biddies in, who haven't had a shag since Tony Blair was prime minister.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
omg he has just come out the gym dripping in sweat and getting in their car.....🤢🤢
no shower....omg

• Sick
Reactions: 24
Soph has had depression on and off for two years so most of the time she’s been with him then not surprisingly! As for him trying to get maris to validate him on the gram say you missed daddy say you love daddy say daddy’s been at work he is seriously wrong in the head as for the after gym stroll to car nobody sweats that much he tips water over himself to make it look like he works soooo hard again he is screwed up in the head

Thought he was watching Freddie play footy this morning? Why’s he coming out the Combat Institute looking like a drowned rat then?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Has Fakey said anything about Adam Thomas easily making it on to Strictly? He did it without begging and crying all over the media as he did😂😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Amazed he hasn't been to the press saying Russell Brand groped him, he's that desperate for attention.
(Apologies to those involved with the above creep)

• Haha
  • Heart
Annnnnnd we're off with the Spud content, God that kid is so vacant, the lights are on but nobody's home😳😳😳 it's so awful of him to be filming this so everyone can see. It's not the same Fakey when you ask your kid to say he's missed you and he loves you, shouldn't be prompting him like that, poor boy. He'll be moaning he's I'll soon after he coughed all over his face🤢🤢🤢

Such a dig at tattle with the some people think I'm lazy comment 😆😆😆 hi Jakey👋👋👋 we dont think you're lazy, we KNOW you are🤪🤪🤪 not worked this year, except for 3 minutes here and there on TV ffs. This tour also 7 shows a week, it looks like 2 days with 2 shows Wednesday and Saturday, then Tuesday Thursday Friday one show at 2 hours 20 mins including the interval so if my maths is right thats 18 hours 40 minutes a week, part timer Fakey and 2 days off every week. That's why you're a lazy bastard, you think this is hard work😂😂😂, God help him if he had a 9 to 5😆😆😆

Flappy on the beg again with her made up Q and A, I hope they dont get another grifted holiday, beggy witch🤬🤬🤬 and Leo is 2years 7 months why's he still have a bot bot with milk in ffs, get that boy a sippy cup, play with him and get him potty trained you lazy fucker. How the duck did she manage with Fred, I'm beginning to think that his dad must have done it all, she's getting as lazy as he is these days.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
He is honestly deluded if he genuinely believes he works hard. 🤯

He's the laziest fucker out there. No work ethic, tries to get everything on the beg and let's be honest most of the time is an absent father. Even when he wasn't 'working', he'd piss off to the gym or have to ask mummy for help with his own son.

I really really dislike him. 😡

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.