Jake Quickenden #81 Fakey is a donkey that nobody admired, permanently injured and always oh so tired

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So her husbands been away since last Sunday, back home for 1 day and that’s the day she chooses to spend answering (made up) questions on a q&a? Obviously got a fun family day together planned then. Let’s be honest, as usual it’s just an excuse for her to do a load of aff links again. At this point, she’s as transparent as he is 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Proud of what! I work all year, every year, he wouldn’t know what that means!
Best boy, (pat on the head) her man child got a job she is so proud. It's like the first day of school. Hope she put little treat in his lunch box.
---
If your Irish you’ll totally get me when I say she’s looks like one of the emaciated kids from the trocaire boxes
How has she lost every descent facial feature she once possessed !
She probably wishes she was a trocaire box maybe someone might actually give her a few quid

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Her addiction with social media is definitely as bad as his is now. Posting this at 730 on a Sunday morning 🙄 Leo hasn’t got a hope in hell when both his parents are never off their phones. At least Fred doesn’t have a dad that spends his life chasing fame and instagram followers

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 19
The loft is to warm but he sleeps in it when home late🤣🤣She’s written those messages herself to get more links in sad cow.Leo still got no idea what’s going on yet his prick of a dad has to stick a phone in his face😡Both sad pathetic parents with a need to film their entire life.On the beg for a family holiday as twit’s got a month off doing jack tit.She is really becoming as vile as her husband lately.

The loft is to warm but he sleeps in it when home late🤣🤣She’s written those messages herself to get more links in sad cow.Leo still got no idea what’s going on yet his prick of a dad has to stick a phone in his face😡Both sad pathetic parents with a need to film their entire life.On the beg for a family holiday as twit’s got a month off doing jack tit.She is really becoming as vile as her husband lately.
So her q&a so far, she’s basically after getting more ‘work’ with VisitUSA, trying to flog her vitamins and trying to grift a Xmas family holiday. I can’t believe she waiting until the end of October to go watch him. Suppose in Norwich she can visit her dad at the same time though.
Oh and where the duck would they fit an air conditioning unit in the hobbit bedroom. Another thing she’ll try and blag no doubt 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Excellent parenting advice there flappy adding hot water to the milk for a child’s bottom sounds really painful to me 🤡🤡 and wouldn’t that be something that social services might be interested in
The size of his f🤬 head in the picture above it’s bit different to the baby 🥕 down below eh Flaps

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thanks flaps! The gift that keeps on giving
Any proud wife would have their tickets booked the min they came out and gone to the first night
---
Excellent parenting advice there flappy adding hot water to the milk for a child’s bottom sounds really painful to me 🤡🤡 and wouldn’t that be something that social services might be interested in
The size of his f🤬 head in the picture above it’s bit different to the baby 🥕 down below eh Flaps
Watered down milk 🤮 why couldn't they just ask reception in the morning for some warm fresh milk for him

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Wouldnt air con be something you considered ya know when the designing it???? Sigh lol, they are so backwards

The eyefucking is off the scale this morning 🤢 Where’s daddy been? Leo says Gym I think that says it all…. Sad thing is he’s then making sure Leo knows he’s been at ‘work’. Does a toddler really understand or give a tit that daddy has finally got himself a job 🤦🏻‍♀️ You can tell working is a novelty to him because he can’t stop telling everyone about it 🙄
‘Ice’ bath chat already 😴 Apparently he’s at LW tomorrow ‘presenting’ oh and he’s not lazy and works really hard you know 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
The eyefucking is off the scale this morning 🤢 Where’s daddy been? Leo says Gym I think that says it all…. Sad thing is he’s then making sure Leo knows he’s been at ‘work’. Does a toddler really understand or give a tit that daddy has finally got himself a job 🤦🏻‍♀️ You can tell working is a novelty to him because he can’t stop telling everyone about it 🙄
‘Ice’ bath chat already 😴 Apparently he’s at LW tomorrow ‘presenting’ oh and he’s not lazy and works really hard you know 🙄
‘I know a lot of people think I’m lazy.
But I’m not lazy. I do work pretty hard. Try to anyway.’

Obviously a dig at us. He’s such a passive aggressive twit. This is the most work he’s had in ages & he’s making out he’s always this busy. Urgh, he’s the worst!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
‘I know a lot of people think I’m lazy.
But I’m not lazy. I do work pretty hard. Try to anyway.’

Obviously a dig at us. He’s such a passive aggressive twit. This is the most work he’s had in ages & he’s making out he’s always this busy. Urgh, he’s the worst!
I love it when he makes a snidey dig. Proves we get to him and however ‘busy’ he is, he still finds time to come on here and catch up 😂 Thing is is 8 shows a week (if that) working hard? He has mornings to himself every day, at least 1 day off if not 2 off weekly. He’s probably ‘working’ a 20 hour week if that. What he calls ‘working hard’ is different to most peoples 😂
Anyway SCD is back and so happy he’s yet again not on it 🤭

• Haha
Been sat on his arse all year except for playing a Dino.God he actually thinks he’s the only person to have a job.She’s delusional if she thinks any high end brands will work with her.So utterly ridiculous that these two expect begging is going to pay the bills.Moaning about the price of holidays when they have blagged so many free trips ( supposedly)Filming Leo non stop is cruel shouting questions at him just so wrong😡

Why is the vain ugly prick sat topless outside.Not heat wave dick head.He’s just so repulsive and just who does he think he is.I so hope Paul kicks the tit out of him in November👍
Blows the smell off the prick seeing as he's a right bleeping soap dodger...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Awww look Fakey, Olivia Attwood just got your dream show! 🤣

Better luck next time bro, stay "blessed" 🤣
While he is slumming it driving around the country in his secondhand car that Doormatt had to finance for him😂😂. It must be a chore having a bit part in a touring version of Full Monty. Forget the fake gratitude he spews out every other minute.

• Haha
  • Heart
The £35 she made on vinted will get them a pub lunch👍Hoping Fred has told her to stop filming him as only rolled out for ads and likes.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.