Jake Quickenden #81 Fakey is a donkey that nobody admired, permanently injured and always oh so tired

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very proud wife? Proud of what? She hasn’t even seen the show! He definitely told her to post that sad fucker oooh look at me with my supportive wife who is just dying to see me tomorrow yeah is that why she wasn’t at opening night?

Reactions: 27
Funny how he’s had a ‘haircut’ and the length on the top looks the exact same as before 🧐
That big vein down the side of his shaved head gives me the boke 🤢

IMG_0725.png
IMG_0726.png

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Why is the vain ugly prick sat topless outside.Not heat wave dick head.He’s just so repulsive and just who does he think he is.I so hope Paul kicks the tit out of him in November👍

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Ughhhh he's just minging🤮🤮🤮🤮🤢🤢🤢 his head is just so chicken dipper shaped and veiny 🤣🤣🤣 haircut my eye, it's the same bleeping length😳😳😳 and I bet he didn't pay for that sports massage, he was begging for one yesterday on his stories. Just Google it you prick ffs. How the duck is he only 35, I've no idea🫠🫠🫠

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
So he’s had to ‘perform’ two shows and drive home to Spud & Flaps. Oh god the folk returning from war will of made less fuss than him on his stories in his swamp of an ‘ice’ bath tomorrow.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
His so happy being away from them isn't he? She seems more relaxed but I do think who ever said Freddie lives its his dad and visits them is right,his just not there is he,maybe she can't afford to feed him,we haven't seen any of her cooking for a while so maybe there on budget food she doesn't want to show and if they are shopping cheap then they should own it,
most of the country is struggling,that would make them more relatable then the fake designer tit,or the dress up clothes that she can't iron because she needs to send them back,
If they showed trying to live on a budget they would probably get a more honest following,
Imagine being so skint your having to sell crap instead of donating but your husband's credit card bills show so much wasted money on bots, how do you reconcile that in your head
His grovelling to get though I mean those flowers were amazing :LOL:

Reactions: 25
Questionable moment flaps! You won’t respond 🙄
If your Irish you’ll totally get me when I say she’s looks like one of the emaciated kids from the trocaire boxes
How has she lost every descent facial feature she once possessed !

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why is she so proud of him? Cos he’s actually got a job for once. He’s definitely made her post that so he could share it on his stories. He’s got a bit part in a travelling tour hardly ground breaking.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She’s able idiot for converting the beauty shed, if she “needed” an office it should of been in the hobbit roof 😂 She also missed out on content bot showing it being converted, would of been mildly interesting, better than her hi guys videos at least.

I’m so glad Freddie is at his dads more 👏

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.