Jake Quickenden #81 Fakey is a donkey that nobody admired, permanently injured and always oh so tired

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nappies for a two and half year old 🙄Has Tesco given her the boot as not seen one in a while.Really scrapping the barrel now flaps.That job you was advertising here’s a idea you take it 👍Go earn a honest living like the rest of us 👍
The absolute f ing cheek of her posting that almost as if to say I’m too much of a star to do an honest days work 🤦‍♀️😡 beggy cow and that’s being polite

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Well at least the mystery of the ‘office’ has been solved. It looks like she’s ‘remodelled’ her beauty shed in the back garden.
Loads more stuff going on vinted then. Shame she gets all these freebies but can’t even donate her 2nd hand clothes to a charity 🤷🏻‍♀️
She could have used the renodel as content instead shes pretending she's renting a office out. She made a mistake showing the same rug in both pics lolssssss

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She could have used the renodel as content instead shes pretending she's renting a office out. She made a mistake showing the same rug in both pics lolssssss
and you can see the back garden in one of them. Yes when you think of some of the tit she posts as content, why not show this being done?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Danny looking absolutely thrilled at being filmed eating this is so he can say we had a long day I’m so tired except earlier he was sat in his hotel room on his arse talking to spud so hardly been at it all day still be in bed at 9 though because he’s got no money to do anything else

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s an absolute bleeping joke. She shares a donate page for the ‘friend’ that tragically passed last week. 8 minutes later she’s sharing a story about some knives she’s been gifted and providing a link to purchase them. How disrespectful is she 😡 That’s three gifted items just today. Gifted items don’t pay the bills Flappy 👍🏻

Edited. He’s donated £500. Made sure everyone knows though. Most people put anonymous not him and surely it should say Jake & Sophie Quickenden 🤷🏻‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Just seen she’s also shared another reel from her American trip with the boys. She’s marked it #visitusa #ad at the end of it. There is no way Visit USA paid her or gave her a free holiday to promote two totally different parts of America in the space of less than a month. I’m sure she uses the word ‘ad’ to try and fool people/companies into believing brands are using her. I accept the Maine trip because it was with a group of ‘influencer’ types, like when he also went, but the trip to see her sister I’m calling definite bullshit. It’s not like she did a good job of promoting the first one, why the duck would they then give her a solo one only 2 weeks later 🤥🤥🤥🤥

• Haha
  • Heart
Whoever said on here she has a voice that could scare seaguls nailed it! What does she sound like in those last few reels. Made me cringe to hear that fake " So guyyys I literally blah blah blah." Shut the duck up, I don't believe anyone is hanging on to her every word.

Reminds me of Nikki Grahame's famous words: "Who is she, who is she!?"

• Haha
So it was someone that worked at Leo’s nursery that died???? They made it seem like a close family friend, possibly could of been but just all seems a bit odd 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 21
She’s an absolute bleeping joke. She shares a donate page for the ‘friend’ that tragically passed last week. 8 minutes later she’s sharing a story about some knives she’s been gifted and providing a link to purchase them. How disrespectful is she 😡 That’s three gifted items just today. Gifted items don’t pay the bills Flappy 👍🏻

Edited. He’s donated £500. Made sure everyone knows though. Most people put anonymous not him and surely it should say Jake & Sophie Quickenden 🤷🏻‍♀️
Bet she ain’t donated though !!!
---

Our leowhat about Freddie the nasty bastard !!!!!

Reactions: 9
Bet she ain’t donated though !!!
---

Our leowhat about Freddie the nasty bastard !!!!!
I don’t understand why the donation wasn’t just from the two of them. Not sticking up for the twit but Freddie wouldn’t be included in this because she was obviously one of Leos nursery teachers so nothing to do with Fred.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
And a gifted knife set. The utter shame of the bleep. Words fail.

So it was a nursery worker who passed away. Why did he get in on it then and do that pity party in the piss tub. He probably didn't know her ffs.

376768492_290759740256591_3695855100199460997_n.jpg
377737188_811033320631638_5641452404552251876_n.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I don’t understand why the donation wasn’t just from the two of them. Not sticking up for the twit but Freddie wouldn’t be included in this because she was obviously one of Leos nursery teachers so nothing to do with Fred.
Oh really didn’t know that but still you would think he would put Jake Sophie and the boys .
---
And a gifted knife set. The utter shame of the bleep. Words fail.

So it was a nursery worker who passed away. Why did he get in on it then and do that pity party in the piss tub. He probably didn't know her ffs.

View attachment 2444184View attachment 2444185
View attachment 2444186
View attachment 2444187
He’s vile . And he kept saying don’t go bed on an argument what’s that got to do with a nursery worker passing . What a prick he is anything for attention

So she died Tuesday morning and less than 24 hours he’s in his warm tub spouting his grief monologue

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Jake being all pensive in his ice tublet, and saying don’t go to bed on an argument. Making out it was all about him when in fact it was about young woman dying in a car crash that worked at Leo’s nursery. Both had a day of grieving this week and all for the wrong reasons! Instead behind the scenes it was all about them! They are despicable, not an ounce of integrity between them

• Sick
  • Angry
They are both just bleeping disgusting cunts I honestly can’t bleeping stand them I want to wipe them off the face of the earth with that awful child aswell

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Just seen she’s also shared another reel from her American trip with the boys. She’s marked it #visitusa #ad at the end of it. There is no way Visit USA paid her or gave her a free holiday to promote two totally different parts of America in the space of less than a month. I’m sure she uses the word ‘ad’ to try and fool people/companies into believing brands are using her. I accept the Maine trip because it was with a group of ‘influencer’ types, like when he also went, but the trip to see her sister I’m calling definite bullshit. It’s not like she did a good job of promoting the first one, why the duck would they then give her a solo one only 2 weeks later 🤥🤥🤥🤥
If they have paid her I hope they’re getting a refund.
---
Jake being all pensive in his ice tublet, and saying don’t go to bed on an argument. Making out it was all about him when in fact it was about young woman dying in a car crash that worked at Leo’s nursery. Both had a day of grieving this week and all for the wrong reasons! Instead behind the scenes it was all about them! They are despicable, not an ounce of integrity between them
The donation is to make himself look good too. The amount & leaving his name. Disgusting.

Last edited:
  • Heart
If they have paid her I hope they’re getting a refund.
I don’t believe she even probably got paid for the first trip 😂 I reckon they just get their flights and basic accommodation free and a small allowance. It’s all about being seen on the gram and hopefully gaining other ‘work’ from it. Why do Visit USA need to actually pay a load of no mark ‘influencers’ to promote their country? They don’t 🤷🏻‍♀️ and there’s absolutely no way they’d use her twice unless she paid them 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.