Jake Quickenden #81 Fakey is a donkey that nobody admired, permanently injured and always oh so tired

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure if she should be marking this as a ad.Ugly looking 💩Hello fresh everyone ffs she really does bore me to death.Wears contacts but had a deal with that glasses company 🤣🤣🤣
IMG_8447.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Not sure if she should be marking this as a ad.Ugly looking 💩Hello fresh everyone ffs she really does bore me to death.Wears contacts but had a deal with that glasses company 🤣🤣🤣View attachment 2443352
No way do all these different companies just randomly send her this free stuff. She 100% contacts them herself, tells them she’s got over 270,000 ‘followers’ and it will help their brand. This is what she does all day. Shame she never got the new turf, artificial grass, media wall, bedside tables and all the other things she’s ‘begged’ for online 😉

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Teeth are just beyond horrific! As for her with gifted nappies spud should be in pants and she should donate those nappies there are so many families in need right now selfish cow

Attachments

• Angry
  • Haha
Teeth are just beyond horrific! As for her with gifted nappies spud should be in pants and she should donate those nappies there are so many families in need right now selfish cow
If I was her I’d actually been embarrassed to put online that she’s been sent free nappies 😡. Especially when her husband does ads for pampers as well 🙄 I follow people with a much higher following than she’s got but they don’t seem to be forever showing ‘gifted’ stuff off and you’re not telling me they don’t get sent freebies. Like I just said on my earlier comment, she contacts these firms and asks for them. I’d put money on it.
As for his FaceTime with Leo. Here we go again 😴😴😴

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
He genuinely looks like a cartoon character in that photo with his teeth that colour and size. As for Spud, yet again pictured with food. She must do it just to shut him up.

• Haha
If I was her I’d actually been embarrassed to put online that she’s been sent free nappies 😡. Especially when her husband does ads for pampers as well 🙄 I follow people with a much higher following than she’s got but they don’t seem to be forever showing ‘gifted’ stuff off and you’re not telling me they don’t get sent freebies. Like I just said on my earlier comment, she contacts these firms and asks for them. I’d put money on it.
As for his FaceTime with Leo. Here we go again 😴😴😴
Seems all her management do is get her free gifts and gifted holiday PR stays
in the style gave her a tit she blew that 😂😂

Reactions: 10
Nappies for a two and half year old 🙄Has Tesco given her the boot as not seen one in a while.Really scrapping the barrel now flaps.That job you was advertising here’s a idea you take it 👍Go earn a honest living like the rest of us 👍

Reactions: 16
Utterly rivetting. 😴😴😴

377586719_851727842769832_2693215210107667750_n.jpg
375242261_1282899732360557_8340546503165002185_n.jpg

377536120_1340474343574356_8706269463717345474_n.jpg

377241115_982441669477120_7694256094246869892_n.jpg
378420973_1943306449385399_8112978713959763323_n.jpg
377995677_294207329876976_3697884330963346223_n.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Seems all her management do is get her free gifts and gifted holiday PR stays
in the style gave her a tit she blew that 😂😂
That’s the thing though, she doesn’t have management anymore and hasn’t done for ages. That’s why there’s no way brands just send her free stuff. They use agents/managers to do that. It’s her personally that does all the grifting and begging.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Fake is giving Alan Partridge in the travel tavern vibes. Wonder does he have his 12 inch plate?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Why is he in such wonderment at a perfectly ordinary looking breakfast or who does he think wants to see it?

• Haha
Fake started following Burga not her so I assume he got sent that stuff didn’t like it and gave it to Krueger 😂 . First show Thursday hmmm I’m saying anxiety and missing the family on Friday

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just a suggestion Flappy, but potty training your child, therefore not using ANY disposable nappies, would be even more kinder to the planet.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Well at least the mystery of the ‘office’ has been solved. It looks like she’s ‘remodelled’ her beauty shed in the back garden.
Loads more stuff going on vinted then. Shame she gets all these freebies but can’t even donate her 2nd hand clothes to a charity 🤷🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
Well at least the mystery of the ‘office’ has been solved. It looks like she’s ‘remodelled’ her beauty shed in the back garden.
Loads more stuff going on vinted then. Shame she gets all these freebies but can’t even donate her 2nd hand clothes to a charity 🤷🏻‍♀️
One word: SKINT!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I seriously hope that boy isn’t alone in the hot tub even if she is in her new garden office because it looks like he just ran in and sat where she was sitting I don’t trust those cheap orange armbands plus she’s always got the jets on full when he’s in there anything could happen 😡

• Haha
  • Wow
Latest episode is out Paul is so natural
jake on the other hand acts up to the camera like a class clown 🤡
---
Love how James Webb says “ he’s competitive he wants to win “
paul ain’t arsed he’s still getting paid and it’s going straight to charity 🤷‍♀️
jake wanted to win SAS but didn’t
he wanted to win celeb jungle but didn’t
😂😂😂🤡🤡🤡
---
It also has Paul talking about giving his money to charity . Homeless in Liverpool
what a man . Jake won’t donate a penny

Last edited:
  • Heart
🐔Come on Paul, keep training you can do this, I sent Paul a message and said knock the bleep out lol 😆 he hasn't replied 😆.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.