Jake Quickenden #81 Fakey is a donkey that nobody admired, permanently injured and always oh so tired

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He looks like that ancient old actor Peter Wyngarde, now ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ’€

MV5BMTg0MDU2OTY0Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNDg0MzA2NDM@._V1_.jpg

Jakey Wyngarde ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
See sheโ€™s following somewhere In Cornwall now.You think sheโ€™s got a office so she can beg all day? Try finding a way to give back flaps๐Ÿ™„The gifted playhouse๐Ÿ™„ bouncy castle๐Ÿ™„two car seats and a new buggy your child never uses.All those books and toys seen to get links added to be shoved into the cupboard ๐Ÿ˜ก

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
See sheโ€™s following somewhere In Cornwall now.You think sheโ€™s got a office so she can beg all day? Try finding a way to give back flaps๐Ÿ™„The gifted playhouse๐Ÿ™„ bouncy castle๐Ÿ™„two car seats and a new buggy your child never uses.All those books and toys seen to get links added to be shoved into the cupboard ๐Ÿ˜ก
They disgust me
the constant begging is crazy
they have had no paid holidays in a year
the last so many holidays they have had are freebies .
surely to god Jake can see it makes them look bad !!
mind you jake fails to see how irrelevant he is

Reactions: 14
Thought prick didn't take pics of his meals..another lie! Maybe that's why is nose is getting so huge. Pinochio! ๐Ÿคฅ

• Haha
  • Heart
I donโ€™t know why but after looking at the FMs ig page, theyโ€™re definitely using him as the main draw ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข He features in all of the last 6 posts and is in all 3 of the pinned posts as well ๐Ÿ™„ One thing I noticed straight away was the difference in his face now from when he did the promo shots only a couple of months ago ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

Attachments

• Sick
Mummy sharing his video now god the entire family so desperate.Flaps death sharing and the woe me post that was quickly deleted.Not sure why the full Monty think saggy balls will bring in the crowds to see him without the filters๐ŸคฃWill definitely be watching how much the ambassador gives his cancer charity from the takings in November๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

Reactions: 12
I donโ€™t know why but after looking at the FMs ig page, theyโ€™re definitely using him as the main draw ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข He features in all of the last 6 posts and is in all 3 of the pinned posts as well ๐Ÿ™„ One thing I noticed straight away was the difference in his face now from when he did the promo shots only a couple of months ago ๐Ÿ˜ฑ
None of the others want attention thatโ€™s why .
dan does his job well he wonโ€™t want to be all over the full monty page .
jakes the only one who will take his kit off and have it posted all over social media ๐Ÿคข

Reactions: 10
Heโ€™s probably running the account himself ๐Ÿ˜‚ said to them oh Iโ€™m great with social media I can promote and run the account and by that he meant promote himself ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Mummy sharing his video now god the entire family so desperate.Flaps death sharing and the woe me post that was quickly deleted.Not sure why the full Monty think saggy balls will bring in the crowds to see him without the filters๐ŸคฃWill definitely be watching how much the ambassador gives his cancer charity from the takings in November๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„
I bet he told her to share it. Iโ€™m sure thatโ€™s why Flappy shares so many of his posts is cos he tells her to. I hadnโ€™t really looked at his engagement lately but itโ€™s pretty piss poor. Even the grief thieving Oliver reel didnโ€™t get that many likes on it when you think heโ€™s allegedly got over a million followers ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Heart
What is it with these two! The constant need to film yourself is off the scale! That deliberate pose is ๐Ÿคข
I have noticed he loves a selfie and has extreme vanity espacially a selfie where he shows his body. I use to fancy him but he is more appealing to the male eye these days.

I do think he looks unwell? Underweight maybe?

• Sick
Heโ€™s probably running the account himself ๐Ÿ˜‚ said to them oh Iโ€™m great with social media I can promote and run the account and by that he meant promote himself ๐Ÿ˜‚
I hadnโ€™t thought of that ๐Ÿ˜‚ We all know he would have been the first person to say he wants to do any promoting of the show that involves him being on the TV as well ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
I bet he told her to share it. Iโ€™m sure thatโ€™s why Flappy shares so many of his posts is cos he tells her to. I hadnโ€™t really looked at his engagement lately but itโ€™s pretty piss poor. Even the grief thieving Oliver reel didnโ€™t get that many likes on it when you think heโ€™s allegedly got over a million followers ๐Ÿ˜‰
I looked at other peoples I sat yesterday with less followers than him that had over 90k likes over post
for a million followers his likes are tit . Heโ€™s lucky to get 20k . Only ever gets a lot when he posts dead relatives even then itโ€™s never much . Stacy Solomon posts and gets hundreds thousands likes per post ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 8
Try & earn himself a few extra quid being the FM SM expert ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Face only his mother could love๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐ŸคขWhy has he got so many lines and wrinkles๐Ÿคข๐ŸคขView attachment 2442949
Damnnnn I dread to think how bad he will look by Christmas. I reckon all skull and extra slack skin!
---
Probably lied about his social media engagement. They donโ€™t realise it is shocking.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.