Jake Quickenden #81 Fakey is a donkey that nobody admired, permanently injured and always oh so tired

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, if he thinks this hotel room is great then that just proves his standards are low. What a shithole.

As for getting his thumb checked out again just proves it was on his wanking hand to grip his tiny carrot cock whilst he's away. No woman would touch him with a bleeping bargepole.

Do they ever have sex? I think the answer is very clear. It's a definite NO. She needs a bleeping good seeing to. I hope she has a vibrator!

I would love to know who voted 'he'll complete the full tour - nasty trolls' in the poll. Polly Parrot anyone? bleep.

Any Fakeys in Cheltenham with a sniper gun?

376655581_642535428067207_6673408561522996788_n.jpg

376699647_1712369492561915_8847036270854671700_n.jpg
376738367_839000887924254_2379382614974526146_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t think it’s a charity event
Paul just said he was donating all his profit
Jakes said he is giving some but not all 🤣
I didn’t mean fully for charity but it’s hardly Anthony Joshua and tyson fury is it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
What's wrong with his thumb? I thought it was his little finger before?!

Is flaps now morphing into twit with the death posts.See she’s over her grief and on overkill with the ads which are actually cringe to see.Going to be interesting to see how much he actually donates to charity or is he just making a pledge like amber heard🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So looking at the poll we now have two people that have infiltrated this thread that are either to do with Fakey or are his ‘fans’. I can imagine him coming on here voting that we’re all ‘nasty trolls’ and thinking he’s got one up on us 😂 For him to even come on here to read just shows how pathetic he is and there is not a chance of him completing the full run. I’d stake my house on it 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Has a bit of egg and fruit for breakfast and acts like he’s eating like the king sad fucker bet he has Rice Krispies at home

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The start of the thrilling tour content begins…. breakfast and gym - no surprises there then 😴
You can tell he rarely stops anywhere other than travel lodges & premier inns by the way he documents everything when he’s actually stopping at a hotel 🙄 Egg on toast this morning. Can’t wait to see what he has tomorrow 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 21
🐔Wow how exciting is that view...:rolleyes: as for the breakfast, hardly pushing the boat out!. slowly getting like Albert Steptoe..... how many calories will he burn today.....

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just seen this post from a few weeks ago on the hotel Instagram grid. Obviously this is a freebie then as they’ve mentioned about being in partnership with him for their giveaway. Lead role though? I’m pretty sure Danny Hatchards is the lead role 🤷🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
What was the purpose of her story today.Face already made up but trying once again to show what she uses to look as bad as she does.That’s a no from me🙄🙄Maybe she should ask zelda for make up advice🤣🤣Do any of you remember when she did a make over for pricks wedding was hilarious 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just seen this post from a few weeks ago on the hotel Instagram grid. Obviously this is a freebie then as they’ve mentioned about being in partnership with him for their giveaway. Lead role though? I’m pretty sure Danny Hatchards is the lead role 🤷🏻‍♀️
I said it would be free
The full Monty will get hotels to gift stays . Especially this time of year when hotels are pretty empty .
---
That moment when you know that your overpriced Ali Express tit won’t sell! Great business woman 🙄🙄👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
She be lucky to get the £3 back she paid 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Is flaps now morphing into twit with the death posts.See she’s over her grief and on overkill with the ads which are actually cringe to see.Going to be interesting to see how much he actually donates to charity or is he just making a pledge like amber heard🙄🙄
He's gutted he was asked on TV; he had / has no intention of donating a Quid.

• Haha
Well, if he thinks this hotel room is great then that just proves his standards are low. What a shithole.

As for getting his thumb checked out again just proves it was on his wanking hand to grip his tiny carrot cock whilst he's away. No woman would touch him with a bleeping bargepole.

Do they ever have sex? I think the answer is very clear. It's a definite NO. She needs a bleeping good seeing to. I hope she has a vibrator!

I would love to know who voted 'he'll complete the full tour - nasty trolls' in the poll. Polly Parrot anyone? bleep.

Any Fakeys in Cheltenham with a sniper gun?

View attachment 2442294
View attachment 2442295
View attachment 2442296View attachment 2442297
I go to the Ivy in Norwich on a Monday for lunch. Pleb.

• Heart
So he changed his shorts but is going to rehearsal in the same vest he wore to the gym 🤮 looks like an 80s reject aswell

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.