Jake Quickenden #81 Fakey is a donkey that nobody admired, permanently injured and always oh so tired

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the newest video is “who wants to win the most” @CrazyBaldhead . It’s probably about half way through where he’s asked for an autograph. There is literally nobody around apart from this lad stood waiting for jakes autograph 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The thick bleep cannot string a sentence together. Was she dropped on her head as a baby?

30yrs old and looks like that.....

Spotty bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think the newest video is “who wants to win the most” @CrazyBaldhead . It’s probably about half way through where he’s asked for an autograph. There is literally nobody around apart from this lad stood waiting for jakes autograph 😂😂
I've screenshot this Barbie as a reminder. I've got my paranormal ghost hunt on at 9pm. She's great. Linzi Steer - Ghosts of Britain on Facebook. Take a look. Excellent results. 💯😘

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I've screenshot this Barbie as a reminder. I've got my paranormal ghost hunt on at 9pm. She's great. Linzi Steer - Ghosts of Britain on Facebook. Take a look. Excellent results. 💯😘
I love her stuff! I watch so many ghost hunts on tiktok

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Jake will.love the MMA , they are always kissing each other and groping 😆😆😆😆💀

MMA.jpg

Screenshot_20230911-205707_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20230911-205819_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Does anyone know whether they'll be drugs tested before the fight? Asking for a friend. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
How the he'll do you get rasins in a hot tub? There is no respect for anything,if the lifs not on the hot tub what was maris.doing alone in the garden,if he wasn't alone was she watching him do it? Or is that a hinch thing to make herself look relatable,

Of course there's spies on here,and them 2 jokers and zelda will look in as well, I bet sophies sister looks in despair and her parents

His claiming anxiety and a extremely low resting heart ... is that possible ?

**edited because apparently I can't spell**

Reactions: 16
How the he'll do you get radius in a hot tub? There is no respect for anything,if the lifs not on the hot tub what was maris.doing alone in the garden,if he wasn't alone was she watching him do it? Or is that a hinch thing to make herself look relatable,

Of course there's spies on here,and them 2 jokers and zelda will look in as well, I bet sophies sister looks in despair and her parents

No, it's bullshit 😆😆

Reactions: 13
Does anyone know whether they'll be drugs tested before the fight? Asking for a friend. 😂
Professionally fight speaking they’re tested weekly I believe, but with This as it’s a charity thing and there no professional I doubt they’re tested often if at all

The thick bleep cannot string a sentence together. Was she dropped on her head as a baby?

30yrs old and looks like that.....

Spotty bleep.

View attachment 2441936
FFS she asks these bloody stupid questions… just Google it - she’s thick as muck!
Her skin looks awful- and it’s becuz she keeps changing creams every single day, any skin product ppl need their heads testing asking her to promote anything.
---
How the he'll do you get rasins in a hot tub? There is no respect for anything,if the lifs not on the hot tub what was maris.doing alone in the garden,if he wasn't alone was she watching him do it? Or is that a hinch thing to make herself look relatable,

**edited because apparently I can't spell**
Reckon she lets the little tit eat in there, cuz let’s face it that’s all he ever does. Lazy parenting as usual.

FFS she asks these bloody stupid questions… just Google it - she’s thick as muck!
Her skin looks awful- and it’s becuz she keeps changing creams every single day, any skin product ppl need their heads testing asking her to promote anything.
---

Reckon she lets the little tit eat in there, cuz let’s face it that’s all he ever does. Lazy parenting as usual.
Spud eats like a feral child. Absolutely dragged up by these two cunts.

Freddie's dad should have full custody at this point.

Reactions: 17
Professionally fight speaking they’re tested weekly I believe, but with This as it’s a charity thing and there no professional I doubt they’re tested often if at all
I don’t think it’s a charity event
Paul just said he was donating all his profit
Jakes said he is giving some but not all 🤣

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.