Jake Quickenden #81 Fakey is a donkey that nobody admired, permanently injured and always oh so tired

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can it be at all hell they to have burned 1800 calories before 8.30, I’m no health guru but surely that’s bad????? 😬
He's burning calories at a greater rate than he's eating, due to the overexercising. He'll either end up with a stroke, or he'll become diabetic as hell
He's roiding and dehydrated to make his muscles veins more prominent

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Full monty will be paying start of the tour isn’t it ?
The tour wouldn’t pay a £100 a night for a room. It normally works that the cast get accommodation/travel expenses and then it’s up to them if they want to pay extra on top themselves to stop somewhere nicer than the budget given to them. The performers normally have to sort out their own hotels that’s why he started following loads a while back. I bet Flappy has grifted him some along the way.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The tour wouldn’t pay a £100 a night for a room. It normally works that the cast get accommodation/travel expenses and then it’s up to them if they want to pay extra on top themselves to stop somewhere nicer than the budget given to them. The performers normally have to sort out their own hotels that’s why he started following loads a while back. I bet Flappy has grifted him some along the way.
Maybe it’s free then I can’t see him paying for that when they are so skint

Reactions: 12
🐔 I feel like there are spies on here can't put my finger on it, but I have got this feeling ...:unsure:.....

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
If it wasn’t for Tattle, I don’t know anyone who knows this fight is even happening or who either of them are 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
🐔 I feel like there are spies on here can't put my finger on it, but I have got this feeling ...:unsure:.....

" SPIES!!!!
.......IN THE HOUSE OF TATTLE..........
THE AIR WAS FILLED BY SUSPICION!....."

mqdefault.jpg

😆😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Flaps deffo has her spies - she blocked me yonks ago, before I even had a Tattle account - at the same time I got bombarded with messages off someone called ‘Penfold’ absolutely ranting at me for trolling, that I was the lowest of the low bla bla - he/she went all quiet when I pointed out I didn’t have an account!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Clearly he made an impression or I'm being trolled by Google 😂
View attachment 2440903
He must pay to keep the Tattle references off Google! 💯
---
Are we going to get this for the next few months or however long he actually does the tour for 😉 Never known a couple share each others posts like these two. Does he think if he shares it she’ll get more likes 😂 it’s a photo of a 40 year old looking woman who is so deluded she thinks she’s a fashion icon, wearing a black dress with a cheap pink bag and fake CD sliders on her slabs of meat 🤢
Ugly, anorexic, spotty, clown footed, dried-up, thick as tit bleep. 💯
---
bleeping hilarious, has anyone seen the newest YouTube video? Watching it cos my daughter has gone for her nap. They are filming him going to stephs packed lunch and there’s a one man waiting outside the studio who asks for his autograph and a selfie 😂 no clipboard this time.

Saying he’s anxious about going on and wants to be funny and say all the right things (goes on about his kids genitalia so that didn’t work out) he’s absolutely loving a camera crew following him around.

Paul comes across so nice and normal and natural on camera. Not playing up to the cameras just a really good normal guy.
Screenshot it and I'll share it. Could do with a laugh.
---
Fake Minidickenden only has four frames of reference for his “personality”:

Me dad’s dead
Bruvva’s dead
Go to the gym
Got a son
And:

"I've married a pot-holed beard and wear a syrup"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Any other cast share where they are staying so it can be compared?

Reactions: 11
It’s CH4 sport but just type in stage to the cage and it comes up 😊
Is this it? Can't bear to watch.

Give me one minute in that ring. My first move would be to rip that bleep's syrup off.

Game over! 💯

---
Urgh. He’s going to love that the official Lorraine account refers to him as ‘our Jake Quickenden’ 🤮
What was that:

"When my dad passed:

WIND.....
---
Poor Freddie
how bad is this ??
shows how bad soph and Jake are that they don’t include Freddie that people think they only have Leo
bastards !!!! 😡😡😡😡😡
Another weirdo making family photos. Charlotte Dawson's one is the worst superi-imposing Dead Les.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.