Jake Quickenden #79 Face like a scrotum, hair's an iced gem, how long until he mentions the dead again?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Masked Singer is on in Minehead today that’s why he’s quiet he’s driving! Bet The Full Monty cast piss themselves at him going off to play a baby Dino at the weekend for pocket money

• Haha
Reactions: 23
£95 for something that isn't put together right and a tenner for a swing that needs a good clean times must be bad 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So they were gifted a playhouse and according to her a inflatable water slide. In total the two came to over £800 but she can’t gift a swing to a family that may need it and is charging £10 for it instead 🤯 and it needs a clean 🤢 I’m actually embarrassed for her . She constantly shows off and tags her ‘designer’ clothes/bags/shoes but can’t give a kids swing away for free and is selling a dressing table set that’s not even in good condition. If that doesn’t scream skint, I don’t know what does and she wants us to believe she has spent nearly ten grand just on one Chanel handbag and one pair of Chanel sandals 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Looks nothing like him . At all .

But he's not Eyals , anyway 😆😆😆😆😆😆
---
It was funny , watching the clip on Celebs go Dating where Eyal pied ol Flapz 😆😆😆😆😆💀💀💀

Let us enjoy it once more 😃😃

I never watched the programme when it was on TV although I have watched this clip a fair few times now 🤣🤣. Why does she have to bleeping SHOUT all the way through it tho? And bleeping hell - talk about desperate 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Eurghh Fakey is just🤢🤢🤢🤢 off to play dress up as baby dino 🦖🦖🦖🦖 by the looks of it today. Ooft 6 days of work this week😳😳😳 bet it's killing the lazy bastard🤣🤣🤣 has he mentioned he's grateful recently🤭🤭🤭 enjoying how quiet he is on Instagram compared to usual😁😁😁
As for Flaps, flogging her tat on Facebook🤢🤢🤢 at least clean the swing first lazy arse, desperate for cash is she🤣🤣🤣 should have married someone who could provide.
Her skin still looks shite aswell🤪🤪🤪
---

• Haha
Reactions: 16
For sale: £600 Ice Bath in reasonably good condition, icer element never worked but thermo turns up nice & warm. Blue lining fairly ok, some skid marks & stains. Some blockage in filter possibly a pair of pants, long sharp stick will remove. Buyer collects & needs to empty it out before removal, bring a sieve. Free motivational manual thrown in to spout shite while steaming in there.
Colchester

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
🐔 Jet lag how bleeping boring...get on with cleaning your manky swing what a show up.....lazy cow...

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I wouldnt dare sell that kids swing for a tenner, I would just put on Facebook for free!!! I would be to embarrassed to even accept someone's money for it if I was them.

Wondering when jake will relise he doesnt have a ice bath. Hes just sat in a tub of cold water in his garden!!!
---
For sale: £600 Ice Bath in reasonably good condition, icer element never worked but thermo turns up nice & warm. Blue lining fairly ok, some skid marks & stains. Some blockage in filter possibly a pair of pants, long sharp stick will remove. Buyer collects & needs to empty it out before removal, bring a sieve. Free motivational manual thrown in to spout shite while steaming in there.
Colchester
Hahahaha this had me creased, free motivational manual 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
I feel like messaging her saying I will paypal you a tenner to clean it and drop it at a charity shop!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.