Jake Quickenden #79 Face like a scrotum, hair's an iced gem, how long until he mentions the dead again?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only 1,000 likes but has nearly 50,000 views… no one gives a tit fakey!
Also it seems he has got rid of that gifted sauna from his garage!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How did someone so pretty but obviously obnoxious turn into the flaps now.👀That’s what happens when you are clearly settling for the life she has chosen.Needs to knock the selling tit on the head and following people who show you how to do reels isn’t going to save that marriage 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
He posted that video of Spud 'telling fibs' in a bid to expose Sophies behaviour towards him. He'll have no doubt done something to provoke her and when she retaliated and went off on one he probably threatened her with showing her true colours to her followers.
He knew exactly what he was doing!
Even the sarcastic look to the camera when he says he's happy that Mummy's home. He's being manipulative and letting her know how easily he can expose her and ruin her reputation online.
I've met people like him before unfortunately and she needs to run for the hills.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Looks nothing like him . At all .

But he's not Eyals , anyway 😆😆😆😆😆😆
---
It was funny , watching the clip on Celebs go Dating where Eyal pied ol Flapz 😆😆😆😆😆💀💀💀

Let us enjoy it once more 😃😃

Omg makes me howl everytime. Her and Fake are suited..both make complete twats out of themselves in public and when a camera is on them! If only she'd kept that big gob shut she may not have ended up with skintenden! 😀
---
He posted that video of Spud 'telling fibs' in a bid to expose Sophies behaviour towards him. He'll have no doubt done something to provoke her and when she retaliated and went off on one he probably threatened her with showing her true colours to her followers.
He knew exactly what he was doing!
Even the sarcastic look to the camera when he says he's happy that Mummy's home. He's being manipulative and letting her know how easily he can expose her and ruin her reputation online.
I've met people like him before unfortunately and she needs to run for the hills.
Exactly what I was thinking. Probably threatened to ruin her if she ever leaves him and takes the spud. Nasty piece of tit. The stuff she's probably got on him though. He's the kind to make her look bad and ruin her life first just to try and save his own skin so he comes out smelling of roses.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
💯 she got those flowers herself in Tesco. I always do. They must've been on special offer as Spud says 'ruined'.

Get a divorce love - you're fucked if you don't!

View attachment 2404265
---
Fakey's been quiet today. Probably staying in a Travelodge!
Jesus for the love of Christ will these pair of imbeciles cut that child’s hair! It’s not cute. It’s not edgy. It’s ratted, matted and scruffy as duck and is ALWAYS in his eyes. He’s behind enough in every way as it is without adding impaired vision to the list 😡

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Fakeys latest feel is giving me Shia LaBeouf motivational speech vibes.
😂😂
Is it the one where he’s in his grifted “gym” in his shared ownership house/garage?? I seriously think he’s watched the Tyson Fury documentary on Netflix too many times, the fool is acting very like Tyson Fury it’s actually frightening the way he’s trying to copy him just because he’s doing some tit fixed MMA fight and one cameraman has filmed him a few times when training for this tit show! There has to be a mental health disorder for mimicking someone else’s personality traits? or is he just a weirdo who craves attention?? He is making an absolute fool of himself, how the duck has someone not told him that he needs to stop this pathetic instagram/wanting to be famous tit?? Christ almighty grow the duck up Prickenden you are a nobody, get over yourself ffs you were just some bleep on x factor about 10 years ago!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
How does someone so hagged love himself so much?
and that’s what he looks like with filters 🤢 The pair of them definitely see something different in their phone screens/mirrors than the rest of us do. The ugliness inside and out is there for all to see.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Can you remember that gifted work out mirror thing never been seen again I despise this haggard bleep so much

• Haha
  • Heart
Has he got a 12 hour day again today🤣🤣He’s truly hating this full Monty gig and I’m loving it 🤣🤣Flaps going to master reels with her new following what a sad life they both have.They may be able to pay the mortgage until next year and will be interesting to see his income when zelda does his books.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Can you remember that gifted work out mirror thing never been seen again I despise this haggard bleep so much
Yes! It was around lockdown wasn’t it? A few ‘celebs’ had one and I bet they cost a fortune. I thought he had a mini gym too. Like most of these begging wannabes stuff like this goes to waste

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Yes! It was around lockdown wasn’t it? A few ‘celebs’ had one and I bet they cost a fortune. I thought he had a mini gym too. Like most of these begging wannabes stuff like this goes to waste
The mirror is still gathering dust (like the rest of their house) in the kitchen. That reel he put up last night is in his ‘mini gym’ in the garage.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
The mirror is still gathering dust (like the rest of their house) in the kitchen. That reel he put up last night is in his ‘mini gym’ in the garage.
Just checked out the reel. Who are these people who think he’s an inspiration?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Meanwhile, Flappy is selling her household crap over on Facebook marketplace 😬
IMG_8555.jpeg
IMG_8556.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
🐔Must be bloody hard up to sell that stuff. Take it down the charity shop you tight bastards...

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.