Jake Quickenden #79 Face like a scrotum, hair's an iced gem, how long until he mentions the dead again?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
πŸ’― she got those flowers herself in Tesco. I always do. They must've been on special offer as Spud says 'ruined'.

Get a divorce love - you're fucked if you don't!

---
Fakey's been quiet today. Probably staying in a Travelodge!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Remember the cheap flowers he got his mum.Bet he paid at the most Β£4.99 and she acted like they were lovely 🀣If he did buy the flowers going by the lack of roses hardly cost much.Leo’s hair is shameful why is my only questionπŸ’πŸ»β€β™€οΈHe always looks so scruffy but at least looks more at ease when dick head not around.

Reactions: 14
Aaaaaaand he’s back with a post about himself as usual and begging for compliments

• Sick
Reactions: 18
πŸ’― she got those flowers herself in Tesco. I always do. They must've been on special offer as Spud says 'ruined'.

Get a divorce love - you're fucked if you don't!

View attachment 2404265
---
Fakey's been quiet today. Probably staying in a Travelodge!
Is he working?? My mates at Butlins and they have the masked singer on, she's trying to get photos as we speak.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
she sounds down in that video with oddjob and the flowers, something defo happened and she deserves it all, shes as bad as him, married him thinking he was some big star when in reality he's below z list and all he can get is panto and shes a basic beggy witch, they deserve each other, both rotten, hope they have a horrible life, they clearly arent happy but pretend to be for insta, wouldn't swap places with either of them, the bleeping slowendons
---
She would have loved this to have........ πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

View attachment 2404438
now that's a good looking lad, jake is nowhere near his level, or sophies ex, he's an ugly embarrassment who wears a wig and pisses on the bath

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
she sounds down in that video with oddjob and the flowers, something defo happened and she deserves it all, shes as bad as him, married him thinking he was some big star when in reality he's below z list and all he can get is panto and shes a basic beggy witch, they deserve each other, both rotten, hope they have a horrible life, they clearly arent happy but pretend to be for insta, wouldn't swap places with either of them, the bleeping slowendons
---

now that's a good looking lad, jake is nowhere near his level, or sophies ex, he's an ugly embarrassment who wears a wig and pisses on the bath
Eyal has a good work ethic as well , unlike fakeys lolling about.......

She really dibbed out, there .......πŸ˜ƒπŸ’€

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m telling you that kid ain’t fakes
Looks nothing like him . At all .

But he's not Eyals , anyway πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
---
It was funny , watching the clip on Celebs go Dating where Eyal pied ol Flapz πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€

Let us enjoy it once more πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.