Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VC10

VIP Member
He’s doing it all again tomorrow guys he is going to WORK! Isn’t that the hobbit bathroom? Enjoy sleeping alone loser the wife is probably dreaming of Eyal anyway 😂
😃😆😆 Flapz Akip.........

""" mmmm mmmmm eyal....... mmmmmm you're so lovely........

Mmmmm...mmmmmm eyal .

Oooooooo , you've got a massive one compared to my fakeys """"

f96ff18a-dc80-4208-9f02-b274d6b49bca-getty-1188068644.jpg

****** WAKES UP ******

**** turns over and sees...........****
---
Screenshot_20220927-230928_Google.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46

ShowMeThe Money

VIP Member
For sale: £600 Ice Bath in reasonably good condition, icer element never worked but thermo turns up nice & warm. Blue lining fairly ok, some skid marks & stains. Some blockage in filter possibly a pair of pants, long sharp stick will remove. Buyer collects & needs to empty it out before removal, bring a sieve. Free motivational manual thrown in to spout shite while steaming in there.
Colchester

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

JazzFan

VIP Member
Have you all got work today? I need to know because Jake has got work today, did you know he’s got a job and has to go to work, I’m going to work too. Don’t think I would survive the day without knowing Jake has work and has a 1h30 commute there and back. Gotta go as I have work 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

mollyann

VIP Member
This prick has zero respect for anyone’s privacy.She’s obviously exhausted stressed and in need of some sleep.I really can’t stand her but why the fuck is he filming her in bed😡Leo all hyped up now but he won’t give a shit as he gets to piss of all day tomorrow 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 35

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
It must be killing old scrotum face, having to behave like a professional actor. No photos, constant filming for bantz and content. No behaving like "the star". Nobody gives a shit. He's just part of a cast.
And I bet he's struggling. Fucking big time. Can't remember lines, moves, cues, .
Never mind, spunk bubble, there's a checkout in Colchester Tesco's with your name on it....
As you were, loser ....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Redtea2

VIP Member
He will be fuming over the actual full monty in TV .
hes ipnot even in west end theatre 😂😂🤡
nobody is interested in this show lets Face it absolutely no eye candy I’d say Danny is the better looking out the lot !,

do We think he’s been told after the first few days to stop filming staff and posting it to Instagram ?. Funny how silent he’s gone
---
Check Jake at the back nobody including him bet they think he’s a cunt

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Robin71

Chatty Member
Omg Sophie in bed there trying to sleep while he is pissing about with Leo god he is such a wanker he will get in his bath soon and leave her to try and settle him once he’s got his content

• Angry
  • Sick

Redtea2

VIP Member
Thread suggest # Both skint and can’t afford Zara . Another boring weekend for fakey dressing as rara 🤣

• Haha

HMC

VIP Member
Are they still not sleeping in that attic room? What was the point in paying for all that work for it to be a posing space 🤷🏼‍♀️

He’s a selfish twat, and she knows it. He could have had a nice easy meal prepped for her to reheat when she arrived home, a clean house, shopping done. Instead he’s literally don’t nothing for over 2 weeks.

• Heart

Robin71

Chatty Member
They definitely rowed last night no ice bath no chats with purdey and eye fucking the camera no shit brekkie and isn’t that view he posted from the Borrower’s bedroom? She’d had a long day and is trying to sleep with their young child and that selfish prick has to come in and wake them both up for his gram/dad of the year content! Spud is clearly not in a good bedtime routine as it is bet he was awake for hours after that and no doubt left to Soph not even a welcome home mention for her let alone an anniversary one he’s vile wonder if he will make her post something to make him look amazing?

• Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
So they were gifted a playhouse and according to her a inflatable water slide. In total the two came to over £800 but she can’t gift a swing to a family that may need it and is charging £10 for it instead 🤯 and it needs a clean 🤢 I’m actually embarrassed for her . She constantly shows off and tags her ‘designer’ clothes/bags/shoes but can’t give a kids swing away for free and is selling a dressing table set that’s not even in good condition. If that doesn’t scream skint, I don’t know what does and she wants us to believe she has spent nearly ten grand just on one Chanel handbag and one pair of Chanel sandals 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31