Jake Quickenden #79 Face like a scrotum, hair's an iced gem, how long until he mentions the dead again?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How in the hell is he only 35. Honestly I new he wasn't in his 40s despite looking like he is but no way is he that young. Hes gotta be lying about his age!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Every time I see a video of him miming to music I am shocked at how out of time he is, he can’t dance at all?! What can he do?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
O
Ok everyone. Is it only me (please say no), but 35 means you have been around for 35yrs. So isn't it 36th chapter?? Cos I am getting me coat if it isn't. Been wishing all my cousins kids "happy 4th chapter", when they turned 3. OH jeebus!
---
a) That is NOT what a good-looking 35 year-old is. 45, maybe. 55, fair enough. The “good-looking” 35 year-olds I know (that being my age) either look distinguished, well turned-out healthy professional dads, or lads that would still get ID’d if the bouncer is having a bad day.

b) It would be Chapter 36, the thick bleeping idiot.
Thank you! You have just answered my question and made me feel intelligent:m:m:m

• Haha
Reactions: 21
New thread 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The singing happy birthday to himself is by far one of the most pathetic things I’ve seen. I’m amazed he’s not made Flappy FaceTime him and get the boys (well Freddie) to sing it to him so he can post it on the gram. Can you imagine him on the stage at Butlins later once his mask has come off telling the audience it’s his birthday today. That’s probably why he’s ‘working’ so a group of strangers can sing Happy Birthday to him 😂
He’s not wired right
how old doing a birthday post to himself cringe
so all his tena huns come flocking
bet nobody decent commented 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.