Jake Quickenden #79 Face like a scrotum, hair's an iced gem, how long until he mentions the dead again?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whe
Please, please, pretty please boss. I'm begging you to let me film the birthday boy so it looks like I have fwiends and i'm allowed to film everyone πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..See how noone glances his way at all and try to move out of view of his camera πŸ™ˆ

---
where was this has he done a dirty delete?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ha ha imagine getting told of for filming people privately enjoying themselves.About time prick saggy balls got into trouble.Since filming that girl on the toilet prick head has overshared every poor person he’s ever worked with.Hope he’s sulking in his paid for car from doormattπŸ‘

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I did say I wonder if word gets round clearly it does the show’s producer has obviously had a heads up over his excessive and inappropriate filming

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I really wanna but but Im a lady and also dont wanna get banned but what an absolute bleep, not only she gets all that crap grifted for Maris, the beggy bleep can t even be arsed to get a sponge and clean it before begging for a tenner for it, what a p poor family they are. I absolutely do not beleive she gave any food that time she said she'd donated some, not if she's scrapping around for a measly tenner. Get a job!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Why has she done another grid post on her trip to Maine? Is she that desperate for content or more likely is she that desperate she’ll keep tagging/sharing it hoping Visit USA use her again πŸ™„ I don’t understand either of them and their obsession will repeating everything on their IG. Surely they must realise by now it doesn’t make them look popular, it just makes them look pathetic and needy πŸ’πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I really wanna but but Im a lady and also dont wanna get banned but what an absolute bleep, not only she gets all that crap grifted for Maris, the beggy bleep can t even be arsed to get a sponge and clean it before begging for a tenner for it, what a p poor family they are. I absolutely do not beleive she gave any food that time she said she'd donated some, not if she's scrapping around for a measly tenner. Get a job!!!!!!
You won't get banned for swearing x the c word often occurs lol
---
Awww.... fakeys got fwiends....
---

They must be bleeping hoaching...I bet when he takes them off, they walk over to the wardrobe and hang themselves up....
No, no he doesn't hahha

• Haha
Reactions: 17
🀒🀒🀒Not a red coat silly cow he’s a Butlins Dino πŸ¦•.Take it they have made up stupid cow deserves her miserable life.No pity for women like her.
F8722622-A774-4AA9-8182-F7E50392AD1E.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Flappys whacked out the credit card for a take away, I KNEW he had none the last two weeks or we would of seen it. He makes me laugh with the skint they are, how small are those pizzas, kids size? lol

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Deserved as he sat on his arse driving and learning lines god my heart so full of admiration 🀣🀣🀣Both empty sad souls who have to show strangers online she splashed out on a meal deal after hitting him with her hello fresh box🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I wonder if this outfit is for the NTA’s, the most garish suit to get attention… typical fakey!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Total Desperation Alley.

Dirty swing-needs clean. Β£10

πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ€£

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.