Jake Quickenden #79 Face like a scrotum, hair's an iced gem, how long until he mentions the dead again?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A huge congratulations to @Sarivng2022 for our new thread title and @redball00n for the iced gem reference! Title shortened to fit! 😘

Flapz and the boys went off to the USA to visit her sister leaving Beppe di Ickenden home alone again! The Full Monty rehearsals started but things have gone quiet on the story front as he has probably been told not to film during his time there!

We have had a few shockingly cringe reels, confirmation he has absolutely no friends and yet another five minutes on Lorraine where he looked about 90yrs old!

Screenshot_20230823-085611~2.png

Flapz is due back later on today and their wedding anniversary (London one) is tomorrow. Will he take her to Wetherspoons to celebrate?

His content is desperately drying up and after watching some of his eye-bleeping, cringey reels over the last week, most women's fannies have clamped shut! 🤢

Carry on Fakeys!

Previous thread:

---
Thankfully no piss bucket in the garden this morning and it looks like SuperSpud is flying through the air back to sunny Colchester and 'Father of the Year'!

368562792_3229468523851831_3148553082737870782_n.jpg

369694748_322774643648360_1909505957831224223_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
He will be fuming over the actual full monty in TV .
hes ipnot even in west end theatre 😂😂🤡
nobody is interested in this show lets Face it absolutely no eye candy I’d say Danny is the better looking out the lot !,

do We think he’s been told after the first few days to stop filming staff and posting it to Instagram ?. Funny how silent he’s gone
---
Check Jake at the back nobody including him bet they think he’s a bleep

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
🐔You stand at the back Jake because you are tall......:LOL::LOL::LOL: ....not even in the front hahahahaha 😆...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Another great thread title, they just keep rolling in😂 Excellent intro as always Crazy.

Notice how he kept referring to 'my' wedding anniversary, no our or we to be heard. It really is always all about him. And when he said "It's only been a year..." every anniversary is special but the first year to me is extra special and should be marked as such.

He must be soooo missing those lazy carefree days all to himself, when all he had to worry about was what time to fit those 2 daily gym sessions in. He must hate his life right now putting in a normal day's work like everyone else.

No words for that manky, scummy lice bath. Filthy, unchanged water with him steaming in it like a freshly baked turd. Spouting meaningless shite which is only ever relevant to his own inexcusable life. How those Tena fannies come out with tripe like 'I needed to hear this' aarrgggh makes me want to throw my phone to the back of the dog kennel.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
It must be killing old scrotum face, having to behave like a professional actor. No photos, constant filming for bantz and content. No behaving like "the star". Nobody gives a tit. He's just part of a cast.
And I bet he's struggling. bleeping big time. Can't remember lines, moves, cues, .
Never mind, spunk bubble, there's a checkout in Colchester Tesco's with your name on it....
As you were, loser ....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Never usually watch This Morning as I'm at work but I'm at home today and Andi Peters is presenting it alongside Rochelle Humes. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Morning All,

Has anyone actually seen any bleeping ice in these baths ? All I see is stagnant water, which probably bleeping stinks. So what’s the bleeping POINT of sitting outside in dirty water calling people “Turds”.
You know that unless this BEGGY bleep gets a freebie - the anniversary is a no go, imagine needing to beg to your bought followers for idea (aka send me freebies) BEGGY bleeping BASTARD.

His attempts at wisdom are very similar to Khloe FILTER THE duck Kardashian (I despise that bleep, I instantly don’t like women who speak like children) it’s obvious they are both thick as duck.

PANTO BOY won’t even be bothered about them coming back, he only wants them for content now - he’s a terrible DAD. He’s never present, when he is it’s about filming content instead of the welfare & development of your child. He’s the kind of person who can’t share the stage, if Sophie (I don’t want this to happen at all) got Ill - he would attempt to monetise, if his child had a disorder he would attempt to monetise that too - I want to say a form of Munchausen's. I mean, this is a man who monetise death or attempts to anyway.

he’s such a predictable bleeping knob.

hugs to all ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Morning All,

Has anyone actually seen any bleeping ice in these baths ? All I see is stagnant water, which probably bleeping stinks. So what’s the bleeping POINT of sitting outside in dirty water calling people “Turds”.
You know that unless this BEGGY bleep gets a freebie - the anniversary is a no go, imagine needing to beg to your bought followers for idea (aka send me freebies) BEGGY bleeping BASTARD.

His attempts at wisdom are very similar to Khloe FILTER THE duck Kardashian (I despise that bleep, I instantly don’t like women who speak like children) it’s obvious they are both thick as duck.

PANTO BOY won’t even be bothered about them coming back, he only wants them for content now - he’s a terrible DAD. He’s never present, when he is it’s about filming content instead of the welfare & development of your child. He’s the kind of person who can’t share the stage, if Sophie (I don’t want this to happen at all) got Ill - he would attempt to monetise, if his child had a disorder he would attempt to monetise that too - I want to say a form of Munchausen's. I mean, this is a man who monetise death or attempts to anyway.

hugs to all ❤
I said this on the goodger thread, about monetising , I still hold my belief that that witch filmed that poor babies funeral and told her fella she was going to sell it, that's why he lamped her one ......

• Heart
He will be fuming over the actual full monty in TV .
hes ipnot even in west end theatre 😂😂🤡
nobody is interested in this show lets Face it absolutely no eye candy I’d say Danny is the better looking out the lot !,

do We think he’s been told after the first few days to stop filming staff and posting it to Instagram ?. Funny how silent he’s gone
---
Check Jake at the back nobody including him bet they think he’s a bleep
The best bit about it is he's already done the full monty TV show..... so how many TV shows is that he's done and is still waiting for his big break 🤣

Actually seen an article on Google where he done the whole woe Is me post because he was apparently being trolled after appearing on the full monty because someone said 'jake is the most irritating man ever' 🤣🤣 imagine throwing your toys out of your pram and doing an interview with the papers because someone described you as irritating 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I said this on the goodger thread, about monetising , I still hold my belief that that witch filmed that poor babies funeral and told her fella she was going to sell it, that's why he lamped her one ......
This is how low people are now, using tragedy in order to gain sympathetic monetisation - it feels dirty. I truly despise a person who uses grief to make money or attempt to use to propel a career. It’s a heighten version of a Facebook hun.
---
The best bit about it is he's already done the full monty TV show..... so how many TV shows is that he's done and is still waiting for his big break 🤣

Actually seen an article on Google where he done the whole woe Is me post because he was apparently being trolled after appearing on the full monty because someone said 'jake is the most irritating man ever' 🤣🤣 imagine throwing your toys out of your pram and doing an interview with the papers because someone described you as irritating 🤣🤣
hang on, he’s done an interview to complain he’s the most irritating man ever ….. 😂 I wish that bleep was on Twitter.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Fake monetises everything and everyone: an unfortunate picture of Leo4Likes as a very young baby; that daft video of his mother going over his arm for views.

He's desperate for anything he can lay his hands on but the ultimate aim has to be Gogglebox, Strictly or a bigger "presenting" slot on Lorraine or This Morning. None of this is EVER going to happen. He knows this and that's why he has days when he's "anxious".

He really has no boundaries and I am SO glad that he's been prevented from filming at the FM. I'm surprised no-one stopped him filming during panto.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Fake monetises everything and everyone: an unfortunate picture of Leo4Likes as a very young baby; that daft video of his mother going over his arm for views.

He's desperate for anything he can lay his hands on but the ultimate aim has to be Gogglebox, Strictly or a bigger "presenting" slot on Lorraine or This Morning. None of this is EVER going to happen. He knows this and that's why he has days when he's "anxious".

He really has no boundaries and I am SO glad that he's been prevented from filming at the FM. I'm surprised no-one stopped him filming during panto.
He'll be having withdrawals from his phone. Sat in the corner rocking back and forth. I'm loving that he has obviously been told strictly no phones because it will be killing him inside, that and the fact he has to actually do some work for once. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
He'll be having withdrawals from his phone. Sat in the corner rocking back and forth. I'm loving that he has obviously been told strictly no phones because it will be killing him inside, that and the fact he has to actually do some work for once. 🤣
I'm amazed he hasn't claimed he needs to use his phone for his grief/anxiety issues during rehearsals...he's bleeping sad enough.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Someone mentioned he’s already done the Real Full Monty on tv so did a search to see how much he flooded the entire event with his stories of grief, came across this article 🙄
Oh what a surprise that he just happened to be that one to drop his trousers by accident.
IMG_3602.png
IMG_3603.png
IMG_3604.png
IMG_3605.png

• Sick
  • Haha
I bet after he watched SSS stories of her pathetically contrived airport reunion with her toddlers, he’s wishing he could have done the same 🤢 I reckon him and Flaps have already prearranged her filming him getting home tonight 😴
Also this is what a real ice bath looks like Fakey 👍🏻

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Morning All,

hugs to all ❤
I don’t believe there is cold water (nevermind ice) when he sits in his tub. I just watched Gemma Atkinsons story and it’s the first time, since before she got pregnant, she’s been in the ice bath. She managed 42 seconds and you could see the ice and that it actually was cold. Fakey sits and does a 5 minute speech without shivering. Doesn’t fool me!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I don’t believe there is cold water (nevermind ice) when he sits in his tub. I just watched Gemma Atkinsons story and it’s the first time, since before she got pregnant, she’s been in the ice bath. She managed 42 seconds and you could see the ice and that it actually was cold. Fakey sits and does a 5 minute speech without shivering. Doesn’t fool me!
Spooky. I’ve just put screenshot in my last comment of Gemma sitting in her ice bath 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.