Jake Quickenden #79 Face like a scrotum, hair's an iced gem, how long until he mentions the dead again?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see that event in majorca that a load of made in chelsea and other reality people went to? DF was there looking as gorgeous as ever. Fakey will have been stalking those pics dreaming about the life he couldve had 🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Look at me look at me everyone! Saturday and I’m WORKING yes that’s right WORKING sad duck who posts that? Just get on with it you twit we all know you hate graft but you’ve got no money and itv are not going to call with your big break in presenting

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Did anyone see that event in majorca that a load of made in chelsea and other reality people went to? DF was there looking as gorgeous as ever. Fakey will have been stalking those pics dreaming about the life he couldve had 🤣🤣
His management company took 8 of their clients on a Jet2 work trip to Majorca last week. Obviously Fakey would say he couldn’t go cos of rehearsals where obviously the truth is he wouldn’t of been asked anyway 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Things really have gone south haven't they.
I'm blocked but keeping up with the fabulous updates here, he is HATING life atm and it definitely shows. It's not a popular opinion but I feel a bit sorry for Sophie (at times) as the level of disrespect he shows her is staggering. The video from a few days back where he was busy filming himself Disney dadding and hyping Leo up while she was tired and trying to sleep seemed deliberate, making sure she couldn't rest while he was being the BEST! DAD! EVER!

How the hell does he think the rest of the masses manage. Newsflash, Fake! We can manage to work full time, parent properly and nurture real, healthy relationships. I really think he's unraveling. Possibly due to being told he can't film FM rehearsals. There's no way in hell he's choosing not to stream every second of his time there, it's obvious it's an order from on high. And I couldn't be gladder for it.

They both need to step up, start with a power hose and clean that swing and that rancid tub in the backyard 🤢 then get an actual life plan together. One that doesn't involve selling their children for a few paltry views, likes and ads.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
He hates his life right now!
Ha ha! It's called KARMA Jakey boy 😂 what goes around comes around, you cannot spend your life being such a prick to others and not have some comeback from that.
And in your case mate that means "working" all weekend in a job you hate, surrounded by professionals that can't stand you, being told categorically not to film because we all know if someone in charge hadn't then you would be filming all day every day, it wouldn't surprise me if your co stars took one look at your social media and insisted on you being banned from filming.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Ha ha! It's called KARMA Jakey boy 😂 what goes around comes around, you cannot spend your life being such a prick to others and not have some comeback from that.
And in your case mate that means "working" all weekend in a job you hate, surrounded by professionals that can't stand you, being told categorically not to film because we all know if someone in charge hadn't then you would be filming all day every day, it wouldn't surprise me if your co stars took one look at your social media and insisted on you being banned from filming.
I think this is exactly what's happened. They have told management they don't want him filming them at work and he bloody hates it. Trying to prove he has friends now by lunching in the rain. Put your phone away get off insta and shut the duck up and eat your lunch head. No-one cares!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
He has no mate’s whatsoever🤣🤣Whoops sorry he’s got his mum when it’s convenient 👍Flaps paid again for a b12 injection stupid cow get to doctors and if needed will get for free like I do.So jet lagged why the hell would you even go online with that stupid filter.What a tight arse cow when gifted so much free stuff to be selling that swing greedy witch😡😡

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Please, please, pretty please boss. I'm begging you to let me film the birthday boy so it looks like I have fwiends and i'm allowed to film everyone 😆😆😆..See how noone glances his way at all and try to move out of view of his camera 🙈

---

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He has no mate’s whatsoever🤣🤣Whoops sorry he’s got his mum when it’s convenient 👍Flaps paid again for a b12 injection stupid cow get to doctors and if needed will get for free like I do.So jet lagged why the hell would you even go online with that stupid filter.What a tight arse cow when gifted so much free stuff to be selling that swing greedy witch😡😡
She needs to take a good look at her excuse for a 'marriage'. That's what is wrong. No amount of B12 will fix it.

A divorce will! 💯

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
She needs to take a good look at her excuse for a 'marriage'. That's what is wrong. No anount of B12 will fix it.

A divorce will! 💯
Unless you have a b12 deficiency and have REGULAR injections prescribed by the doctors, nothings going to help you flappy 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Please, please, pretty please boss. I'm begging you to let me film the birthday boy so it looks like I have fwiends and i'm allowed to film everyone 😆😆😆..See how noone glances his way at all and try to move out of view of his camera 🙈

---
He’ll be gutted his birthday falls on a Sunday so he won’t be at ‘work’ getting all the attention that day 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.