Jake Quickenden #79 Face like a scrotum, hair's an iced gem, how long until he mentions the dead again?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope they both have a tit nights sleep,and that maris is up all night, it’s the MINIMUM they deserve, for being cruddy human beings

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Maris has no coherent speech patterns at all
I didn’t think he was saying ‘giant house’ at all! I thought he said ‘Daddy help’. Either way Fakey doesn’t understand his speech

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
God, he's such a tit dad, missed him my arse he's missed using him for content on Instagram, no mention for his bloody wife🤬 and hyping him up, when she's trying to get him to bed, what a wanker he is. So snippy in his reply to the person who mentioned Fred aswell.
Flaps straight back with a fecking hello fresh Ad😳🤪😆🤣 bet she wishes she was going away again. Had to laugh at one of the comments you work so hard for your family and Soph's always on holiday🤣🤣🤣🤣
Then someone saying they've been waiting for this reunion as they know he's been missing him so much😳😳😳😳😳😳 feck, absolute fruit loops they are😱😱😱

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Are they still not sleeping in that attic room? What was the point in paying for all that work for it to be a posing space 🤷🏼‍♀️

He’s a selfish twit, and she knows it. He could have had a nice easy meal prepped for her to reheat when she arrived home, a clean house, shopping done. Instead he’s literally don’t nothing for over 2 weeks.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Are they still not sleeping in that attic room? What was the point in paying for all that work for it to be a posing space 🤷🏼‍♀️

He’s a selfish twit, and she knows it. He could have had a nice easy meal prepped for her to reheat when she arrived home, a clean house, shopping done. Instead he’s literally don’t nothing for over 2 weeks.
He’s been ‘working’ I have you know 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh my god he is just so bleeping boring! Back to him filming the monotonous everyday normality of Spud doing nothing of interest 😴😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 25

I bet he sleeps in there tonight because he’s got ‘work’ tomorrow 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
How long will it be before this is dirty deleted🤔 crater face will be moaning relentlessly today no doubt! Off to work as you’re all interested no doubt!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Flappy gained 100 followers yesterday, when her content was a flat tyre and hello fresh ad. His content, barring Leo yesterday, has been practically non existent and what he has done has been the same normal crap as usual, but somehow he’s gaining in excess of 100 followers daily. It’s so blatant when he’s had the credit card out 🤦🏻‍♀️ I still don’t understand why he’s so bothered, when having the pretend amount of followers he’s got has not helped him in popularity, for work opportunities or financially? Thing is when IG finally do a proper BOT clear out, we all know he’ll drop way below the milion. Watch him self combust then 😂🍿
Anniversary content or spud content today? or both 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Let’s see how many posts and ads flaps gets out in the next few days.Can’t believe Leo got gifted a stroller when he’s driven everywhere.🙄Loving he can’t film his days at (work)you can tell he hates everything about the full Monty👍Last day deep clean for me thank f love working with a complete witch who doesn’t even work at the school.You always get one know it all who loves the sound of their own voice🙄🙄That’s my moan for today lol been a long week🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m sorry but I cannot stand that kid, spud and Chucky dawson are right up there.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
🐔 I remember my first year of marriage...say no more.. Dead as Dodo that pair.....

• Heart
Passive aggressive Fakey strikes again, knew he'd have to reply to this comment when I saw it last night🙄🙄🙄
All these cranks saying they work hard🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 give me a break you idiots, Fakeys done duck all this year except 5 mins on TV here and there and dressing up as a dino🦖🦖🦖 a few times, if you actually added it all up, it wouldn't be long would it really. All Flap does is her crappy ad's and plays dress up in front of that poorly fitted wardrobe or door in the hobbit hole🤭🤭🤭
They've both had a tit ton of holidays this year😳😳
They went away for Flaps birthday for the night
Tattlemoon
Majorca with Spud
Flaps to Turkey
Fakey to USA
Flaps to USA
Then Flaps trip to her sister
Late last year they had Dubai trips and Abu Dhabi
Wtf, just takes the piss doesn’t it, when actual hard working families can't afford a holiday.
The question is will they get another no kids holiday squeezed in before the end of this year, can they do it before he starts TFM, which is obvious he haaaates, suppose it depends if Terrahawk will have Spud face. They honestly need to get that child looked at, always looks miserable and deffo no lights on☹☹☹

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
and the desperate bleep is back to sharing his posts on his sons Instagram stories again 🤢 Over 2 weeks without him and that’s what his first thoughts are 🤦🏻‍♀️ For somebody that doesn’t give a duck about ‘fake’ social media, he really has a funny way of showing it 😂
---
Passive aggressive Fakey strikes again, knew he'd have to reply to this comment when I saw it last night🙄🙄🙄
All these cranks saying they work hard🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 give me a break you idiots, Fakeys done duck all this year except 5 mins on TV here and there and dressing up as a dino🦖🦖🦖 a few times, if you actually added it all up, it wouldn't be long would it really. All Flap does is her crappy ad's and plays dress up in front of that poorly fitted wardrobe or door in the hobbit hole🤭🤭🤭
Tattlemoon
Majorca with Spud
Flaps to Turkey
Fakey to USA
Flaps to USA
Wtf, just takes the piss doesn’t it, when actual hard working families can't afford a holiday.
The question is will they get another no kids holiday squeezed in before the end of this year, can they do it before he starts TFM, which is obvious he haaaates, suppose it depends if Terrahawk will have Spud face. They honestly need to get that child looked at, always looks miserable and deffo no lights on☹☹☹
How bleeping stupid are these people 🤯 He deserves a holiday 😂😂😂 how many have they had since the start of this year, let alone last year. They’ve probably had more days away this year than they have had working 🤦🏻‍♀️ As for him replying that she can. Sounds like he’s giving her permission. He likes to make out he’s the bread winner but truthfully take this tour away and she’s definitely made more money than him this year. I guarantee she paid for herself and Leo to go to the states with no financial help from him. Let’s not forget New York was for her birthday last year and he made her go 50/50 with him 🙄
He’s definitely got a few weeks free between rehearsals and FM beginning so if Zelda will look after spud and they can get it free, they’ll definitely try an adult only trip. He’ll say his normal ‘we need grown up time to be better parents’, etc… No you need to spend time with your whole family instead of choosing to be away from them at every given opportunity you can 👍🏻

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

It’s too small 🤣 fake assembled a bed Up there and the door wouldn’t open and close 😭 it’s not even big enough for a home office let alone a double bedroom 😖

• Haha
Well, it's their anniversary today - the legal one. One year of marriage and boy is that marriage dead. Their sex life must be utterly non-existent.

I don't think I've ever seen two people so desperately unhappy. No affection, no sparkle, no chemistry. Nothing. He posted this first thing. 'Stormy, cloudy skies ahead'. Says it all.
I would be divorced by now. 💯

369549444_222265574147864_6976640522603830756_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Tattlemoon
Majorca with Spud
Flaps to Turkey
Fakey to USA
Flaps to USA
I wonder if he wrote that post himself. It sounds like a chance to get a dig in at her.
And does anyone apart from him actually think that he works hard! 🤣 Hmm.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.