Jake Quickenden #79 Face like a scrotum, hair's an iced gem, how long until he mentions the dead again?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I so hope these two sad boring twats finally get a good slap of reality soon.His mum dear god what a twisted sour face old bag she is.Still rambling on about soaps not sure why I view her stories I’m just fascinated in Wtf is her audience lol🤣🤣.
She is batshit crazy that old witch! 💯
---
And surprise surprise he shared it about 15 mins later 🙄 (the first of many times I'm sure)
Honestly pathetic!
---
🐔Fanny has probably begged for some tubes of KY Jelly ;)..
And some knock-out drops to make her comatose. Imagine having to shag carrot cock! 🤢🤢🤢🤢
---
I honestly don’t know how they survive they must be heavily relying on the parents
More fool the parents. I gave my daughter a loan to open her own business up. I don't want it back but she is adamant on giving it back. 💯

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Neither of them have realised it’s their wedding anniversary today have they? They’ll both be thinking it’s September. Imagine forgetting your wedding anniversary one year in.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Neither of them have realised it’s their wedding anniversary today have they? They’ll both be thinking it’s September. Imagine forgetting your wedding anniversary one year in.
Marriage was for likes
this time last year he left his new wife to go sing at a budget caravan site 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
That's the thing. It just goes to show how fake this sham is by celebrating the Ibiza Pampus Grass Shitshow before your actual registry office wedding.

Shallow, pathetic and quite frankly, bullshit.
---
Marriage was for likes
this time last year he left his new wife to go sing at a budget caravan site 😂
The engagement was for likes too. He only went back to her as she was up the duff with Spudmeister. You can see by the proposal reel in the Wiki how bleeping fake it is!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Bingo! Post that reel of me looking like an amazing dad and then I will repost it he is soooo predictable

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Bingo! Post that reel of me looking like an amazing dad and then I will repost it he is soooo predictable
Here he comes!

---
How bleeping fake was the 'proposal'.

Imagine living your life so fake that you film this for 'likes'?

Shallow beyond all comprehension! What a bleeping shitshow!!

Utter clowns! It's utterly embarrassing. 🤡🤡

• Haha
  • Sick
Here he comes!

---
How bleeping fake was the 'proposal'.

Imagine living your life so fake that you film this for 'likes'?

Shallow beyond all comprehension! What a bleeping shitshow!!

Utter clowns! It's utterly embarrassing. 🤡🤡

Hahahaha pair of bleeping no marks🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 that is so bad, his hat ffs🤭🤭🤭🤭 Flaps looks a million times worse than that now😱😱😱

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I can’t believe that they/him won’t be mentioning their legal 1st wedding anniversary today and miss out on that engagement from their minions. Remember how they sold their Ibiza wedding photos to OK (after he reckons they turned them down 🤥) 2 months after it actually happened 😂 wonder if Polly is trying to get them an anniversary shoot this year 😂 Let’s be honest OK is now as low rent as the Scum so you never know 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Imagine having to use tattle to remind you the date of your legal wedding anniversary 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Cut his hair ffs. What a mess.

It gives me the rage - split ends galore.

Leonora's holding a RaRa! 🦕🦕

369481651_6549981085118738_141054010672138497_n.jpg
369554533_231380939892206_5107627638400637153_n.jpg

---
Looks like another pretend ad too....

369540572_6497012757061189_1921595773413826572_n.jpg

---
That fake tan is shite. If you want to smell like a digestive biscuit or smell like you've pissed yourself, buy it! 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Cut his hair ffs. What a mess.

It gives me the rage - split ends galore.

Leonora's holding a RaRa! 🦕🦕

View attachment 2402047View attachment 2402048
---
Looks like another pretend ad too....

View attachment 2402055
View attachment 2402056
---
That fake tan is shite. If you want to smell like a digestive biscuit or smell like you've pissed yourself, buy it! 😁
Let’s see if Fake Bake still invite them as guests this year to the NTAs when she’s advertised at least 4 other fake tan brands this year. What a bleeping mess she looks and wtf is wrong with her feet 😱 they are huge 🤢

• Haha
I thought with him being a grief ambassador he would surely post about hs marriage that's dead in the water 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
That's the thing. It just goes to show how fake this sham is by celebrating the Ibiza Pampus Grass Shitshow before your actual registry office wedding.

Shallow, pathetic and quite frankly, bullshit.
---

The engagement was for likes too. He only went back to her as she was up the duff with Spudmeister. You can see by the proposal reel in the Wiki how bleeping fake it is!
She probably trapped him and pin pricked the condom!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hahahaha pair of bleeping no marks🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 that is so bad, his hat ffs🤭🤭🤭🤭 Flaps looks a million times worse than that now😱😱😱
Oh Larry, I've missed you 😂😂😂👍👍👍
---
She probably trapped him and pin pricked the condom!
bleeping hell, how desperate would you be to want to trap THAT ....
---
Let’s see if Fake Bake still invite them as guests this year to the NTAs when she’s advertised at least 4 other fake tan brands this year. What a bleeping mess she looks and wtf is wrong with her feet 😱 they are huge 🤢
I'm amazed he hasn't sent his presenting reel into the NTAs, according to the sidebar of shame, they reckon the male host might not be doing it as his wife is due around then.
He'd cream himself and blow full monty right out for that ....

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think you should buy these boots for you and your husband.

bleeping clown boots for a pair of clowns.

Grifting, scabby cunts.

369917210_1319326785342000_918960835145326190_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
See she’s on a mission to look even worse than she already does lol.Not sure what’s she’s trying to flog now but am sure it’s cheap and does duck all to help.So she’s got jet lag but selling hello fresh fake tan and tea bleeping beam me up Scottie.
68081CD3-6050-444E-B5AD-7D76C0CC13E1.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.