Jake Quickenden #79 Face like a scrotum, hair's an iced gem, how long until he mentions the dead again?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They definitely rowed last night no ice bath no chats with purdey and eye bleeping the camera no tit brekkie and isn’t that view he posted from the Borrower’s bedroom? She’d had a long day and is trying to sleep with their young child and that selfish prick has to come in and wake them both up for his gram/dad of the year content! Spud is clearly not in a good bedtime routine as it is bet he was awake for hours after that and no doubt left to Soph not even a welcome home mention for her let alone an anniversary one he’s vile wonder if he will make her post something to make him look amazing?

• Heart
Reactions: 32
They definitely rowed last night no ice bath no chats with purdey and eye bleeping the camera no tit brekkie and isn’t that view he posted from the Borrower’s bedroom? She’d had a long day and is trying to sleep with their young child and that selfish prick has to come in and wake them both up for his gram/dad of the year content! Spud is clearly not in a good bedtime routine as it is bet he was awake for hours after that and no doubt left to Soph not even a welcome home mention for her let alone an anniversary one he’s vile wonder if he will make her post something to make him look amazing?
If she posts anything on his say so she’s a bleeping idiot. Sorry but if I’d been her last night, I would not have entertained his need for content in the slightest. More fool her for doing it 🤷🏻‍♀️ He chose not to go on holiday. He’s chosen to take a job that means he’s away from home the majority of the time. He’s chosen to do a fight that means he’s training every day. I just don’t understand what she gets from their relationship. She’s married to an serial ex reality contestant who doesn’t even give her the z list lifestyle. Apart from DLP, she’s the one that’s blagged all the trips/joint deals and it was down to her they went to the NTAs last year and if they’re going this year guarantee it will be down to her grifting again. She does 99.99% of the parenting, driving, chores, begging, etc…. but sits there and puts up with his sulking, attention seeking and passive aggressive behaviour. No sympathy for her at all. Deserves everything she’s gets. Harsh but true 💁🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 26
If she posts anything on his say so she’s a bleeping idiot. Sorry but if I’d been her last night, I would not have entertained his need for content in the slightest. More fool her for doing it 🤷🏻‍♀️ He chose not to go on holiday. He’s chosen to take a job that means he’s away from home the majority of the time. He’s chosen to do a fight that means he’s training every day. I just don’t understand what she gets from their relationship. She’s married to an serial ex reality contestant who doesn’t even give her the z list lifestyle. Apart from DLP, she’s the one that’s blagged all the trips/joint deals and it was down to her they went to the NTAs last year and if they’re going this year guarantee it will be down to her grifting again. She does 99.99% of the parenting, driving, chores, begging, etc…. but sits there and puts up with his sulking, attention seeking and passive aggressive behaviour. No sympathy for her at all. Deserves everything she’s gets. Harsh but true 💁🏻‍♀️
Oh yeah I missed DLP off my list of holidays so that's a total of 8 holidays between them this year😱😱😱😱

• Haha
Reactions: 16
🐔What a sad woman she is to put up with that bleep.. What is the attraction that holds her to him? . I would not have anymore children with him , thing is its easy for me to say run for the hills it's difficult when you have nowhere to go with children, so perhaps that's why she escapes to USA now and again then she can't blank the rest out. I would be happy that he is working away....jmo.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Passive aggressive Fakey strikes again, knew he'd have to reply to this comment when I saw it last night🙄🙄🙄
All these cranks saying they work hard🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 give me a break you idiots, Fakeys done duck all this year except 5 mins on TV here and there and dressing up as a dino🦖🦖🦖 a few times, if you actually added it all up, it wouldn't be long would it really. All Flap does is her crappy ad's and plays dress up in front of that poorly fitted wardrobe or door in the hobbit hole🤭🤭🤭
They've both had a tit ton of holidays this year😳😳
They went away for Flaps birthday for the night
Tattlemoon
Majorca with Spud
Flaps to Turkey
Fakey to USA
Flaps to USA
Then Flaps trip to her sister
Late last year they had Dubai trips and Abu Dhabi
Wtf, just takes the piss doesn’t it, when actual hard working families can't afford a holiday.
The question is will they get another no kids holiday squeezed in before the end of this year, can they do it before he starts TFM, which is obvious he haaaates, suppose it depends if Terrahawk will have Spud face. They honestly need to get that child looked at, always looks miserable and deffo no lights on☹☹☹
Of course he begrudges her doing anything fun. That’s why he caused all that racket in their bedroom when she was trying to sleep last night. He is a nasty piece of work. I still don’t understand why he always answers all comments he deems as negative but barely replies to anything positive no matter how detailed the comments are!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
So Colchester's answer to Kenneth branagh fucked off to work with a flea in his ear
Woke up dusty bin, stopped flaps kipping, and still thinks he's Mr Wonderful. Selfish bleep.
Hope he enjoys his "work" today, struggling to read, not being able to film anyone going for a tit, etc ....
Wonder what either of these two grifting gits have BEGGED for the most romantic 1st anniversary ever ...

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Passive aggressive Fakey strikes again, knew he'd have to reply to this comment when I saw it last night🙄🙄🙄
All these cranks saying they work hard🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 give me a break you idiots, Fakeys done duck all this year except 5 mins on TV here and there and dressing up as a dino🦖🦖🦖 a few times, if you actually added it all up, it wouldn't be long would it really. All Flap does is her crappy ad's and plays dress up in front of that poorly fitted wardrobe or door in the hobbit hole🤭🤭🤭
They've both had a tit ton of holidays this year😳😳
They went away for Flaps birthday for the night
Tattlemoon
Majorca with Spud
Flaps to Turkey
Fakey to USA
Flaps to USA
Then Flaps trip to her sister
Late last year they had Dubai trips and Abu Dhabi
Wtf, just takes the piss doesn’t it, when actual hard working families can't afford a holiday.
The question is will they get another no kids holiday squeezed in before the end of this year, can they do it before he starts TFM, which is obvious he haaaates, suppose it depends if Terrahawk will have Spud face. They honestly need to get that child looked at, always looks miserable and deffo no lights on☹☹☹
Awful begging pair of scrounging cunts.
Feeding the kids tit , as they deliberately have no wages income to buy proper food.
---
🐔What a sad woman she is to put up with that bleep.. What is the attraction that holds her to him? . I would not have anymore children with him , thing is its easy for me to say run for the hills it's difficult when you have nowhere to go with children, so perhaps that's why she escapes to USA now and again then she can't blank the rest out. I would be happy that he is working away....jmo.
He enables her to be a bleeping lazy bleep as well. She has NO INTENTION of ever having a job again until she gets her OAP pension at 68.
They are probably living on 2x child benefit

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Feeding the kids tit , as they deliberately have no wages income to buy proper food.
---

He enables her to be a bleeping lazy bleep as well. She has NO INTENTION of ever having a job again until she gets her OAP pension at 68.
And whatever Freddie's dad coughs up in child support, mooch off the parents.
Bet bollock face has already spent whatever Zelda was going to leave him already, and flaps is counting down on her inheritance...
Pair of jobless potless scrotes....
---
Has beaky ever had a real job or was international superstar what he was aiming for since he fell out from between Zelda's knees.....

• Haha
Reactions: 18
And whatever Freddie's dad coughs up in child support, mooch off the parents.
Bet bollock face has already spent whatever Zelda was going to leave him already, and flaps is counting down on her inheritance...
Pair of jobless potless scrotes....
---
Has beaky ever had a real job or was international superstar what he was aiming for since he fell out from between Zelda's knees.....
Bollock face🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So Flapz posted this 20mins ago. Pathetic.

Have a tit 'anniversary' you grifting 'scum bubbles'.

What a lie you live.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I so hope these two sad boring twats finally get a good slap of reality soon.His mum dear god what a twisted sour face old bag she is.Still rambling on about soaps not sure why I view her stories I’m just fascinated in Wtf is her audience lol🤣🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So Colchester's answer to Kenneth branagh fucked off to work with a flea in his ear
Woke up dusty bin, stopped flaps kipping, and still thinks he's Mr Wonderful. Selfish bleep.
Hope he enjoys his "work" today, struggling to read, not being able to film anyone going for a tit, etc ....
Wonder what either of these two grifting gits have BEGGED for the most romantic 1st anniversary ever ...
🐔Fanny has probably begged for some tubes of KY Jelly ;)..

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I so hope these two sad boring twats finally get a good slap of reality soon.His mum dear god what a twisted sour face old bag she is.Still rambling on about soaps not sure why I view her stories I’m just fascinated in Wtf is her audience lol🤣🤣.
They have already had a slap of reality
he’s stuck in panto again and she’s got no work
both can’t afford a holiday so have to beg for them
He had to get rid of his car because he was skint and his stepdad had to help him out with a basic car 😂

they absolutely hate life right now

• Haha
Reactions: 21
---

I honestly don’t know how they survive they must be heavily relying on the parents

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.