Jake Quickenden #79 Face like a scrotum, hair's an iced gem, how long until he mentions the dead again?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet she wishes she was still in the USA away from him! 💯

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
This prick has zero respect for anyone’s privacy.She’s obviously exhausted stressed and in need of some sleep.I really can’t stand her but why the duck is he filming her in bed😡Leo all hyped up now but he won’t give a tit as he gets to piss of all day tomorrow 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 35
Well that will piss him off Sophie is having a bath and getting her and Leo to bed he will be furious they haven’t waited up especially for him
He will only want content if they wait up for him. He isn’t hands on so she might as well carry on with her daily tasks as the single parent she is in reality😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 26
View attachment 2399935Surprised he didn’t record a video, but he’s getting the engagement he so desperately craves with this grid post. Mr Predictable!
Is nothing private?!!😂😂. Why is it his priority to post his Son on IG as soon as he got home. They only just got off the plane. He is wired wrong. it isn’t about quality time! He will now leave Sophie to deal with a jet lagged NikNak!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
First thing he does getting home is a post about his son not spend time with them just straight away cintent
thats all they are to him CONTENT

• Heart
🐔He will be bleeping off as soon as he can....all a load of lies...what a saddo..
---

Just seen this x We know him so well..
He'll be moaning soon when Dudley dursley won't sleep and he's tired in the morning.
He'll be out of there tomorrow morning like his arse is on fire....
Useless selfish bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
I bet when she said hey we’re trying to get to sleep here I’m trying to settle Leo he is definitely the sort that piped up with oh well you shouldn’t have taken him away from me for two weeks then that is the kind of nasty bastard he is and honestly I don’t really dislike her I think she’s absolutely stuck with him there is no way on this earth he would let her leave he has nothing and nobody without her and the boys he doesn’t even seem that bothered about his mum just uses her for cash babysitting and content

• Heart
That's it. Get him all hyper. Idiot. He'll be off faster than a bullet out of a gun in the morning.

Lucky Spud didn't smash his head on the ceiling.

369549528_7235785276437805_180873535769207143_n.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.