Jake Quickenden #79 Face like a scrotum, hair's an iced gem, how long until he mentions the dead again?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His trousers accidentally fell down on purpose before everyone else’s what a bloody surprise - he is an absolute wanker and so bleeping predictable

• Haha
Reactions: 29
His trousers accidentally fell down on purpose before everyone else’s what a bloody surprise - he is an absolute wanker and so bleeping predictable
Oh god yes. He's so bleeping predictable. Anything for attention. I don't think Zelda breast fed him as a baby, that's the problem. He reminds me of a budgie my nan had, would sit all day staring at its reflection in its mirror, amusing itself... should call him Joey...

• Haha
Reactions: 31
He will be fuming over the actual full monty in TV .
hes ipnot even in west end theatre 😂😂🤡
nobody is interested in this show lets Face it absolutely no eye candy I’d say Danny is the better looking out the lot !,

do We think he’s been told after the first few days to stop filming staff and posting it to Instagram ?. Funny how silent he’s gone
---
Check Jake at the back nobody including him bet they think he’s a bleep
I bet he made a fuss about being stuck in the back. They wouldn’t do that to the star of the show😂😂.
---
Exactly and yet where did it get him. Nowhere!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Well that will piss him off Sophie is having a bath and getting her and Leo to bed he will be furious they haven’t waited up especially for him

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Another great thread title, they just keep rolling in😂 Excellent intro as always Crazy.

Notice how he kept referring to 'my' wedding anniversary, no our or we to be heard. It really is always all about him. And when he said "It's only been a year..." every anniversary is special but the first year to me is extra special and should be marked as such.

He must be soooo missing those lazy carefree days all to himself, when all he had to worry about was what time to fit those 2 daily gym sessions in. He must hate his life right now putting in a normal day's work like everyone else.

No words for that manky, scummy lice bath. Filthy, unchanged water with him steaming in it like a freshly baked turd. Spouting meaningless shite which is only ever relevant to his own inexcusable life. How those Tena fannies come out with tripe like 'I needed to hear this' aarrgggh makes me want to throw my phone to the back of the dog kennel.
Omg, killed me off has freshly baked turd ffs🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣💀💀💀💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Obvious he's not allowed to film rehearsals or he definitely would be. Ha this will be killing him, and I bleeping love it🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Flapz looks absolutely thrilled to be home. I bet that place is like a shithole.

369697312_2368743146666127_8622227161140835256_n.jpg

• Haha
Oh look that’s his likes back up again guarantee he was on the phone to her begging her to stay up selfish prick

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I gave it until at least Friday before she did an ad but blimey straight off the plane and onto Hello Fresh 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
IMG_0547.png
Surprised he didn’t record a video, but he’s getting the engagement he so desperately craves with this grid post. Mr Predictable!

• Sick
Reactions: 24
Someone mentioned he’s already done the Real Full Monty on tv so did a search to see how much he flooded the entire event with his stories of grief, came across this article 🙄
Oh what a surprise that he just happened to be that one to drop his trousers by accident.View attachment 2399402View attachment 2399403View attachment 2399404View attachment 2399405
"Jake Quickenden, 32....." in his bleeping dreams!

Cant stand listening to Flapz, she talks like him and uses "f" or "v" instead of "th". 😡 It really is one of my pet hates as they're both more than capable of saying "they, the, them" etc, but they're lazy so say things like "I was finking about that the uvver day." So sloppy. Aaarrrgghhhh!!!
---
View attachment 2399935Surprised he didn’t record a video, but he’s getting the engagement he so desperately craves with this grid post. Mr Predictable!
He couldn't put the video out because Maris probably ran past him and went straight for the fridge 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Omg Sophie in bed there trying to sleep while he is pissing about with Leo god he is such a wanker he will get in his bath soon and leave her to try and settle him once he’s got his content

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Omg Sophie in bed there trying to sleep while he is pissing about with Leo god he is such a wanker he will get in his bath soon and leave her to try and settle him once he’s got his content
Came here to say the same thing , why doesn’t Jake just fill him full of sugar at the same time as winding him up, he’s a freaking awful “parent”

• Sick
Reactions: 24
🐔He will be bleeping off as soon as he can....all a load of lies...what a saddo..
---
‘Been lost without this one but will still duck off and leave him every opportunity I get’. Get ready for rinse and repeat 😴
Just seen this x We know him so well..

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.