Jake Quickenden #79 Face like a scrotum, hair's an iced gem, how long until he mentions the dead again?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally baffling. Why would you? I reckon he was drunk. Surprised he didn't dirty delete it.
100% drunk he seemed so manic. He also went really high pitched when he said spuds telling stories so clearly lying. spud can’t talk on a good day so if he’s come out with that you know it’s true!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I think he’s actually losing the plot.He hates he’s actually having to go out like most people do who actually work for a living .Not able to film or act billy saggy balls is affecting his addiction to posting 24-7.If she planted him which I doubt surprised it’s took so long .She needs to pack up get out go earn a living and gets those kids of social media it disgusting.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
He really is a horrid aggressive prick.His mum the same you can see where he gets his awful personality from.That clip yesterday was awkward to watch and the whole time the phone was focused on his evil face.Fred and Leo both look uncomfortable.If he actually thinks in his stupid mind his oversharing of private conversations is funny he actually one sick twit.
Poor Fred was sat so quietly. He would have heard everything that was said!

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Poor Fred was sat so quietly. He would have heard everything that was said!
He always looks so happy and relaxed away from Fakey. I still can't believe they didn't mention their wedding anniversary yesterday. The Ibiza wedding was all for show. It doesn't matter where you get married but their 'real' legal wedding was yesterday and they should have celebrated it.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Not much to celebrate when you live a fake arse sham of a marriage.She’s had two holidays without him and had to drag a friend to turkey as Dino came out to play.I think resentment is kicking in with flaps as what the actual duck does prickenden bring to the table.Spoiled overinflated ego and a inability to parent his own son without his mummy shows how little this prick can do for himself when flaps not around.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Not much to celebrate when you live a fake arse sham of a marriage.She’s had two holidays without him and had to drag a friend to turkey as Dino came out to play.I think resentment is kicking in with flaps as what the actual duck does prickenden bring to the table.Spoiled overinflated ego and a inability to parent his own son without his mummy shows how little this prick can do for himself when flaps not around.
The shitbag couldn’t even afford to run a Range Rover he had to go to his stepdad to buy a cheaper car for him😂😂😂😂. Flapz must look back and think WTF! This isn’t the Z Lister life she envisioned.

• Haha
Can't blame her at all. Let's face it, imagine the state of the house after him being on his own for two weeks. It would make anybody go over the edge! The only thing on the horizon for these two is a messy divorce!

• Heart
Totally baffling. Why would you? I reckon he was drunk. Surprised he didn't dirty delete it.
He knows if he dirty delets it that it will be very obvious that Spud wasn’t “telling stories”, everyone knows kids especially toddlers dont lie. Ive never heard Leo speak so much, he seemed worried about his Mummy but Fakey just laughed it off instead of reassuring him everything was ok. Prick

• Heart
They absolutely had a full on fight! Spud definitely said fighting. Flaps has woken up and can finally see what a rancid individual Fakey is. Her and the boys had a fabulous time with family, they all looked so relaxed and happy. Meanwhile they’ve come back to this narcissistic egotistical twit. If I was her, I’d kick him out!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Hello Everyone,

You know I don’t blame Sophie for lamping him (no I don’t feel bad saying that either). PANTO BOY, puts himself before anyone else - everyone is just an extra in this fucks life. He never wants anyone to upstage him. I think the reason she is shrilling so much or attempting to - is that he isn’t reliable financially & if you have a house & 2 kids that’s a bit scary when your idiot husband would rather buy followers than get something for his wife on their anniversary. I wouldn’t be surprised if they do something though (after all to prove Tattle wrong).

PANTO boy constant wants attention - good or bad (he would prefer good) so if it got picked up as a non story by the Star etc .. it gives him content doesn’t it.
That’s how sad this boring duck is.

• Heart
They absolutely had a full on fight! Spud definitely said fighting. Flaps has woken up and can finally see what a rancid individual Fakey is. Her and the boys had a fabulous time with family, they all looked so relaxed and happy. Meanwhile they’ve come back to this narcissistic egotistical twit. If I was her, I’d kick him out!
Makes you worry what those children see and hear.

• Sad
Few things here:
Lack if interest in Fake's chocolate bars from Freddie, resumes his game, bars left on floor.
Odd way for Fakey to talk to a 9 year old "Yeah baby."
Fakey immediately focuses on NikNak. While NikNak spills the beans (you can clearly see him pointing to where he's just come from & what he's seen) Freddie is not looking up at all or laughing at NikNak's supposed made up tale.
Is she pissed off because he didn't make any effort for their actual wedding anniversary? Perhaps she did get him something & tightarse just brought his sweat home from the gym.

Plus I just listened again, something has happened as Fake says did mummy take all daddy's drink & NikNak said yes. So something did happen in front of Maris as he said yes. Right at the end he says something about - daddy happy. I think he's repeating what he heard daddy say or shout about being happy.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.