Jake Quickenden #79 Face like a scrotum, hair's an iced gem, how long until he mentions the dead again?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What in the world were those last few posts from fakey about, I definitely heard Maris say fighting daddy and kids pick up on things him saying mummy hurt daddy 😬

Edited to add no way he spent nearly £20 on Mr Beast bars for Fred 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
🐔 They are both losing weight...Probably not got enough money coming in...:LOL::LOL::LOL:.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Evening All,

So I take it no one has offered a free hotel for the night for the anniversary, oh dear.

The Red Boot thing is soo 6 months ago, maybe longer. Someone who I work with was gifted some when they first came out, I laughed so much at him trying to walk in them - he never wore them again. It’s that’s old this red boot thing they sell them on Shein for about £35/40 (PANTO BOY 👋 - I know it’s you and not Fred. Once again soo far behind everyone, do you sit for hours looking at accounts with far better engagement ? Obviously you do. We know you don’t have an original bone in your body)

Obviously now. Since he performs for tattle exclusively, he’ll be borrowing money off mummy to head to Sheesh or somewhere he thinks he may get papped at ….

Hugs to all ❤

• Heart
What in the world were those last few posts from fakey about, I definitely heard Maris say fighting daddy and kids pick up on things him saying mummy hurt daddy 😬

Maris said something like Mummys very naughty she frightened Daddy, amd mummy hurt Daddy you cried and asked him if he's happy now which fakey trys to laugh off saying you heard it here first in his usual passive aggressive tone

What an Anniversary 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Maris said something like Mummys very naughty she frightened Daddy, amd mummy hurt Daddy you cried and asked him if he's happy now which fakey trys to laugh off saying you heard it here first in his usual passive aggressive tone

What an Anniversary 🤣
Pure nomance in that house 😂

• Haha
Well he’s definitely had a argument with her.Kids speak the truth and Leo who I must say is looking on edge round that prick.His eyeing up himself gives me shudders and like that programme evil lives here he’s giving me the creeps👀👀

Reactions: 20
What the hell is wrong with him? It was so obvious spud was saying mummy fight daddy and daddy was hurt why would you even post that? Does he think he will gain more followers through sympathy? Oooh poor Jakey do you think he’s the victim of domestic violence? Notice the you heard it here first! If that is what he has in mind then he is sicker than I thought it was kid talk probably more like they had a row he pissed off out and she just said something like oh daddy is sad we argued so he went out

Reactions: 21

Too busy eye effing the camera to look at Fred 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Why would you even post that? The way he uses his child and stepson is 🤯🤯🤯 I can’t believe he literally posts himself sitting on a toilet and every mundane aspect of his life but he’s not acknowledged he got married legally a year ago today 🙄

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Got it (second clip). Thanks for the tea NikNak! Come to my salon, I'll give you a free cut and blow dry! 👍

If Flapz has hit him it definitely wasn't hard enough. She should've knocked those Turkey teef down his bleeping throat and then drowned him in his piss bucket.

Happy Anniversary you cunts! 👍

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Got it (second clip). Thanks for the tea NikNak! Come to my salon, I'll give you a free cut and blow dry! 👍

If Flapz has hit him it definitely wasn't hard enough. She should've knocked those Turkey teef down his bleeping throat and then drowned him in his piss bucket.

View attachment 2402530
View attachment 2402531
Fred’s demeanour has certainly changed seeing as he’s back around him hasn’t it?

• Sad
Fred’s demeanour has certainly changed seeing as he’s back around him hasn’t it?
Poor child seems so on edge around him he looked do happy and relaxed on holiday. Flaps also seems way more affectionate toward him when Fakey isn't around
Fakey is jealous of Freddie imo

• Heart
Agree, why on earth post that clip about fighting? Also watch the way he says ‘and mummy’s back’ at the end…his face and tone!

Poor child seems so on edge around him he looked do happy and relaxed on holiday. Flaps also seems way more affectionate toward him when Fakey isn't around
Fakey is jealous of Freddie imo
Cuntys jealous of ANYONE WHO TAKES THE ATTENTION AWAY FROM HIM......
If that isn't a big enough 🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩for flaps, I don't know what is .
She needs to get her kids away from that twit.
---
Agree, why on earth post that clip about fighting? Also watch the way he says ‘and mummy’s back’ at the end…his face and tone!
I think that shows that bollock face doesn't understand a word that Maris says ....
Dirty delete soon??????
---

Perhaps flaps should do the MMA fight instead of him.....😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

View attachment 2402530
View attachment 2402531
It's all in the last split second look to the phone camera in his eyes and his body language as he says "....and mummy's back"

Watch it ............

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.