Jake Quickenden #79 Face like a scrotum, hair's an iced gem, how long until he mentions the dead again?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And then nail the bleeping lid down just to make sure...
---

Perhaps she snapped and lamped the useless fucker one.....
Hahaha, I hope so. Hopefully she packs a bag and goes to her parents. He will never be any good. I don’t know how she copes when she sees his bony wigged head coming towards her.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I think this has been mentioned before 🤣🤣. He looks more like Eyal than prickenden. We'll most probably get the photo of Spud and Fake arse together now to try and prove us wrong again because we all know he's a sensitive little sausage! 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I still can’t believe neither of them publicly acknowledged their actual wedding anniversary yesterday 🤦🏻‍♀️ The things they both share (him especially) but not that 🤔 I suppose if you don’t celebrate it, you don’t have to buy anything and also he was probably worried he wouldn’t get as much engagement when he posts incessantly on the Ibiza Poundland wedding next month.
As somebody said yesterday it proves the legal wedding meant nothing. It was all about getting the likes and comments on the tit show that was Ibiza.
---
On Sunday he lost over 100 followers, then miraculously every day since he’s gained between 100-200 ‘new’ followers a day 🙄 No wonder he didn’t do anything for their anniversary, he’s back to spending all his money on Bots 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Got it (second clip). Thanks for the tea NikNak! Come to my salon, I'll give you a free cut and blow dry! 👍

If Flapz has hit him it definitely wasn't hard enough. She should've knocked those Turkey teef down his bleeping throat and then drowned him in his piss bucket.

Happy Anniversary you cunts! 👍

View attachment 2402530
View attachment 2402531
Can he not do anything without eyefucking himself? There was no need to film giving that stuff to Fred, if he was genuinely doing to be nice then he wouldn’t have been looking at himself the whole time.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Got it (second clip). Thanks for the tea NikNak! Come to my salon, I'll give you a free cut and blow dry! 👍

If Flapz has hit him it definitely wasn't hard enough. She should've knocked those Turkey teef down his bleeping throat and then drowned him in his piss bucket.

View attachment 2402530
View attachment 2402531
Ha. Maybe that's why they've been stunting his speech. The kid can drop them in it! Lol. Come on Leo, what else has been going on behind closed doors! Like Bunny Hayler on Skanky Price's tik toks telling everyone Carl was upstairs sleeping when they were meant to be broken up at the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It's all in the last split second look to the phone camera in his eyes and his body language as he says "....and mummy's back"

Watch it ............
Caught it. I actually watched it again and Spud definitely said 'FIGHTING' instead of frightened. I think he's pissed. He said to Spud "Did she have all of daddy's drink?" Fakey looks like he's had a few drinks in the clip. I think he has a massive drink problem and so does she.

He can pretend all he wants about Spud 'making up stories' but children ALWAYS tell the truth. If Spud repeated any of this at nursery, the staff will have a duty of care to inform Social Services immediately.

If the pair of them are drunk in charge of children and fighting, the sooner it gets investigated the better. I bet their neighbours hear massive rows.

This 'marriage' is completely dead and buried after only a year. They need to get divorced and Flapz needs to actually get those children away from him ASAP.
Screenshot_20230825-075654~2.png

• Heart
Reactions: 17
🐔 How he dismisses Fred after the Beast bars set up, says love or something, then Leo come to Dada like Fred's not there, all for the phone, all for show....He makes me bleeping sick and I would love to bump into him and tell him so one day.....

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Can he not do anything without eyefucking himself? There was no need to film giving that stuff to Fred, if he was genuinely doing to be nice then he wouldn’t have been looking at himself the whole time.
He’s so creepy, he didn’t even look at him once! How uncomfortable did poor Freddie look 🙁 WTF are those bars btw? am I living under a rock or something? And those big red boots WTAF? I see he has given up on the Prime seeing as he was the only bottom feeder that didn’t get sent any for free 😂 Delighted he didn’t as it shows that he really is a nobody, not even Z list level and it can be got in Tesco now 😂 They are a laughing stock and just embarrassing themselves at this stage 🫣 Take the bleeping hint Ickendens nobody’s interested that’s why yous keep buying bots you idiot’s! Did someone say you could buy likes now? or was that just on Tiktok? Either way you should not have to buy bots or likes to make yourself look “famous”🙄 how ridiculous do they look doing this? Why wont they realise they are only Tattle famous with nearly 80 threads now 🤭 my god how embarrassing 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Caught it. I actually watched it again and Spud definitely said 'FIGHTING' instead of frightened. I think he's pissed. He said to Spud "Did she have all of daddy's drink?" Fakey looks like he's had a few drinks in the clip. I think he has a massive drink problem and so does she.

He can pretend all he wants about Spud 'making up stories' but children ALWAYS tell the truth. If Spud repeated any of this at nursery, the staff will have a duty of care to inform Social Services immediately.

If the pair of them are drunk in charge of children and fighting, the sooner it gets investigated the better. I bet their neighbours hear massive rows.

This 'marriage' is completely dead and buried after only a year. They need to get divorced and Flapz needs to actually get those children away from him ASAP.
View attachment 2403020
Why would anybody post a video like this? Does he think he’s funny, or funnier, cos he’s had a drink?
---
Reading this does this mean he was in his iced 🥶 piss 🥵 tub for 0.02 seconds 🤣
Looks like two minutes which would be normal if it was icy!

Also he’ll be moaning today for the lack of sleep but notice what time he woke. If I’ve had a few drinks I wake up in the early hours and can’t always get back to sleep. Maybe he needs to knock it on the head if he’s driving the next day

• Heart
How many times has he mentioned since he started rehearsals about it being an hour and a half’s drive away 🙄 As many times as he’s told everyone he’s got work I reckon. 3 weeks he’s doing it for. Some people do that sort of commute all year round. When he finally gets ‘work’ all he does is moan and find any negatives he can about it unless it’s getting his ugly mug on TV. Wonder if his cast mates complain as much as he appears to?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
God he's such a horrible bleep, thought he was going gym after TFM when Flaps was back, now he's going before. Had no sleep,hope he has a tit day. So obvious he's not allowed to film at TFM. Yes I agree that Flaps needs to run as far from this twit as possible, she's been away for over 2 weeks abd he's done duck all in her absence🤬
---
How many times has he mentioned since he started rehearsals about it being an hour and a half’s drive away 🙄 As many times as he’s told everyone he’s got work I reckon. 3 weeks he’s doing it for. Some people do that sort of commute all year round. When he finally gets ‘work’ all he does is moan and find any negatives he can about it unless it’s getting his ugly mug on TV. Wonder if his cast mates complain as much as he appears to?
But they don't complain at all Jeanie, as they are professionals not like this amateur🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
I reckon he's complaining about the hour and a half drive as he obviously resents it. I'm sure he is hating every moment of rehearsals. Can you imagine him twitching because he's obviously been told not to film during the day!! It must be killing him!! 😅

I wonder if Flapz will post today? I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall there last night!

• Haha
  • Heart
He really is a horrid aggressive prick.His mum the same you can see where he gets his awful personality from.That clip yesterday was awkward to watch and the whole time the phone was focused on his evil face.Fred and Leo both look uncomfortable.If he actually thinks in his stupid mind his oversharing of private conversations is funny he actually one sick twit.

• Heart
🐔That pair don't influence me to buy any of their crap they try to sell, face cream, drinks, overpriced food boxes, what people will do for money, get a bleeping proper job like the rest of us have/has had, lazy load of cunts....

• Heart
Very odd video to post to be fair..its basically leo saying he's seen his mum be abusive towards his father. I think the daft sod posted it to show people leo could speak, but its ended up being baffling. A kid of that age would not make that up, hes seen something go on.

I almost feel bad i took the piss out of his ice bath cos now its obvious hes not showing it cos its practically stagnant pond water 🙈 although saves us from the daily dribble he spouts!!!

• Haha
I know we are always saying it but I wish they could interact with the children without constantly having cameras on the go.
It's so intrusive and just bloody awful because the children don't understand the enormous breach of their privacy. Yet.

• Heart

View attachment 2402530
View attachment 2402531
Why did he post these videos? He comes across manic and psychotic! He just seems as if he is at breaking point. Totally crazy!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.