Jake Quickenden #79 Face like a scrotum, hair's an iced gem, how long until he mentions the dead again?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Fred with his head down on his knee.I absolutely hate the prick that is Jake and the intrusion into private matters that shouldn’t be on the internet.Everyone argues and if I lived with that hole I would tell him a few home truths.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Kids don't lie 🤭at that age. Why on earth would he post that. Has he lost lots of weight 😳
Yes he has lost a lot of weight especially around his chops which makes his teeth look even bigger. If he carries on we will have to call him skeletor. His cheek area are extra bony with 2 protruding lumps🥹!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Yes he has lost a lot of weight especially around his chops which makes his teeth look even bigger. If he carries on we will have to call him skeletor. His cheek area are extra bony with 2 protruding lumps🥹!
Skeletor 😂 the teeth look even worse.

I went on to his YouTube he only brought out that song 2 years ago 😳 it doesn't even sound like him singing. He never speaks about it obviously cause it was such a flop. I wonder does he preform it at his tit gigs in gyms

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What ever she’s doing to her skin she seriously needs to stop and go see a doctor.And secondly Wtf is that lump in her knickers 👀I doubt she eats well as looks shocking compared to before she got with that prick.
F732BBF1-3928-43F3-95B8-8AA2A1BCCA6C.jpeg
09DF4BD7-F1B5-4E1D-B769-24455176DD17.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 15
All she’s done since she’s been home is ads and we must still have this months Estrid and the Deichmann back to school ones to look forward to 🙄😂 You watch somebody like her and how dreadful she is in front of the camera and it proves these companies will use anyone. I mean who doesn’t advertise Hello Fresh at this stage 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 19
All she’s done since she’s been home is ads and we must still have this months Estrid and the Deichmann back to school ones to look forward to 🙄😂 You watch somebody like her and how dreadful she is in front of the camera and it proves these companies will use anyone. I mean who doesn’t advertise Hello Fresh at this stage 🤦🏻‍♀️
I posted this on the wrong thread yesterday
Flaps since she got home

• Haha
Fakeys I’ve just had a thought! As they are filming a new The Real Full Monty which he has done and he’s now doing the theatre show I bet he has been on the phone begging for a guest star spot I mean he thought he should be a DOI judge just because he won he would definitely want the chance to be on prime time tv again and promote himself the theatre show keep an eye on who he starts following!

• Haha
Fakeys I’ve just had a thought! As they are filming a new The Real Full Monty which he has done and he’s now doing the theatre show I bet he has been on the phone begging for a guest star spot I mean he thought he should be a DOI judge just because he won he would definitely want the chance to be on prime time tv again and promote himself the theatre show keep an eye on who he starts following!
If he hadn’t thought of it, you’ve just given him the idea 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
🐔 I said a few weeks ago he was losing weight off his face.....Probably now as he has the FM to rehearse its more work than he has ever done, I mean before he was just swanning around now he has got to graft...Join the real world toss pot......

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Hahahahaha meanwhile Paul (who’s he’s supposedly fighting) has announced a tour and it’s crashed the website and server and took off 5 other sights with 50,000 people hitting the website at the same time!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I just realised that the weird interaction (don’t know what else to call it) between Maris and Fakey took place in poor Fred’s (ghastly) bedroom. Stop freaking film in his safe space 😡

• Angry
  • Heart
She’s started following that place she went to in Spain hoping she’s not trying to fit in yet another trip.I doubt that was ever gifted as she does pretend a lot she’s getting stuff for free.She tagged visit usa on her last trip but don’t think they have used her picture?

Reactions: 16
She’s started following that place she went to in Spain hoping she’s not trying to fit in yet another trip.I doubt that was ever gifted as she does pretend a lot she’s getting stuff for free.She tagged visit usa on her last trip but don’t think they have used her picture?
Wouldn’t be surprised if they try and get an adult only trip fitted in before he starts his tour. She’s probably busy emailing anywhere she can trying to get something for free 🤦🏻‍♀️ Zelda will soon let it slip if she’s got Leo at all in the next couple of weeks. Visit USA didn’t use his or her photos and like you say she does make out she’s doing ads when she isn’t. I don’t believe for one minute she was getting paid to advertise Lake Tahoe when she was with her sister, even though she tagged Visit USA in her post. As I’ve said before apparently it’s an influencer trick so it comes across they are more popular/in demand than they actually are and that brands are using them when in fact they’re not 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Her latest story with Leo and the flowers. Is that her way of showing us she got some for her anniversary 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.