Jake Quickenden #79 Face like a scrotum, hair's an iced gem, how long until he mentions the dead again?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Fred’s wheeled out for an ad again and filmed in his bedroom ☹
What makes it worse with these ads, is the fact she has no agent so she must personally approach this companies to pimp Fred out 😡 and I guarantee the money she gets for them doesn’t get put aside for him. Honestly they make me sick they way they use their kids online 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 25
What makes it worse with these ads, is the fact she has no agent so she must personally approach this companies to pimp Fred out 😡 and I guarantee the money she gets for them doesn’t get put aside for him. Honestly they make me sick they way they use their kids online 🤬
I've never met a more beggy, lazy workshy pair as these entitled nobodies.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Poor Fred wheeled out again for another ad.

---
Yeah Fakey, keep on checking that syrup's still there bro. 👍

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Someone’s got to work in that house for all flappys designer gear and it ain’t her or fakey 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just stop pal! You’re an embarrassment! You, your wig, your failed influencer wife are achieving nothing%!
Both resharing ads they only get paid for once - how embarrassing 😂 and let’s be honest their deal with Deichmann is probably the same as on the Deichmann shoes - buy 1 get 1 half price or even buy one get one free 😉😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Most people would love to earn as much money as they can but to mouth off about it, especially in his industry, is embarrassing. Every video I’ve seen of his Dino interview he admits he’ll take any job going so what does that say about him! Don’t get me wrong as I know lots of people take anything going to pay the bills but it’s the way he behaves. I’m sure others doing the same, or similar, work are a lot more grateful and professional. He needs to shut up, prove he’s a hard worker and be bloody grateful for the work he does get! What I do (self employed) I try and behave professionally but I’m also friendly with people who come to me for my work and I’m rewarded with very good feedback and I’m recommended. The same couldn’t be said for Fakey.
Surely what he is doing in them interviews is the equivalent to a normal person going for a job interview and when asked the question 'so tell us about yourself and why you want to work for our compant' is them saying oh I just want it for the money. You would never do it cause its unprofessional but its all he ever spouts on about and wonders why strictly don't want to know.

• Heart
The irony of flappy whinging about Maris not having a quicker bedtime when they got him a bed that’s pretty much a fun palace 🤦‍♀️ I guarantee that kid has no bedtime routine and he’s dragged all over the place from week to week

Reactions: 18
🐔 I have never known anyone in my life to go to get a haircut and it comes out LONGER ✂✂:unsure:......be real mate .....

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Dates to look out for this month:-
3rd - his birthday
4th - 1 year anniversary of pampas grass wedding
5th - NTAs
8th - 11 year anniversary of Oliver’s passing
14th - FM tour starts
24th - Loose Women Live in Southampton

How many people when he does his birthday post to himself will end up being blocked when they say he looks older than 35 😂
and acts like a 20yr old. My son will be 35 on the 12th. And by God, he works hard.
---
WTF is her latest TikTok about 🤦🏻‍♀️
Oh that is soooo old.
---
He’s done yet another interview begging to go on SCD. Still bleating on he’s not asked only because of DOI. He should do his research. Angela Rippon briefly appeared on DOI so that’s his theory blown out the water 👍🏻 I’ve red ringed the bits that stood out for me ie anxiety & mental health 😴 and the last page of the interview especially 🙄😂
I would lose my tit if he got onto my fav programme. But........us viewers know a cocky one. Remember Maisie Smith and Alexandra Burke..

Last edited:
  • Heart
He’s actually deluded. So in that interview he’s talking about how Jamie Laing and Zara both have reality show backgrounds and are doing SCD so therefore he should be able to! Wtf? Does he not realise Zara and Jamie are from reality shows that everybody knows? They’ve both done so well for themselves and are still very current! He’s a dated X factor contestant who managed to worm his way straight into I’m a celeb.

He’s so patronising as well, calling everybody kid or lad. He’s so bitter it’s ridiculous.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Having his syrup trimmed again for a five minute slot on TV and showing off his Birthday card. What a saddo!

View attachment 2419274
View attachment 2419275
View attachment 2419276
---

This was posted 40 minutes ago so he's chatting tit again! I love the fact they couldn't care less that he's going!

View attachment 2419285
He’s a weirdo he constantly wants to be venerate if attention he was waiting for her to show him on camera and she wasn’t idiot 🤣
---
He’s actually deluded. So in that interview he’s talking about how Jamie Laing and Zara both have reality show backgrounds and are doing SCD so therefore he should be able to! Wtf? Does he not realise Zara and Jamie are from reality shows that everybody knows? They’ve both done so well for themselves and are still very current! He’s a dated X factor contestant who managed to worm his way straight into I’m a celeb.

He’s so patronising as well, calling everybody kid or lad. He’s so bitter it’s ridiculous.
He is deluded they don’t want him for all his begging and tagging they ain’t intrested when will he realise . Zara is popular she has done more than love island she does documentaries as well and gets really good brand ads . Sure she has had clothing line deals as well . And her boyfriend is extremely popular also was on made in Chelsea .

He’s a nobody when will he realise the daft prick

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
and acts like a 20yr old. My son will be 35 on the 12th. And by God, he works hard.
---

Oh that is soooo old.
---

I would lose my tit if he got onto my fav programme. But........us viewers know a cocky one. Remember Maisie Smith and Alexandra Burke..
I’ve said it before but honestly if there is ever a genuine sniff of him getting SCD, I will personally message, tweet, DM anything to do with the program to register my disgust. If I could set up a petition online to stop it happening I would. I’ve watched every series but I would 100% switch off if he was ever on it

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.