Jake Quickenden #79 Face like a scrotum, hair's an iced gem, how long until he mentions the dead again?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Erm working til 6 every day is that fakey you big fat liar because there you are in Sophie’s story just leaving the house with your packed bag so obviously finished quite some time ago to drive home and pack notice neither she nor Fred gave a crap about him going

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Having his syrup trimmed again for a five minute slot on TV and showing off his Birthday card. What a saddo!

372909962_1405245446708194_4387035723585645677_n.jpg

---
Erm working til 6 every day is that fakey you big fat liar because there you are in Sophie’s story just leaving the house with your packed bag so obviously finished quite some time ago to drive home and pack notice neither she nor Fred gave a crap about him going
This was posted 40 minutes ago so he's chatting tit again! I love the fact they couldn't care less that he's going!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
That’s hilarious, Sophie doesn’t give a flying duck that he’s leaving the house and wanting attention. She couldn’t be more dismissive of him if she tried. First time I’ve ever had a shred of respect for her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I know how awkward was that 😬. There's definitely something gone down there, he looks awkward as duck and no spud in sight welcoming him back. Flaps and Fred, couldn't give two shits he's there.

• Haha
  • Heart
🐔 1 year of marriage and she couldn't give a duck that he was going x me and my old man were all over each other ......never see that with them.....As for showing the birthday card SAD SAD SAD.......he wants to be liked its SAD really....As for the smelly wig, bet his scalp is running alive .....🦟🦗🦠.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
His hairdresser is Essex based as well so probably only went in today to get his card and cake 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Is this old faggot going to cite on BBC breakfast what fun and that it’s hard working for the first time since 2022! I want him to twit about giving the BBC a definite reason not to put him on strictly!
His face is literally caving in! That side profile ain’t doing him any justice.

• Haha
Another interview he’s done recently which again proves everything we all say about him. He’s not interested in having an actual career. He just wants to be on TV, be famous and get as much money as he can. He’s already been on probably the highest paid reality TV shows and look where that’s got him financially 🙄 He calls himself a TV presenter and actor but is touting himself for any reality show going. He’s an absolute joke and wonders why he struggles to get any decent work. bleeping muppet
If only there was such a thing as leaving the house to do a possibly repetitive task every weekday, which then gave you money to pay bills. 🤔
Like a bleeping actual job Fakey! He's only interested in selectively earning money, not actually supporting his family. He should be embarrassed or ashamed but nope, only self-entitlement there.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I do believe Sophie is doing a revenge payback. He completely shat on her 30th birthday and did nothing. Now she’s doing the exact same thing back to him 😆🖕🗿

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Did he go to zelda’s ? Why is he dressed like a twit? Who shows a card from people from work🤣🤣And why is he going now for a two minute slot on a morning programme.So many questions lol.And the giving each other the middle finger how childish are these two fools🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
State of those trousers. 🤢 I doubt these two have sex at all.

• Sick
Did he go to zelda’s ? Why is he dressed like a twit? Who shows a card from people from work🤣🤣And why is he going now for a two minute slot on a morning programme.So many questions lol.And the giving each other the middle finger how childish are these two fools🙄
No to Zeldas. Maybe tonight instead if the FM aren’t putting him up in a hotel for his big appearance in the morning. He’s always dressed like a twit 😉 Only he would show a card from people at work. I think the BBC is now in Salford so bit far to travel from Colchester in the morning. Hope these answers help 😉😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Another interview he’s done recently which again proves everything we all say about him. He’s not interested in having an actual career. He just wants to be on TV, be famous and get as much money as he can. He’s already been on probably the highest paid reality TV shows and look where that’s got him financially 🙄 He calls himself a TV presenter and actor but is touting himself for any reality show going. He’s an absolute joke and wonders why he struggles to get any decent work. bleeping muppet
Most people would love to earn as much money as they can but to mouth off about it, especially in his industry, is embarrassing. Every video I’ve seen of his Dino interview he admits he’ll take any job going so what does that say about him! Don’t get me wrong as I know lots of people take anything going to pay the bills but it’s the way he behaves. I’m sure others doing the same, or similar, work are a lot more grateful and professional. He needs to shut up, prove he’s a hard worker and be bloody grateful for the work he does get! What I do (self employed) I try and behave professionally but I’m also friendly with people who come to me for my work and I’m rewarded with very good feedback and I’m recommended. The same couldn’t be said for Fakey.

• Heart
Validating his, not their anniversary obviously 🙄! I loved Sophie’s dismissal-yep I said that out loud! I bet he cannot wait being baby Dino…

As he reads on here, and it’s the end of the season, tell us all what you’ve doing at the weekends! I bet he won’t as he’s totally embarrassed About doing this pocket money gig!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Validating his, not their anniversary obviously 🙄! I loved Sophie’s dismissal-yep I said that out loud! I bet he cannot wait being baby Dino…

As he reads on here, and it’s the end of the season, tell us all what you’ve doing at the weekends! I bet he won’t as he’s totally embarrassed About doing this pocket money gig!
Jesus his nose is increasing in size while the rest of his dilapidated face, caves in on itself, rotten looking

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.