Jake Quickenden #79 Face like a scrotum, hair's an iced gem, how long until he mentions the dead again?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone remember that doll from the 70s, Tressy. The one with the button in it's stomach to make its hair grow....
It's him....🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Poor Fred wheeled out again for another ad.

View attachment 2419746
---
Yeah Fakey, keep on checking that syrup's still there bro. 👍

View attachment 2419747
The excitement in his voice talking about being on BBC Breakfast! He’s so dumb to realise that Saturday isn’t a prestigious slot. Asking if it is a serious show or not. Piss off! As if the bellend hasn’t been rehearsing the lines he will use on the show tomorrow. I feel bad for his cast mates as he will try and take centre stage!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Big noses magic hair...
images (1).jpeg

---
The excitement in his voice talking about being on BBC Breakfast! He’s so dumb to realise that Saturday isn’t a prestigious slot. Asking if it is a serious show or not. Piss off! As if the bellend hasn’t been rehearsing the lines he will use on the show tomorrow. I feel bad for his cast mates as he will try and take centre stage!
How's he blagged his way on, his is only a minor role....
bleeping desperate twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Holiday
must have bagged another FREE holiday tramps
whoever wrote that doesn’t realise this is what Jake does he hates work . Just wait for the sick days and cancelled shows because of him 😂

Reactions: 17
I am loving the newlywed exchange! Brought a tear *of laughter* to my eye

For once she is focused on her child (even though it's content ffs) and Fake is like a big spoiled child in the background! "I'm here, it's me! Remember, me?! I'm going, now, NOW, now like bye...bye...bye?"

That passive aggressive exchange where he came back to post stuff to Freddie through the door 🤣🤣🤣actually made me think of a child coming back into a room looking for attention. Sums him up

Break free, Sophie, break free.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Plot twist the persons taking the piss saying have a good holiday meaning the one at butlins being a rara 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
🐔 Flaps wanting advice for Maris to have a sleep routine or lack of it, puts him to bed, up till 11 then gets into her bed..... :LOL::LOL::LOL:. Oh dear, what a shame, never mind... .

• Haha
Reactions: 20
🐔 Flaps wanting advice for Maris to have a sleep routine or lack of it, puts him to bed, up till 11 then gets into her bed..... :LOL::LOL::LOL:. Oh dear, what a shame, never mind... .
Perhaps she should start with telling her dick head husband not to hype him up just before bedtime, obviously when he can be bothered to be there 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Maybe put the child in a bed suitable for his age and not one meant for children of 6 years old and upwards 🤦🏻‍♀️ Also Flappy when you sneakily say where your glasses are from and you’ve had a paid collaboration with the company, you need to mark your story accordingly 👍🏻 Good morning ASA 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Flaps asking for advice🙄How about you give that stupid bed to someone or like everything else stick it on marketplace.He’s so spoilt and the need to keep him as baby is so obvious to see.He’s at zeldas numerous holidays he has no idea Wtf is going on.See she only got 400 likes on her ad with poor Fred I really hate she uses her son for cash😡😡

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Asking advice on getting the kid to sleep. He has no routine and is just spoiled by the looks of it. As it was suggested in the past that he may need an assessment of needs, some kids find it very hard to switch off and go to sleep when there is additional needs there and it usually starts from age 2 and sometimes younger. So if this Is constant every single night I'd be getting professional advice not asking people on the internet

• Heart
Reactions: 22
How passive aggressive is that exchange!! No love, no emotion, just dreadful. Passing his shite birthday hat through the half shut open door. Both of them raising middle fingers to each other in front of Freddie. Shameful. Just shameful.
Oh no 😕 poor Freddie. That's dreadful.

Reactions: 14
🐔 Ewwwww said he would do anything for money.......been pumped up tit trousers...hair up lol lol.. talking loads ....prick...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.