Jake Quickenden #79 Face like a scrotum, hair's an iced gem, how long until he mentions the dead again?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m still totally not over the embarrassment of his mosquito ad

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
WTF is her latest TikTok about 🤦🏻‍♀️
Just look at Flapz. Dumb witch thinks she’s hilarious. She’s dumber than I thought to have blatantly referenced Zara yesterday as if she won’t bite off their hand if they offered her their products to show online! She’s probably pissed off as they have most likely ignored the 100s of emails she sent them begging for clothes. Fast fashion my ass. No wonder she married Fakey as they have the same extra low IQ! She obviously has short term memory loss as she promotes any brand that will use her and has no scruples.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Welcome! The Wiki's had a revamp and well worth a read. It certainly will show you how fake these two are! 💗

She's getting ready for prison duties after she's drowned the bleep in his piss tub! 🤣
It might be like Murder on the Orient Express - the neighbours and all the people involved in the Full Monty and everyone he ever worked with, would help so it couldn't be pinned on anyone... 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Does Fakey realise Strictly is much harder WORK than him currently sitting on his arse reading lines?
It's all public vote, who would actually vote for him? He'll be sitting in his ice bucket after week 1 crying because he's been voted off. There's been really good dancers voted off in previous years early, just because they haven't been popular with the public. Poor little sensitive sausage Fakey wouldn't cope with the criticism.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m still totally not over the embarrassment of his mosquito ad
I need to get mozzie repellant as we are off to Rhodes this month but I refuse to buy jungle formula now!! Tried Avon skin so soft last year and the only time I got bitten was when I wore it!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
She looks ridiculous she can’t act for tit . Not even funny but most other Tipton users I would laugh at
as for spending habits 😂😂😂 they are both broke FFS 🤦‍♀️
---
Classing this as work the idiot 😂😂😂
two minutes in a breakfast show is work ….. he’s not normal
They dumped him in the weekend slot when no one is watching😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is this old faggot going to cite on BBC breakfast what fun and that it’s hard working for the first time since 2022! I want him to twit about giving the BBC a definite reason not to put him on strictly!
Been getting the wig cut ready for tomorrow🤭🤭🤭🤭 It's so obvious it's one of those hair systems😂😂😂 I too hope he fucks up so strictly will never touch him😆😆😆 can you imagine if he got on there, he'd be totally unbearable🤪🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 18
We all knew he’d have to share on his stories that he’s got a two minute slot on TV tomorrow 🤢 I notice he’s wearing his beige trousers yet again today 🤮 Wonder what delight he’ll wear for his huge appearance on the BBC tomorrow 🙄 Nope I won’t be taking one for the team 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
We all knew he’d have to share on his stories that he’s got a two minute slot on TV tomorrow 🤢 I notice he’s wearing his beige trousers yet again today 🤮 Wonder what delight he’ll wear for his huge appearance on the BBC tomorrow 🙄 Nope I won’t be taking one for the team 😂
And neither will I lols 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Showing his birthday card to try and prove they actually like him haha - sad act!
That really is tragic 😂 imagine being 35 years old and showing a birthday card you’ve received from your work colleagues to a bunch of strangers online, just to try and prove that people supposedly like you 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
He probably told everyone when his birthday was as his fun fact on his first day 🤣 and then reminded everyone every day since

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Dunno how to add but watch Jack Skippers Tiktok (4th one from top) he must follow Jake for inspiration, his videos are hilarious 😂 Also doesn't look like we're the only ones bored of them. Better get the credit card out Jakey 🤭
Jack Skipper is hilarious. I always think a lot of his posts are taking the piss out of old Fakey 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Does Fakey realise Strictly is much harder WORK than him currently sitting on his arse reading lines?
It's all public vote, who would actually vote for him? He'll be sitting in his ice bucket after week 1 crying because he's been voted off. There's been really good dancers voted off in previous years early, just because they haven't been popular with the public. Poor little sensitive sausage Fakey wouldn't cope with the criticism.
It will never happen as we know, he won't get within an ass's roar of Strictly, but I enjoy imagining him arguing with the judges.

And yes, spot on, he would not be able to cope with the criticism or lack of votes. And the fact that it is so hard, physically, from what the participants say.

There would be no time for lying around in a barrel either 🤣. And his partner whoever the unlucky sod would be, would be the one faking illness after a day or two dealing with him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Another interview he’s done recently which again proves everything we all say about him. He’s not interested in having an actual career. He just wants to be on TV, be famous and get as much money as he can. He’s already been on probably the highest paid reality TV shows and look where that’s got him financially 🙄 He calls himself a TV presenter and actor but is touting himself for any reality show going. He’s an absolute joke and wonders why he struggles to get any decent work. bleeping muppet

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.