Jake Quickenden #79 Face like a scrotum, hair's an iced gem, how long until he mentions the dead again?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He has no clue! First he copied what Bill Ward said almost word for word then when asked about taking his kit off he literally said yet again well I will do anything for money whereas Danny and Bill both spoke about it in a serious way and how it was important to the story he is such an embarrassment

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Leo showed no reaction to 'Daddy on tv'. No excitement, no pointing, nothing! Looks like he just moved away.

• Haha
You can tell the other people had depth when talking about the meaning of the full Monty.While dick head is once again talking about himself.As for flaps with her voice that could scare seagulls away Jesus your hole husband was on tv๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„Heโ€™s of to play Dino man isnโ€™t he such a devoted family man fake prick.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He has no clue! First he copied what Bill Ward said almost word for word then when asked about taking his kit off he literally said yet again well I will do anything for money whereas Danny and Bill both spoke about it in a serious way and how it was important to the story he is such an embarrassment
Yayyy glad heโ€™s digging his own career grave. Bring on more interviews so he can keep talking shite!

• Haha
  • Heart
He probably hadn't a clue what The Full Monty was, when he got an audition. They said would you be prepared to strip off and he started ripping off his clothes, there and then, no doubt. ๐Ÿ™„

I love The Full Monty film, and will not allow this creep to ruin it on me.

Reactions: 20
Ughhh I had to mute at one point, he didn't stop talking, so full of himself.View attachment 2420706View attachment 2420713
He gets himself manic when it comes to TV so he embarrassed himself yet again . Talks over people and canโ€™t have a normal adult conversation. Iโ€™m shocked he got a part the way heโ€™s been in all his panto . He repeatedly says heโ€™s humble because he hates the job but wants others to think heโ€™s happy to get it just so he enever goes without panto in future because he knows itโ€™s all he can get . We know he will do anything for money but thatโ€™s not promoting the bleeping production is it

• Heart
You can tell the other people had depth when talking about the meaning of the full Monty.While dick head is once again talking about himself.As for flaps with her voice that could scare seagulls away Jesus your hole husband was on tv๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„Heโ€™s of to play Dino man isnโ€™t he such a devoted family man fake prick.
Voice that would scare seagulls! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hi flaps replaying the clip to show Leo saying hi after it was mentioned he does not give a tit or understand his dad on tv.God how embarrassing to be so thrilled wanker got 5 seconds on tv.Polly be next with her standing ovation for his performance ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
---

---
Hi flaps replaying the clip to show Leo saying hi after it was mentioned he does not give a tit or understand his dad on tv.God how embarrassing to be so thrilled wanker got 5 seconds on tv.Polly be next with her standing ovation for his performance ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
---
Ha bloody ha @ actor bleeping hell๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I don't that has helped her case that Leo knows what is going on. Obviously been told to say hi! Not even saying hi Daddy and he's 3 in February!

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Thatโ€™s because heโ€™s an amateur compared to Bill and Danny. He has zero intelligence and doesnโ€™t have the mental capacity to think or analyse his role. His vocabulary and conversations when interviewed are appalling!

• Heart
He just digs his own grave everytime he appears as a guest on TV. Be interesting to see if the FM use him for any other TV promotion after this. Obviously heโ€™ll get the Lorraine/LW if thereโ€™s any but as for anything else, Iโ€™d be surprised. As for Polly saying โ€˜actorโ€™ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ two months ago she was saying he was a TV presenter ๐Ÿ˜‚ sheโ€™s as economical with the truth as her client is ๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Knobhead sitting on his own. Poor Fakey, did no one want to sit next to you? He can cry about that later sitting in his ice bucket

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.