Jake Quickenden #79 Face like a scrotum, hair's an iced gem, how long until he mentions the dead again?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s as bad as him copying other peoples ideas from tik tok 🤦‍♂️ her face is the same shape as a bleeping PlayStation controller 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I don't comment on this thread but just thought I would ha!! For someone to be in peak condition, I have never seen anyone age so much!?!
He would be safer laying off it a bit, he looks way older from he has got fitter!!
My 2 pennies worth 🤣🤣👋
Welcome! The Wiki's had a revamp and well worth a read. It certainly will show you how fake these two are! 💗
---
Comments brutal about the loose women live loads saying who would buy tickets for that tit 🤣
Who on earth would buy tickets for that shite seriously? 🤪
---
Did you just copy and past this from last September and the year before that and before that lol 🥱🥱🥱
Someone said last year that its like Fakey has a script for each season, so winter and christmas its Death and even more anxiety and commenting on DOI and IAC 😂😂😂 He’s so predictable and boring 🥱 change the script and bore off Fakey! I wonder will this morning have him on this year “presenting” about Im a celebrity again 😂😂😂 He was on the sofa for one appearance for 5 minutes FFS it was NOT presenting Polly you absolute head! Speaking of Polly/Silly./Popeye where has Polly gone? Is she still his publicist or did Flaps get jealous or presumably he didn’t pay her?? thought they were old buddies??? I’ll await for Polly to post something or come on the thread, Hi Polly we know you love tattle and not just this thread (she is also a KP fan girl 🤮) Morning Polly , Flappy and Fakey and to you also Zelda 👋
Yeah, that bleeping Penfold twit!

We see you Polly Parrot!
---
WTF is her latest TikTok about 🤦🏻‍♀️
She's getting ready for prison duties after she's drowned the bleep in his piss tub! 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
He’s done yet another interview begging to go on SCD. Still bleating on he’s not asked only because of DOI. He should do his research. Angela Rippon briefly appeared on DOI so that’s his theory blown out the water 👍🏻 I’ve red ringed the bits that stood out for me ie anxiety & mental health 😴 and the last page of the interview especially 🙄😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
OMG that’s the first time ive ever seen that floor clean 😂😂😂 who did she copy that tiktok from?
---

What’s this? another fwend??? Suprised he didn’t put it on insta? Anyway tattlers are always watching Fakey boi ✌
BIB
I'm sure I saw zara do it, could be wrong, but I've seen it elsewhere this week

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Hard work pays off? What hard work? You got the bit part playing the gay guy that nobody else wanted lot of the cast are drama school and theatre trained they’ve worked hard which is why they’ve done so much tv unlike you panto boy
Omfg is his character gay???

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He’s done yet another interview begging to go on SCD. Still bleating on he’s not asked only because of DOI. He should do his research. Angela Rippon briefly appeared on DOI so that’s his theory blown out the water 👍🏻 I’ve red ringed the bits that stood out for me ie anxiety & mental health 😴 and the last page of the interview especially 🙄😂
There is no bleeping “rule” why does he keep saying this!! Obviously because they don’t want him he’s gone and made this crap up! What’s he like name dropping like he knows these people… Adam Thomas is my mate 😂 Jeff Braziers lad 😂 He doesn’t know these people! Bobby (and Jeff) Brazier is more know than Fakey 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
There is no bleeping “rule” why does he keep saying this!! Obviously because they don’t want him he’s gone and made this crap up! What’s he like name dropping like he knows these people… Adam Thomas is my mate 😂 Jeff Braziers lad 😂 He doesn’t know these people! Bobby (and Jeff) Brazier is more know than Fakey 😂😂
Because he’s bitter he didn’t get asked . Like others said they have had people do both .
he knows now that at his age nothing he can go on he’s done the main shows and no way will strictly have him
sooner he wakes up and realises he’s a nobody the better . He hates being stuck in pants he’s not humble at all he hates it .
he has to do it to pay his bills . Loose women and Lorraine ain’t going to keep giving him five minutes and this morning can’t stand him . Polly knows ITV bosses but can’t manage to get him any decent work . Only think left to do is panto

and I wouldn’t put him last doing a grief documentary

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Thing is the more he does these interviews, the more desperate he comes across and the more stupid he looks. Especially when what he’s saying is proven BS. It’s the arrogance of him implying that he’d be the first one asked if the alleged rule changed. As for him saying he puts Soph and the kids before himself 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😊😊😊😊
---
She looks ridiculous she can’t act for tit . Not even funny but most other Tipton users I would laugh at
as for spending habits 😂😂😂 they are both broke FFS 🤦‍♀️
---
Classing this as work the idiot 😂😂😂
two minutes in a breakfast show is work ….. he’s not normal
That’s why he’s stopping at Mummys then. As he’s on the BBC, he’ll probably do a TV appeal for Strictly 😂 I bet he’ll be putting his scheduled TV appearance on his stories later 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Thing is the more he does these interviews, the more desperate he comes across and the more stupid he looks. Especially when what he’s saying is proven BS. It’s the arrogance of him implying that he’d be the first one asked if the alleged rule changed. As for him saying he puts Soph and the kids before himself 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😊😊😊😊
---

That’s why he’s stopping at Mummys then. As he’s on the BBC, he’ll probably do a TV appeal for Strictly 😂 I bet he’ll be putting his scheduled TV appearance on his stories later 🙄
It will be hard for him to not promote himself ….after all he’s only on bbc breakfast for the show to promote it .
no doubt he will be over the top talking over the others and being a utter prick
I won’t be watching I’m out tonight and don’t watch that tit anyway 😂😂

• Haha
bleeping hell. This bleep couldn't lie straight in bed ....
Hopefully the BBC checks tattle to be put straight about the lying fucker....
---
It will be hard for him to not promote himself ….after all he’s only on bbc breakfast for the show to promote it .
no doubt he will be over the top talking over the others and being a utter prick
Wonder if baked potato will run into daddy's arms. ...
---
Ahhhhhh yes @Philimena cunk it was🤣🤣🤣🤣 was dying watching it😅😅😅
He's a right bleeping walloper...all the time I was watching I could imagine big nose in his hobbit hutch doing it.....

• Haha
If anyone who really wants a reality z lister and viewed his Instagram he would definitely be passed over.Day in day out boring dull content with his photoshop pictures🤢🤢We’ve seen his ugly chops without the filters and he’s not all that🤢🤢Both have ideas they are going to be picked up for some kind of amazing campaign🤣🤣Been lucky to not have a real job for over 11 years so move on dick head you are so thirsty it’s laughable.His awful dance at the pride of Britain awards was beyond disrespectful and unprofessional.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Remember when he was on LW to promote Footloose and he spent a minute talking about it and then went on and spent the whole interview talking about himself and getting Flappy to get Spud to run on the set. BBC presenters are a bit more professional than the crones on LW though.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Especially when you’ve no talent other than being the joker in the pack! Tell me where he’ll be in two years time - broke and nowhere I suspect
We all know he doesn’t even understand what he copies from somewhere else and posts it as his own idea!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.