Jake Quickenden #79 Face like a scrotum, hair's an iced gem, how long until he mentions the dead again?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When do we ever see her in a pair of deichmann trainers- they will soon be on Vinted. I don’t understand these places who have them to advertise their stuff, she is especially shite at it. So wooden.

Reactions: 23
When do we ever see her in a pair of deichmann trainers- they will soon be on Vinted. I don’t understand these places who have them to advertise their stuff, she is especially shite at it. So wooden.
never she wears those awful “designer” trainers Axel something is it?? she’s always showing them off, I think they are awful looking! As for him in his Deichmann trainers and veiny skinny legs I get old man nursing home vibes lol put him in his Deichmann trainers wearing his Nana’s lilac cardigan and he would fit right in at my grandad’s nursing home!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
How many times is she going to share the shoe ad🙄Go enjoy the day with your kids and dad flaps hopefully he will offer you some sound advice on how to run to the hills.
I know it’s not like she’ll get paid anymore 🙄. The others that have done ads for Deichmann have posted once on their grids and once on their stories weeks ago. I think she repeats all her ads so much trying to make out she’s a good salesperson. Trouble is the minute she opens her mouth or tries to act, that theory falls flat on its face 🤭 Maybe she’s still trying to get them to put her on their actual grid 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Her advertising voice is just cringe, her lips make speaking hard, her dropping “th” and her desperation to sound professional just makes me laugh. She’s not well educated at all. I’m more likely to buy something from another influencer who actually seems genuine and isn’t a brand slag.

• Haha
  • Heart
I know it’s not like she’ll get paid anymore 🙄. The others that have done ads for Deichmann have posted once on their grids and once on their stories weeks ago. I think she repeats all her ads so much trying to make out she’s a good salesperson. Trouble is the minute she opens her mouth or tries to act, that theory falls flat on its face 🤭 Maybe she’s still trying to get them to put her on their actual grid 😂
I think she’s desperate to get on the Deichmann hall of fame grid🙈 it’s hardly Nike FFS 😂 its bleeping Deichmann 😂 who the actual duck thinks “oh il get them on the Deichmann website” nobody I know anyway🤭

• Haha
So another stage job he’s making a mockery of. Does he and the idiots that employ him not realise the more he videos, the more piss taking of cast members, the more acting like a ten year old the bigger bleep he’s making them all look. Do they still have binoculars in the theatres? They’ll be needed to see he’s cocktail sausage!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I think she’s desperate to get on the Deichmann hall of fame grid🙈 it’s hardly Nike FFS 😂 its bleeping Deichmann 😂 who the actual duck thinks “oh il get them on the Deichmann website” nobody I know anyway🤭
Deichmann was the place I used to go to in 2004 when I needed a pair of cheap heels for a night out and I wasn't bothered if I lost them on the dance floor.

• Haha
I bet he doesn’t even get paid by them anymore. Probably just send him a few freebies. As for her, I don’t understand what she’s hoping to achieve with her clothes reels. There are so many instahuns doing this and making a much much better job of it, which she must be fully aware of because she follows most of them. I genuinely think like him, when she watches herself back, she sees something totally different to the rest of us 🤦🏻‍♀️
They look in the mirror and see posh and Becks.
We see Wayne and waynetta....

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Lol@ the way she says Deichmann her lips so big she can’t even talk properly 🤣🤣If that’s what 30 looks like think the next 20 years are going to be😱😱

• Haha
Reactions: 18
My lad wouldn't have been seen dead wearing those shoes at school. And my daughter would have destroyed the pair by the end of the first day, the way she dragged her feet and was climbing up trees.
---
Lol@ the way she says Deichmann her lips so big she can’t even talk properly 🤣🤣If that’s what 30 looks like think the next 20 years are going to be😱😱
She could French kiss a moose with those lips

• Haha
  • Heart
Always with trying to poke and dig at people when he’s sat there dressed like a 14 year old bleeping twit why doesn’t he say right me and Neil here are starring in The Full Monty and here’s where it’s kicking off and where you can get tickets other dates/locations available here blah blah you get the drift oh and as for the way he was barely making that punch bag move this morning I would say Paul has no worries

• Haha
I actually think he only likes skinny women. I can imagine he thinks anybody above a size 10 is grossly overweight. I think he has always gone for girls who have had the same body type as his mother 🤢 Christ Zelda and Flappy even have matching implants 🤮 He’d be the type of person if she put on even half a stone, he’d probably have a dig at her for putting on (much needed) weight. Thing is the pair of them being so scrawny looking is doing them no favours in the looks department. They both look haggard and so much older than they actually are.
I think he's a lot like that Essex bleep Mark Wright.
Bet he was constantly in goodgers ear about the weight, and it certainly looks like he's doing the same with Michelle
And neither of them are bleeping oil paintings, pair of gormless twats ...
---
Why is he sweating all over that carpet🤢
View attachment 2415811
And what is this shite meant to symbolise??
View attachment 2415812
She's fucked off and left him, and Cunty is so stupid he doesn't know why.
The sauna one is probably he can't actually afford to go to one, so he's stinking the house out wit a DIY one

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I think he's a lot like that Essex bleep Mark Wright.
Bet he was constantly in goodgers ear about the weight, and it certainly looks like he's doing the same with Michelle
And neither of them are bleeping oil paintings, pair of gormless twats ...
Mark Wright 🤮 how the duck he is still in the ‘public’ eye is beyond me. Yep I remember in one of the 1st episodes of TOWIE him slating her for stripping down in a bikini for a spray tan and talking about her being fat and she was half the size then that she is now 🙄 MK used to be stunning but she’s now going for the waif look as well. You always find it’s the men that are punching are the ones that drip poison into their other halves ears. Fakey was definitely punching when he got with her and MW still is.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Mark Wright 🤮 how the duck he is still in the ‘public’ eye is beyond me. Yep I remember in one of the 1st episodes of TOWIE him slating her for stripping down in a bikini for a spray tan and talking about her being fat and she was half the size then that she is now 🙄 MK used to be stunning but she’s now going for the waif look as well. You always find it’s the men that are punching are the ones that drip poison into their other halves ears. Fakey was definitely punching when he got with her and MW still is.
MW is not far off Fakey in the cringe factor department either 🫣 I think he knows he’s punching with MK so cant see him treating her like he did Goodger , MK would definitely tell him to do one! and…. Spud spilled the beans on Flaps “fighting” back at Fakey now! She’s definitely thinking of how to get out of this and turns to Daddy not for emotional support but financial support because she’s done this before when she broke up with Freddie’s dad she herself said her Dad helped her out with a place so she will do the same at some stage soon but it will be back to business as usual in Colchester later today or tomorrow posting loved up vomit inducing fake crap!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I wonder if flaps looks at herself and thinks wtf is my life.Leo still in nappies and drinks out of a bottle.Her useless husband puts his own needs before anyone.Her mother in law a witch and a enabler of his childish ways.Her family seem decent people she should get her kids and think why do I put up with this tit.No nights out with her friends no spark whatsoever between him and her.Fred hates him and Leo used for likes.Leo so clever can like his dads post amazing at such a young age🙄🙄

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.