Jake Quickenden #79 Face like a scrotum, hair's an iced gem, how long until he mentions the dead again?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🐔 How bleeping boring...Gummies again, same old story they don't work, run out of money, can read him like a book....as for her clothes and trying to be a model...you look like a sack of tit........I wouldn't buy anything that pair are trying to flog.....
I bet he doesn’t even get paid by them anymore. Probably just send him a few freebies. As for her, I don’t understand what she’s hoping to achieve with her clothes reels. There are so many instahuns doing this and making a much much better job of it, which she must be fully aware of because she follows most of them. I genuinely think like him, when she watches herself back, she sees something totally different to the rest of us 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Either the dead are coming out to play.A haircut for monster munch or a free hotel visit for the most romantic couple online.For her to take of with the kids proves the prick is getting on her nerves.Hardly any likes on either of their posts about they woke up and realised no one’s interested.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
So he's playing the 'lonely' card. Things must be bad if Flaps has gone to her dad's with the kids. Don't they spend any time at all together? What a sham of a marriage. 💯

371035256_7144970485532721_2889214670481017140_n.jpg
Screenshot_20230831-075327~2.png

---
Rinse and repeat. Back in the garden piss tub with a time stamp then off to the gym to practice his Power Rangers moves. If anybody thinks their life is boring at the moment, just look at his stories...... You'll feel much better! 😁

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
So he's playing the 'lonely' card. Things must be bad if Flaps has gone to her dad's with the kids. Don't they spend any time at all together? What a sham of a marriage. 💯

View attachment 2415871View attachment 2415872
---
Rinse and repeat. Back in the garden piss tub with a time stamp then off to the gym to practice his Power Rangers moves. If anybody thinks their life is boring at the moment, just look at his stories...... You'll feel much better! 😁

View attachment 2415875
If he’s lonely, it’s his own fault. His constant need to be the centre of attention must be so draining if you’re in his company. We struggle to tolerate him on instagram, imagine actually being in a room with him in person 🙄 I think he’s having another pop at Flappy again. He tags her about being ‘his person’, she’s not shared it (yet), so then he’s trying to make out he’s lonely because she’s taken the boys away again.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
If he’s lonely, it’s his own fault. His constant need to be the centre of attention must be so draining if you’re in his company. We struggle to tolerate him on instagram, imagine actually being in a room with him in person 🙄 I think he’s having another pop at Flappy again. He tags her about being ‘his person’, she’s not shared it (yet), so then he’s trying to make out he’s lonely because she’s taken the boys away again.
Perhaps Flapz is sorting out his birthday present?

Divorce Papers! 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I know it was a while ago, but at one point when they moved into that house she had a relatively successful Beauty business. I don’t understand this obsession with influencing and sharing tit content, no one gives a flying f**k what you’re wearing or what bloody shade concealer you wear. 😆
That’s what I don’t get, why give it up? She could still post her crappy ads around it, and she would probably have more influence if she showed the products she used on different people. Neither of them want to get a job, they just want everything handed to them.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I bet he doesn’t even get paid by them anymore. Probably just send him a few freebies. As for her, I don’t understand what she’s hoping to achieve with her clothes reels. There are so many instahuns doing this and making a much much better job of it, which she must be fully aware of because she follows most of them. I genuinely think like him, when she watches herself back, she sees something totally different to the rest of us 🤦🏻‍♀️
Has she ever mentioned her gym wear clothing since ??? you know the same tit all the huns are selling that she gets on ali express and then double/trebles the price! haha 😂 just like her you tube channel, her fashion designer on line course and correct me if im wrong but was there an interior design course aswell?? oh and that Bambi & Bear shite! Honestly she should have used that once lovey shed she had all set up to do beauty work from, it looked lovely and would have been a lot easier than trying to be famous and begging for freebies making a show of herself! Silly Sophie 🤭

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I can imagine how it goes at home.Her I’m so worn out with the kids🙄I have to film playing dress up and content as I’m super popular.Him I drive 3 hours a day and sit on my arse learning a script do you know how tired I am🙄I have found a new victim to film and post childish snap chat filters with🙄as my ego is crushed no one likes me 👍I also have to fit a workout in so don’t expect any help whatsoever.Remember it’s me who brings the money in so be grateful I’m providing while you order a ton of clothes you don’t need.She definitely needs to rethink where she’s going as at 30 and cruising threw life begging isn’t working.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
His Power Rangers skippity skip video cracks me up with his sound effects.
“Boof, boof ….. boof, boof boof”

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Any man who comments fit under his wife’s post and is ignored by the wife needs to get in the 🗑Sorry but flaps not fit she’s underweight miserable and sadly the most wooden unnatural (influencer)ever 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Any man who comments fit under his wife’s post and is ignored by the wife needs to get in the 🗑Sorry but flaps not fit she’s underweight miserable and sadly the most wooden unnatural (influencer)ever 👍
I actually think he only likes skinny women. I can imagine he thinks anybody above a size 10 is grossly overweight. I think he has always gone for girls who have had the same body type as his mother 🤢 Christ Zelda and Flappy even have matching implants 🤮 He’d be the type of person if she put on even half a stone, he’d probably have a dig at her for putting on (much needed) weight. Thing is the pair of them being so scrawny looking is doing them no favours in the looks department. They both look haggard and so much older than they actually are.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I actually think he only likes skinny women. I can imagine he thinks anybody above a size 10 is grossly overweight. I think he has always gone for girls who have had the same body type as his mother 🤢 Christ Zelda and Flappy even have matching implants 🤮 He’d be the type of person if she put on even half a stone, he’d probably have a dig at her for putting on (much needed) weight. Thing is the pair of them being so scrawny looking is doing them no favours in the looks department. They both look haggard and so much older than they actually are.
There has to be a logical explanation for how decrepit they now look compared to even 3 years ago (someone done a comparison last week , it was shocking) only thing I can think of is their lifestyle of alcohol and quite possibly drug abuse? I wonder do they even worry/stress about money because they don’t know whats coming in each month? But they know they have their parents to keep bailing them out! Grow up ffs!
Her Facebook Market place shows a couple of massage & beauty beds she's selling off.
Well that says it all about her returning to her actual real work! She’s as delusional as him.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
There has to be a logical explanation for how decrepit they now look compared to even 3 years ago (someone done a comparison last week , it was shocking) only thing I can think of is their lifestyle of alcohol and quite possibly drug abuse? I wonder do they even worry/stress about money because they don’t know whats coming in each month? But they know they have their parents to keep bailing them out! Grow up ffs!

Well that says it all about her returning to her actual real work! She’s as delusional as him.
Not being funny but if you even compare them to just a year ago, the difference is incredible. There was some actual nice pictures of her when they got married. Him not so much 😂 I mean they both look older than they are and have done for a while. How she only turned 30 this year 🤯 Since the wedding they’ve both lost weight and it does nothing for either of them. I don’t think stress causes it. I honestly believe they both think skinny is the way to be 🤷🏻‍♀️ The way they both flaunt themselves on social media wearing next to nothing shows they both think they look fantastic 🤮
---
Answering us again but showing us he’s sitting with one of the main cast today 😂 He’ll be getting Danny Hatchard next 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
🐔 Perhaps they don't have enough money for food lol 😆.....both have lost weight lately....or it could be something else...:oops:...

• Haha
  • Heart
How many times is she going to share the shoe ad🙄Go enjoy the day with your kids and dad flaps hopefully he will offer you some sound advice on how to run to the hills.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.