Jake Quickenden #79 Face like a scrotum, hair's an iced gem, how long until he mentions the dead again?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Going to get his birthday present, borrow some money so he can buy flaps an anniversary present, suck up to her to look after Leo so they can get an adult only break before tour starts and biggest priority will be to film another reel to get his engagement back up. They’re all my guesses 😂
Absolutely all of the above 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Absolutely all of the above 😂
There’s no Masked Singer anywhere tomorrow and we’ll soon all know if he’s got a 2 min TV appearance cos he’ll be telling everyone all about it either tonight or in the morning. If it’s FM rehearsals he must be pretty desperate to see Zelda to be driving 3 and a half hours tonight and then again in the morning so I’d imagine whatever ‘work’ he’s got is near her 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Probably on Lorraine again. I thought he missed his son too much so whys he spending a night away from him again.

It’s the same two girls and that bloke who he’s filmed now at full Monty. Notice how no one else even has their phone out, they are just talking to each other or eating their food. He’s so strange.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
So is he going to Zelda’s tonight? What about The Full Monty rehearsals? Masked Singer is on at Skegness Saturday and Minehead Sunday wonder if he’s doing both?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
🐔I cannot believe that unfiltered photo of ugly mug, those 4 lines down the side of his eyes look really deep 😳 plus all the grey hair in his beard, fancy waking up to that...🤮...

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Whatever it is will be tit .
if it’s ITV win it will be as back up or just knocking on someone’s door lol
laura and Kate get the best ITV win work he gets scraps that nobody wants £150 job ….

or it’s another five minutes on Lorraine or loose women again it will be a small appearance and probably promoting full monty ..but like Jake does he will make it about him and his kid when that’s not what he was asked to do …

if none of the above then it’s a crappy ad from off limits seen couple of clients doing tit ads lately

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I know the stage show will be slightly different to the film but I don’t remember Guy having much of a part in FM. I know he stripped and was Lomper’s boyfriend but other than that. Fakey can’t even ride on the coattails of the tv programme because the actor got sacked so ended up being in it for 5 minutes.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Is she taking the piss? Says the person who only 18 months ago did a hen/bridal edit with one of the biggest fast fashion sites out there and was begging for a full time collab with them 😂 Doesn’t want clothing that’s too expensive but uses a photo of her supposedly carrying a Chanel handbag and wearing Chanel sandals 🤦🏻‍♀️ She really is as thick as tit 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Dunno how to add but watch Jack Skippers Tiktok (4th one from top) he must follow Jake for inspiration, his videos are hilarious 😂 Also doesn't look like we're the only ones bored of them. Better get the credit card out Jakey 🤭
Is it this one? He's definitely gotta be taking the piss outta Fakey!!!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Is she taking the piss? Says the person who only 18 months ago did a hen/bridal edit with one of the biggest fast fashion sites out there and was begging for a full time collab with them 😂 Doesn’t want clothing that’s too expensive but uses a photo of her supposedly carrying a Chanel handbag and wearing Chanel sandals 🤦🏻‍♀️ She really is as thick as tit 🙄
Try Primark, you cheeky cow. It's about your level of finance, and whatever you wear you make it look like a sack of rags....

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s such a thick cow.Buys so much cheap clothing only to try on and sent back.She sells clothes for £10 on vinted🙄See her £1400 bag still up for sale probably the only real item she owns.Embarrassing to post Zara tit has she not posted loads of times trying on clothes from there?He is at mummy’s for the night probably to witch about Sophie and beg a sub.

• Haha
She can’t wear fast fashion but you can bet she makes her huns wear Bambi and Bear aka Ali express

• Heart
  • Haha
I know the stage show will be slightly different to the film but I don’t remember Guy having much of a part in FM. I know he stripped and was Lomper’s boyfriend but other than that. Fakey can’t even ride on the coattails of the tv programme because the actor got sacked so ended up being in it for 5 minutes.
On the actual film as well in one scene when they was auditioning, Guy couldn’t do anything (sing, dance etc) so when they asked what can he actually do, he dropped his pants and from the reaction it clearly insinuated he had a massive cock.

Yehhh Fakey I don’t think you’ll get that reaction 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Think like him
in the style is a fast fashion shop no w8nder they won’t use her again
in other words guys send me free clothing I’m skint and can’t even afford Asda 😂😂🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Poundlands Pep & Co?

• Haha
Didn’t flappy say she was only at her dads? Won’t this be a second night she’s away and then he’s going to his mums, such a happy couple😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
still-both faking that they are skint
everybody knows . He’s had to get a financed car from his stepdad because he was in debt with the Range Rover
he’s ended up with what most 17 year olds get on finance after passing test 😂😂
she ain’t gone off Zara at all she just can’t bleeping afford it you know like her hair done so she started using bid dye

duck me it’s obvious they are broke . Living in faulty towers no tv unit and filthy walls 😂 he can’t even afford to each lunch with them at work . It’s hilarious how broke they are
---
Didn’t flappy say she was only at her dads? Won’t this be a second night she’s away and then he’s going to his mums, such a happy couple😂
Spent the whole summer apart they can’t stand each other what a joke of a marriage they need to just call it a day now

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.