Jake Quickenden #79 Face like a scrotum, hair's an iced gem, how long until he mentions the dead again?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ewww 🤢🤢🤢
---
"You're my person"...... Yeah the person who fucked off to her dad's overnight with the kids to get away from you. Syrup wearing prick!

Yeah, nice one bro! ✌
I think they will divorce soon he has duck all left to offer her
even Freddie’s dad has more money that Jake 😂 he’s paid for a wedding and multiple holidays this year for him his wife and Freddie . I don’t think Sophie will stick around much longer . She has spent all summer away from him

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She’s an actual Nobody, wish someone would tell she’s is nothing special #basicbitch
More holes than the surface of the moon on that ugly mug. Silly Squidward needs to ask daddy for a good divorce lawyer!

---
I can almost smell that Colchester shack from here.

Dirty, sweaty, syrup wearing twit. 🤢

He's getting out the gummies again ffs! 🤣🤣

Neck 'em bro! Go on, have another drink you pisshead! 🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🤪

372619622_310680401620030_1594214610866362792_n.jpg
372955319_823981639453046_1807492018786683783_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Never known anybody as weird as him he’s not normal
at his age is embarrassing. Why is he filming his everyday life like anybody gives a tit
he needs help he ain’t normal 🤢 god no wonder he has no friends

Reactions: 23
Even when my hubby and I were first married, young, childless and had our own interests, our chemistry was so different to theirs. I don’t see much longevity with them because for them the goal is fame rather than a family and a lifelong partner.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Ewww 🤢🤢🤢
---

I think they will divorce soon he has duck all left to offer her
even Freddie’s dad has more money that Jake 😂 he’s paid for a wedding and multiple holidays this year for him his wife and Freddie . I don’t think Sophie will stick around much longer . She has spent all summer away from him
It’s all I see !!!! Joke teeth

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Even when my hubby and I were first married, young, childless and had our own interests, our chemistry was so different to theirs. I don’t see much longevity with them because for them the goal is fame rather than a family and a lifelong partner.
They only got married because they were desperate to up their online likes .
bleeping ludicrous.

click-farm-lady-1.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
bleeping ludicrous.

View attachment 2415277
They thought that OK or some other tat magazine would cough up for the wedding costs.
He'd get a higher profile and TV would be falling over themselves to offer him work.
Karma's a witch, innit Cunty...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
bleeping ludicrous.

View attachment 2415277
The proposal was the most contrived thing I ever saw. He spent the weeks leading up to it moaning daily how he was losing followers and then suddenly the penny dropped and conveniently a proposal followed. Watch them do a vow renewal at some stage just for the likes 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The proposal was the most contrived thing I ever saw. He spent the weeks leading up to it moaning daily how he was losing followers and then suddenly the penny dropped and conveniently a proposal followed. Watch them do a vow renewal at some stage just for the likes 🤦🏻‍♀️
Yep. If they haven't split first.......

• Haha
Reactions: 15
They thought that OK or some other tat magazine would cough up for the wedding costs.
He'd get a higher profile and TV would be falling over themselves to offer him work.
Karma's a witch, innit Cunty...
💯 the pampas grass rustic marriage convention was to stay relevant, generate likes and mag deals and boost HIS profile but nobody or rag was interested after about 4 months OK Mag gave him a a few paragraphs and bought about two pictures 😂 they really nailed their own coffins with the “Tattlemoon” (she has to cringe thinking of that because even I do 😬) And yep karma is a witch and I think every Fakey predicted that 2023 would be their year 🙌 I have zero sympathy for flaps, she is just as bad as him ✌❄🍷

• Heart
💯 the pampas grass rustic marriage convention was to stay relevant, generate likes and mag deals and boost HIS profile but nobody or rag was interested after about 4 months OK Mag gave him a a few paragraphs and bought about two pictures 😂 they really nailed their own coffins with the “Tattlemoon” (she has to cringe thinking of that because even I do 😬) And yep karma is a witch and I think every Fakey predicted that 2023 would be their year 🙌 I have zero sympathy for flaps, she is just as bad as him ✌❄🍷
They both enable each other in no-work begging laziness.
She is as bad as him, agreed! ......

• Heart
I know it was a while ago, but at one point when they moved into that house she had a relatively successful Beauty business. I don’t understand this obsession with influencing and sharing tit content, no one gives a flying f**k what you’re wearing or what bloody shade concealer you wear. 😆

• Heart
The cat is far from chilling. It looks like Purds has been dumped & locked in the hobbit bathroom with him. A subliminal mssg to Flaps that HE is looking after the cat. Just watched the shite vid he put up about 'You're my person.' It's actually a statement on how he needs her to keep him going. Egocentric tosser.View attachment 2415127
The cat wants to do a runner. Poor thing.
---
Well Facebook is well and truly trolling me today...View attachment 2415185
This is false advertising as his face isn’t like this. It is beyond dry and rough looking at the moment.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
He is absolutely wrecked in that video punting the CBD nonsense.

Update... I'VE MADE DAY 4 OF WORK GUYS. Fakey is my inspiration, he's soooooo hard working!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
When you live beyond your means it’s eventually going to come kick you in your arse.Her make up brands of course expensive as she has to pretend she lives a successful life.Her tit on marketplace proves how tight she is.Was probably gifted that couch and sold it on.If I was her I would stay at her dads until late Sunday and give him a taste of his own medicine.So he up and in the hot tub like no one cares bro🙄

He never posts on his grid about CBD, it’s always just a story. I’ve realised he’s done it purely to up his engagement. Telling people to message him on his story and has also written on the post, that if you have any questions, ask him on there and he’ll answer them. I know what I’d like to ask him but can’t risk being blocked again 😂 I don’t understand how he’s a good advocate for CBD when he’s always moaning about anxiety, lack of sleep and stress 🤦🏻‍♀️ He’ll be stressed when he sees he’s not even got 1,000 likes on it 🤭

• Haha
🐔 How bleeping boring...Gummies again, same old story they don't work, run out of money, can read him like a book....as for her clothes and trying to be a model...you look like a sack of tit........I wouldn't buy anything that pair are trying to flog.....

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.