Jake Quickenden #79 Face like a scrotum, hair's an iced gem, how long until he mentions the dead again?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There has to be a logical explanation for how decrepit they now look compared to even 3 years ago (someone done a comparison last week , it was shocking) only thing I can think of is their lifestyle of alcohol and quite possibly drug abuse? I wonder do they even worry/stress about money because they don’t know whats coming in each month? But they know they have their parents to keep bailing them out! Grow up ffs!

Well that says it all about her returning to her actual real work! She’s as delusional as him.
She’s mad as could earn a decent amount of money by doing beauty from home plus have time for her fashion reels if Spud’s at nursery. I’m sure Fakey would relish being filmed having his eyebrows waxed and shaped 😆 was their garden room gifted? It’s lovely and such a waste. She probably thinks she’s above it all to go back to beauty but it would make her much more relatable! They’re both disillusioned

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I don’t get why she doesn’t return to beauty if she was making money. You’d probably have a bit more credibility doing beauty ads. I purposely don’t buy anything shown by an “influencer”.

• Heart
I don’t get why she doesn’t return to beauty if she was making money. You’d probably have a bit more credibility doing beauty ads. I purposely don’t buy anything shown by an “influencer”.
My friend does similar to what Flappy did and the products she uses are very good and off the back of that also sells the products which adds to her earnings. We aren’t influenced by what Flappy promotes cos she has crap skin and also pushes far too many brands which confirms it’s just for #Ads. She needs to get back into beauty and get paid to promote the products she uses

• Heart
Reactions: 20
So another stage job he’s making a mockery of. Does he and the idiots that employ him not realise the more he videos, the more piss taking of cast members, the more acting like a ten year old the bigger bleep he’s making them all look. Do they still have binoculars in the theatres? They’ll be needed to see he’s cocktail sausage!!
You'll need the Hubble telescope to see his cocktail sausage....

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Looking forward to the 1 year anniversary of her getting her beef curtains out in ibeeeefaaaa, and him absolutely nailing Wayne lineker with a smooch, more passion then he’s ever shown his cardboard cutout wife

• Haha
She’s mad as could earn a decent amount of money by doing beauty from home plus have time for her fashion reels if Spud’s at nursery. I’m sure Fakey would relish being filmed having his eyebrows waxed and shaped 😆 was their garden room gifted? It’s lovely and such a waste. She probably thinks she’s above it all to go back to beauty but it would make her much more relatable! They’re both disillusioned
Plus a lot of their minions would have rushed to book beauty appointments with her. She defo would have made more money that way instead of scraping a living by selling items for a tenner on Vinted or Facebook marketplace!

• Heart
Who's his inspiration today wearing his cap backwards - Kevin & Perry! I still am baffled how a 35yr old can look so haggard. Even his beard is grey! He looks older than my dad (82yrs old).

373087401_838233641252837_4438859570319937135_n.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Who's his inspiration today wearing his cap backwards - Kevin & Perry! I still am baffled how a 35yr old can look so haggard. Even his beard is grey! He looks older than my dad (82yrs old).

View attachment 2416423
View attachment 2416424
View attachment 2416425
OMG he’s so happy he got to film his new fwend eating his bacon butty that he forgot to turn the filter on 😂😂😂 Good god he looks awful, the grey scraggy beard and the wrinkles on him 🤮 His tena huns are going to be let down when they see what he really looks like😱 As for Flaps I don’t know how she does it or even did it 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick

View attachment 2416423
View attachment 2416424
View attachment 2416425
Dunno how to add but watch Jack Skippers Tiktok (4th one from top) he must follow Jake for inspiration, his videos are hilarious 😂 Also doesn't look like we're the only ones bored of them. Better get the credit card out Jakey 🤭

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Looking forward to the 1 year anniversary of her getting her beef curtains out in ibeeeefaaaa, and him absolutely nailing Wayne lineker with a smooch, more passion then he’s ever shown his cardboard cutout wife
Screenshot_20220902-172029_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230614-015120_Gallery.jpg

" ......... never asked back...........

....anywhere...." 😆😆💀

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I bet if he’d known he couldn’t film inside he wouldn’t have accepted the job 😂 The fact everytime they are outside he has to get his phone out and film, you know he’s having serious withdrawals not being able to film everything 😂 Makes you wonder if they’ve seen or heard about his usual behaviour and that’s why rules have obviously been put in place 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Probably a much more professional set up than idiots used to.He’s got a new friend to film such a dick head🙄His addiction to showing odd balls online is creepy.He looks so old can’t believe he’s only 35😱

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Dunno how to add but watch Jack Skippers Tiktok (4th one from top) he must follow Jake for inspiration, his videos are hilarious 😂 Also doesn't look like we're the only ones bored of them. Better get the credit card out Jakey 🤭
He already had the credit card out last week. Maybe funds are running short 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 16
When do we ever see her in a pair of deichmann trainers- they will soon be on Vinted. I don’t understand these places who have them to advertise their stuff, she is especially shite at it. So wooden.
She'll be recommending Deichmann as the cheaper alternative to her "designer" fakes. "Hey guys, here's the link to my 'Chanel' style shoes". Flapps just link AliExpress & save yourself the bother hun

• Haha
Jake going to Zelda’s just as flappy will get back 😂 They hate each other. Baby Ra Ra or something else?

• Haha
Jake going to Zelda’s just as flappy will get back 😂 They hate each other. Baby Ra Ra or something else?
Going to get his birthday present, borrow some money so he can buy flaps an anniversary present, suck up to her to look after Leo so they can get an adult only break before tour starts and biggest priority will be to film another reel to get his engagement back up. They’re all my guesses 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.